IIT-JEE problems

tejjammy

Journeyman
Something is horribly wrong here.
Sorry for such unusual reply. I wasn't in my proper state then i guess.
What I meant to say was that my friend had scored 220 in JEE 2011. He took a year drop and got selected with AIR 962 in JEE 2012. I also repeated with an improvement.

nims11 was repenting of not trying once again so I said, my friend and I tried once again to avoid this feeling later on.
i think i too should have atleast tried this time :|
had scored 224 last time atleast could have improved and qualified this time.

Thetrueblueviking

No highs, No lows = Bose.
hush ... That cleared the air :)

Very right about that - dropping a year for IITs has never done harm to anyone.

So where are u now after 4464 ? NIT ?

Thetrueblueviking

Hehe.. none of the Toppers in iit till now had repeated :p

If you re saying taking a drop for IIT is not worth then u are sady mistaken brother.
Taking a drop has never been about topping IIT jee, its about those who hadnt got a rank or got a sad rank in their first attempt and then cleared with flying colors in their second attempt.

Example - my friend had got 7.2k in the first attempt and in the second he got 128.

tejjammy

Journeyman
hush ... That cleared the air :)

Very right about that - dropping a year for IITs has never done harm to anyone.

So where are u now after 4464 ? NIT ?
I'm in IITM. I took a branch which people usually don't consider very good. But I'm finding it interesting and enjoying it :D

Hehe.. none of the Toppers in iit till now had repeated :p
Dude you are full of misconceptions. I've met so many people inside IIT and I can assure you that a large number (~30%) of the qualified students clear it in their second attempt.

What are you guys doing now? 12th?

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
^^ What neo meant to say was the IIT JEE Topper (AIR 1) has always been a fresher. IMO, He was just stating a random fact, not implying anything. :)

Neo

Yup, I was just stating the fact.
But from what I have seen, people get their rank even higher in second attempt than it was in their first attempt. But then, I haven't met much IITians.

Thetrueblueviking

But from what I have seen, people get their rank even higher in second attempt than it was in their first attempt. But then, I haven't met much IITians.

And those whom you ve met should have been the unluckiest ones. Because theres very less probability that a dropper worsens his result.

Last edited:

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
Suggest some books for Phy , Maths and Chem. I am in class 12. I need this books for school level as well as preparing for entrance exams next year..

Niilesh

Padawan
Does anyone here has notes of organic chemistry?(for jee)
I was thinking of making a list of all reactions chapter wise so if anyone already has similar notes it would save a lot of time....

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
^^ thinking of making list now ???

which book do you use ?
i also searched much on the internet, but couldn't find anything useful.. finally started making it.. but no matter how much i compile, the list gets longer and longer..

one needs much time with OC to learn it completely..

^^you for jee advanced ??

Top Bottom