Indian Parents thread

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
*cdn.alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/sad-i-know-that-feel-bro-l.png
My best friend has parents exactly like yours
They promised him that they would get him a PS3 if he got like 95% in his 10th Boards he got that much(10 CGPA) But still they said and i quote

just fyi he has a crappy i3 only(no gpu) laptop with him
I hate these "bait and switch" parent strategy
for me they said like get which pc u want when u get a job..........

TheHumanBot

Padawan
^ same with the cartoons. i was watching ducktales & dexter labratory and they said " what your future wife will tell others that my husband still watches cartoon all day long without taking bath ? "

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^ same with the cartoons. i was watching ducktales & dexter labratory and they said " what your future wife will tell others that my husband still watches cartoon all day long without taking bath ? "

Its also same with me when I watch cartoons or play games then my mother and my wife scolds me not to do so.
I like Ben 10, Donald and Goofy tales and now my daughter likes Chota Bheem.

R2K

In the Zone
Its also same with me when I watch cartoons or play games then my mother and my wife scolds me not to do so.
I like Ben 10, Donald and Goofy tales and now my daughter likes Chota Bheem.

Watch animated shows for grown ups like Simpsons and Family guy. But I don't think that will make much difference in your case if you can't make your family believe that they are not kid's cartoons

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
I'll bath today. Finally. When you are busy with PC, you forget the world. In summers I'm just the opposite. I bath multiple (typically 3-5) times a day :p

tomorrow you have college ,na?? so you will have to bath today:) else your friends will.......... :D
3-5 times in summer lol :lol: . wasting water in summer is not a good idea here ;)

tomorrow you have college ,na?? so you will have to bath today:) else your friends will.......... :D
3-5 times in summer lol :lol: . wasting water in summer is not a good idea here ;)

:p i am sure he is single.....:lol:

let he tell :D

> No, I do not have college tomorrow. College will start from 2nd January.

> In summers, I take one proper bath. remaining baths consist of just 2 mugs of water to quickly get rid on sweat. And I do not waste even a single drop of water. I'm highly aware towards environment and always work in it's favor.

> Yes I'm single. But that has nothing to do with my bathing habits. When I have regular college, I bath daily. When I have to go out, I bath. The days-without-a-bath happen only when I have to stay in home, particularly in holidays. For the world outside my home (except this forum), I;'m a neat, tidy, daily bathing guy :lol:

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
> No, I do not have college tomorrow. College will start from 2nd January.

> In summers, I take one proper bath. remaining baths consist of just 2 mugs of water to quickly get rid on sweat. And I do not waste even a single drop of water. I'm highly aware towards environment and always work in it's favor.

> Yes I'm single. But that has nothing to do with my bathing habits. When I have regular college, I bath daily. When I have to go out, I bath. The days-without-a-bath happen only when I have to stay in home, particularly in holidays. For the world outside my home (except this forum), I;'m a neat, tidy, daily bathing guy :lol:

it feels quite good when you have someone bath in almost the same routine like yourself. :p
awesome.

Top Bottom