I am leaving, Goodbye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

neogen

Broken In
Will You Guys Stop Posting Without Going Through This Thread ? He Is Not Leaving.... This Is A Joke Thread Which Some Of Us Are Taking Seriously. Drag Your Mouse And Highlight Everything From Gary's Post.

*stuff.orly.ch/img/blog/zomg-you-ve-won-internet.gif

Haha...now that's funny, didn't knew Gaurish was playing prank on us. :D:D:D:D

Back to work fellas, nice work Gaurish :cool::cool:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
OMG!! Don't these guys care to even read the other replies?

My advice to all those guys:-
Don't get too emo, highlight the whole post and read the text in white.

neogen

Broken In
OMG!! Don't these guys care to even read the other replies?

My advice to all those guys:-
Don't get too emo, highlight the whole post and read the text in white.

Yes, I did read the replies but thought all other guys where mocking at OP. ;)

That highlight think was tricky though thats why I missed it. :D

OP
gary4gar

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Bakra!​

Sorry for the silly thread!
I was bored after debugging so many java programs :p

so made some Bakras:D

red_devil

Back!
ok bakra of whatever, but i got 1 small question :

the image that KPower has posted which has been quoted by neogen look different.. the circle with LOL is missing.. hows that ??

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
ok bakra of whatever, but i got 1 small question :

the image that KPower has posted which has been quoted by neogen look different.. the circle with LOL is missing.. hows that ??

KPower's image link = *img84.imageshack.us/img84/1640/zomgyouvewoninternetiw3.gif

Neogen's image link = *stuff.orly.ch/img/blog/zomg-you-ve-won-internet.gif

Sherlock Holmes saves the day!! :D

red_devil

Back!
^^ didn't he quote that from KPower, then the image should b the same ...ryt ??

< or am i missing something very obvious here ?? damn !! must have been the defeat ;) >

mrintech

Technomancer
Goodbye everyone, I'm going to leave this community because of you. Right now. I feel that alot of you miss the point of this community. I THOUGHT THIS COMMUNITY WAS FULL OF LOVE BUT I SEE THEY ARE FULL OF HATERS AND PEOPLE WHO JUST COMMENT, JUST TO INSULT A FELLOW MEMBER. I've enjoyed my time here...meeting a lot of you, but I simply find this community's rules too restrictive, and since I write what I feel, without regard to content (Is it sexist? Is it parental? Is it political? Is it, God forbid, all three??), this community will only end up stifling my originality, and I have no intentions of letting myself be censored in this way. NONE OF YOU CAN READ HIGHER THAN A FOURTH-GRADE LEVEL! i hope you fall off your soap box someday and bust your ass. i'm out of here. i am not sad about it either.

Source: The "GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL" post generator
May be Google Adsense BAN Digit forum for showing Hidden Link :D

What say? :cool:

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Huhuhuhuhuu.... Whole thread is LOLLing!! After spending all night working on college project, this was a good laugh...
Though this thread made me wonder about 'intelligence' of Digit forum members :p
Stupid People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom