Indian Parents thread

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
be part of the society, get along with relatives :lol:

they won't let me put tv in my room just becuase when guests comes what do they will think about me that why he needs a private tv ? what he's watching ?

one of the guest said to my father " he's watching english stuff in front of us and you are going to let him ? he's watching since morning and he won't let you watch what you want ? " and that was only MIT Lectures on my only weekly off from work. :lol:

I would've said him to watch it too but I'll ask him first whether he understands whatever is being explained in the lecture.

be part of the society, get along with relatives :lol:

they won't let me put tv in my room just becuase when guests comes what do they will think about me that why he needs a private tv ? what he's watching ?

one of the guest said to my father " he's watching english stuff in front of us and you are going to let him ? he's watching since morning and he won't let you watch what you want ? " and that was only MIT Lectures on my only weekly off from work. :lol:

This thing happened with me too, but it weren't my parents who said this. I was watching MJ's videos in VH1 when suddenly one of my relative entered the room and said "nayi beta, gandi cheeze nahi dekhte" (translation: no child, do not watch dirty things) and turned off the TV.

abhidev

Human Spambot
This thing happened with me too, but it weren't my parents who said this. I was watching MJ's videos in VH1 when suddenly one of my relative entered the room and said "nayi beta, gandi cheeze nahi dekhte" (translation: no child, do not watch dirty things) and turned off the TV.

Wtf... :lol:

TheHumanBot

Padawan
with english songs always happens with me. i bought new headphones of i-ball so i was just checking it out by playing some heavy metal stuff and the same guy 50yr old but this time her wife (my aunt) told me do you even understand what he is saying ? i looked at my mom and my mom start smirking that said " tolerate her please"

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
Stop using your PC all day long.
Talk to people. ( I'm an introvert and hate dealing with people)

BUt I think they are right sometimes

Exactly my case.
:|

why do some oldies feel that the english stuff is bad for us ?
and then they say "dekho falana dhinkana kitna accha english bolta hai"

my papa(whenever i'm watching Supernatural or any other show/movie which has action sequences) : "yeh sab kya dekhta rehta hai ?? "
Me : close that , note the time, start from that time again afterwards :p

Last edited:
OP
CommanderShawnzer

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
more explicit content.

Aside from the fact,On TV English content has
Swearwords muted and missing from subtitles
Le sex scenes are cut
Le scenes of b**bs and ass cracks are blurred
Le scenes of ketchup gore are cut(In Django Unchained shown on Pix,they cut the whole damn candyland shootout scene.*******s)

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Exactly my case.
:|

why do some oldies feel that the english stuff is bad for us ?
and then they say "dekho falana dhinkana kitna accha english bolta hai"

my papa(whenever i'm watching Supernatural or any other show/movie which has action sequences) : "yeh sab kya dekhta rehta hai ?? "
Me : close that , note the time, start from that time again afterwards :p

Who is falana dhinkana???? :-?

Not being rude,but there is a possibility that the only English stuff they ever watched were English xxx movies.

PS:the only perantz thread where no perant can post:hyper:

Wow!!! That's a completely different angle of view... :wink:

abhidev

Human Spambot
Wanted to watch Don Jon the other day... Hence copied on my lappy...suddenly mom came and I stopped it and lowered the screen and waited for her to leave... didn't realize that it would make it more obvious as what kind of content I was watching :lol:

Hrishi

Wanted to watch Don Jon the other day... Hence copied on my lappy...suddenly mom came and I stopped it and lowered the screen and waited for her to leave... didn't realize that it would make it more obvious as what kind of content I was watching :lol:

lo...that movie really didn't had any obscene content as such , but if someone caught you admist a few scenes , he'll definitely take it for a hc pr0no movie.

Me : whenever I go to my parents home on vacation , I always separate the movie based on their contents . Usually copy the Action and War movies only , and leave away all the romance and comedy stuff in the HDD here.

Top Bottom