India to Obama visit: Yes We Scan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
No, I meant why on a day like Republic Day? This is our day, not a single other person should be involved in this, at least not anyone from any foreign countries. Of course, any one will and should visit India as many times as needed. We are still a developing economy, we definitely need to work with other developed countries, there is no problem with that.

- - - Updated - - -

So they are basically same, that was the point! One is continuing terrorism openly and taking all the curse of other people, and another is the remote controller, always behind the curtain.
It's the customary sign to invite other country presidents for Republic Day parade.
List of state visits to India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A

amit.tiger12

obama and modi both should watch... "Baby" Movie... what you think...

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
So they are basically same, that was the point! One is continuing terrorism openly and taking all the curse of other people, and another is the remote controller, always behind the curtain.

Sorry but the remote controller is their religion itself

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Sorry, that's just wrong and ignorant.
who is it then ?
better stop making conspiracy theories.
who were the remote controls on 9/11 and 26/11 attacks ?
is it the person you all call "son of a b" ?
oh wait ! that comment was just genius !!

26 जनवरी को बराक ओबामा भारत आ रहे हैं, इसलिए दिल्ली में 1500 कैमरे लगाए जा रहे हैं। मुझे यह समझ नहीं आ रहा है कि इतना बड़ा आदमी भारत से क्या चुराएगा?
*i10.dainikbhaskar.com/thumbnail/655x588/web2images/www.bhaskar.com/2015/01/24/7954_unnamed_7.jpg
*i10.dainikbhaskar.com/thumbnail/655x588/web2images/www.bhaskar.com/2015/01/24/7931_unnamed_2.jpg

Last edited:

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
*fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10891782_632635333530566_6841241168281263355_n.jpg?oh=fb542edf81a91160db1cd88ad7d227c9&oe=556E7246&__gda__=1433132495_2d2977bfa6b281fa5b93299ca5421ee9

eureka

Banned
This is what first world brainwash-ism does to dull head peoples, sorry no offence.

11/9, LOL, what happened indeed? God knows why people don't have the courage to search for something in detail before commenting rubbish.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
This is what first world brainwash-ism does to dull head peoples, sorry no offence.

11/9, LOL, what happened indeed? God knows why people don't have the courage to search for something in detail before commenting rubbish.
Hello?
First world brainwashism?
You keep on yapping about it all the time with no proof.
What about Charlie Hebdo attacks?
Peshawar massacre?
Where did they brainwash?
They did it in the name of God and justifies the killing of innocent children's lives ! even the holy priest !
Meanwhile,you keep supporting the stupid terrorists who cover their genitals with concrete blocks coz they could f free in heaven after self destruction !
And its 11/9 cos either you don't read newspaper or you think it happened in India :lol:
(no offense to any particular religion ,but terrorists.Killing people and blaming it on others is bullsht)

Last edited:

icebags

Technomancer
wastage of an online forum comment and many TCP/IP packets.

the hundreds of crores (if not thousands) being spent in the preparation of obama visit equals the value of tcp/ip packets ? :lol: how many taxpayer it takes to collect even a single crore in a year here in india lol, in average ?

anyways, today in news paper i read there are some developments in bringing american investments in india, in the context of "make in india" policy, which i think is a good thing, but i still stick to my comment, it had to happen sooner or later, in near future, spending so much was not really necessary.

this is the highest amount of expenditure in the history of india being done in preparation of the visit of an foreign leader.

[MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION]

:thumbs:

Actually not only its a waste but shame too.

its not shame, honoring a friendly country leader is a good thing, but putting him in the open road fore more than an hour and arranging thousands of manpower and tons of money for it, is what makes it a waste.

Last edited:
[MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION]

:thumbs:

its not shame, honoring a friendly country leader is a good thing, but putting him in the open road fore more than an hour and arranging thousands of manpower and tons of money for it, is what makes it a waste.

Bhai tu kya bolna chahta hai main samajhta hoon. I speak straight forward no sugar coated neem leaf statement. India depends so much on USA is not a good thing.
Moreover people in NY have already started making jokes on us. There is very less respect for india. It is going on diminishing. People who have traveled abroad can confirm this fact. In australia they spit on your face. In many forums they use taunting language against us in many movies they humiliate us.

Well It doesn't matter because india today is filled with majority of . Who have no image nor feelings. Few people are working hard & rest of us ..well some of us are here responding on something which isn't even worth discussing.

Last edited:

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
It's not worth discussing here ,but since people in NY have already started joking lets take a look at the countries whom cant tolerate other races ;)
*i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/05/16/article-2325502-19D0189E000005DC-313_634x274.jpg
Map shows world's most racist countries (and the answers may surprise you) | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:

moniker

Broken In
It's not worth discussing here ,but since people in NY have already started joking lets take a look at the countries whom cant tolerate other races ;)
*i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/05/16/article-2325502-19D0189E000005DC-313_634x274.jpg
Map shows world's most racist countries (and the answers may surprise you) | Daily Mail Online

Depends on what the surveyor considers to be a different race. If an Indian doesn't want his neighbor to be from a different part of India, that is extremely bigoted and discriminatory, but I wouldn't call that racist. I feel the whole of south asia belongs to a single race.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker

saudi (the wahaabi/salaafi aggressive proponents and spreaders, officially the rulership itself too) + the yemerikkan and brit agencies = remote-controllers and cause of many, if not all the contemporary geo-theo-politico sinister crises & anguish plaguing the world; though both of them now appear to be countering the menace they re-nourished and pushed, like a boulder from the tip of a hill, either after burning their own hands, or to put up another facade again. i would like to optimistically believe in the former.

Last edited:

I think almost everyone in this thread are smart enough.

I asked for confirmation from others from their own experiences from abroad Not some stupid survey which skips many other questions. If you have one then share otherwise wait for others reply. Google can be contradicting & I can google & counter reply you but that will be just stupid.

Yes I can understand the business terms but why the long queue? No place to sit?
*media2.intoday.in/indiatoday/images/stories//2015January/ambani_650_012715120817.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom