HTC Desire HD or Incredible S or any other

Which according to you is the best smartphone and why?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pauldmps

Banned
-Dude tell me one thing....are you even able to transfer files over Bluetooth after spending such huge bucks on the phone???
That can be done.

-Also are you able to expand storage on your phone???
Not directly, I guess but do you use 16GB or 32GB SD card on your phone ?

-Are you able to get good signal strength if you don't hold it like a robot???:-D
As said above, this is an overhyped issue by Apple haters.

-Also it doesn't support real multitasking...i would say it just fakes it...
Absolutely wrong. All recent version of iOS support true multitasking.

-After spending so much money, the camera you get is just 5mp...when the cell phones almost half its cost provide you with a better camera...think about it
Megapixels are just a gimmick. iPhone 4 has one of the best cameras in the market so far. See the camera samples in the review below.

-also it is entirely covered with glass i suppose(not sure)...its a finger print magnet....
Plastic is FP magnet, not glass. Plus its scratch resitant Gorrila glass
-It doesn't support flash.....
There are plenty of phones that don't support Adobe Flash. HTML5 is the future, Flash is going to be a past soon. Still you've got Skyfire browser.

So think before spending so much money...buy what is worth the money
It is worth the money due to the user satisfaction it provides.

Before cooking up an opinion about a device which has single handedly shaken the world, do some research. Apple has shown that specs don't matter, user-experience does.

Read an unbiased user-review here: The iPhone 4 Review

And about the glass-surface of iPhone 4: *www.phonearena.com/news/Apple-iPhone-4-falls-1000-feet-from-an-airplane-and-survives_id17643

Last edited:

abhidev

Human Spambot
1-Yes you can transfer over bluetooth see the video below, but I have other faster way:cool:.
Dude the transfer is between the phone and a macbook:))...can it transfer to any other phone...???

2-LOL 16 GB and 32GB is not enough for you.OK other phones offers more than that ?How much you are using currently.But if you need more space use AirStash and there other lots of solution.
What if your memory module gets corrupted....is it replaceable and also can you recover the data??? This is not the case with memory cards...if they get corrupted or damaged you can simply replace them....data may not be recoverable though but you don't hv to stall your entire phone coz your memory module is damaged.

3-I think you have learn some basic science what happen when body get touch on any conductor.And this only not iphone who this issue phone like RIM's Blackberry Bold 9700, the HTC Droid Eris from HTC and the Samsung Omnia II.But in my personal experience I try that when I put my finger in left bottom side and wait for signal drop and after that I can make a call and receive and also i saw other user who tested this.

Dude even a nokia 1100 doesn't hv that problem...:))....if other phones do hv that problem then its the outcome of a bad design then...

4-iphone's multitasking is not real :) is like 25% running and enough to run app Faster: P and pause when you leave and real multitasking will ruin your batter life,which is running in background.Is like when you load a page on browser but in the same time you play something will ruin your battery life.Thanks i don't want to plug my charger every 30 min and its better computers.
If it doesn't support multitasking then why fake it...why pay for fake claims...
When you switch between apps...it doesn't retain the info or settings you entered....thats not multitasking...:x

5-When I have 3GS with 3 mega pixel and its better than other 5 mega pixel camera phones and iphone 4 is much much better.Same as like N73 camera is better than N95 ask people around you.And I think you are running for number 8,12 some thing like that but you don't concern about quality.Yes I already told its expensive but for sec just hold iphone 4 in you hand and feel and see the quality material then compare with others.

It might be good but it is sometimes noisy...also the flash is weak as compared to other phones...but still why not provide higher mega pixel camera...

6-You don't know what you are talking about :grin:.
its is covered with glass and yes its is an efficient finger print collector...:lol:

7-Use skyfire and other way.:cool:

So think before spending lot time what you have written and why and please don't waste time if you don't have references to support your argue.And I know how much I paying for what.I am not faster than you in typing.

I can understand you getting pissed as you own one of them...so just chill...and the fact is that there are phones out in the market which provide much better feature and are not tightly integrated than Iphone...

This one is just for your reference:))

Before cooking up an opinion about a device which has single handedly shaken the world, do some research. Apple has shown that specs don't matter, user-experience does.

Read an unbiased user-review here: The iPhone 4 Review

And about the glass-surface of iPhone 4: Apple iPhone 4 falls 1,000 feet from an airplane and survives - Phone Arena

No doubt apple is good at giving what ppl want but its more good at making ppl believe that whatever they hv given is the best they hv....

pauldmps

Banned
Dude the transfer is between the phone and a macbook:))...can it transfer to any other phone...???

What if your memory module gets corrupted....is it replaceable and also can you recover the data??? This is not the case with memory cards...if they get corrupted or damaged you can simply replace them....data may not be recoverable though but you don't hv to stall your entire phone coz your memory module is damaged.

Why on earth would its memory module get corrupted ? It is one of the costliest phones & it isn't supposed to happen so. In any unfortunate case this happens, Apple has service centres.

Dude even a nokia 1100 doesn't hv that problem...:))....if other phones do hv that problem then its the outcome of a bad design then...

Nokia 1100 has only a single transmitter radio - for network, while most smartphones have multiple radios -network, bluetooth, wifi, 3G, etc. which they need to fit in a limited space. So call it a bad design or call it a limitation, your choice.

If it doesn't support multitasking then why fake it...why pay for fake claims...
When you switch between apps...it doesn't retain the info or settings you entered....thats not multitasking...:x

iOS 4 supports multitasking. Audio, location services, network services, etc. are not suspended when running in background. Other non-essential services are paused in order to save battery life. Android implements true-multitasking but all Android phones have pathetic battery life.

It might be good but it is sometimes noisy...also the flash is weak as compared to other phones...but still why not provide higher mega pixel camera...
As I already said, Megapixels don't count on camera quality. The camera samples of iPhone are really astounding.

its is covered with glass and yes its is an efficient finger print collector...:lol:
Might be. Is this a huge issue ?

I can understand you getting pissed as you own one of them...so just chill...and the fact is that there are phones out in the market which provide much better feature and are not tightly integrated than Iphone...
NIGHTMARE owns an iPhone. I don't. (I can only dream to have one)

This one is just for your reference:))

And here are the second and third parts of the same video series you posted, go through it:

YouTube - iPhone4 vs HTC Evo Part 2
YouTube - HTC EVO 4G vs iPhone 4 Part 3

No doubt apple is good at giving what ppl want but its more good at making ppl believe that whatever they hv given is the best they hv....

I would seriously want to know how Apple makes people believe that their product is the best.

I accept that iPhone isn't any close to being a VFM device but it provides an unbeatable user-experience. And for countries like US where carrier subsidies lowers the cost of handset by a huge margin, people don't have to care for the cost of the handset.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Dude the transfer is between the phone and a macbook...can it transfer to any other phone...???
First you tell me the app which show in the video,do you check for what is about ? This celeste app allows your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch running iOS 4.2 or higher to send and receive files from any brand of mobile phones phone from BlackBerry to Nokia and any computer ( Mac or PC ) that supports OBEX Bluetooth file transfers.Same as like Bluenova.Read before reply.

If data has been corrupted you can recover it ? yes you can because itunes take backup of your device when you connect to your pc and also from itunes backup you can extract every single thing which you want.Now you recover data from your iphone yes it was possible but unfortunately from 4.0 and later the raw dump will be encrypted.No-one has solved this yet. But if someone is motivated enough the encryption details are stored in /private/var/keybags/systembag.kb.So you are expert i think if you where data then you recover it right like memory card.

In the case of memory card as you mention they can easily change or replace.So here your whole phone will be replaced free of cost.Its bad thing any one is it.

Two week ago my bumper power button pop out,So went to apple store and show him and you know he going to replace my whole phone it was funny he think this my phone power button but I show him again no its bumper cover then he just replace for me.I very happy because the price of cover is Rs1903.75.

Dude even a nokia 1100 doesn't hv that problem.......if other phones do hv that problem then its the outcome of a bad design then...

What you asked that time that was the answer and how you put the nokia 1100 here its high hand phone you compare with iphone, great and you some noobs:flamewar: and apple hater :banghead:shouting about signal issue,I think they do no about basic science:brainiac:, what happen when a conductor touch with body and also apple provide free bumper cover for all iphone user which worth Rs 2000 and also I tested when hold the left bottom side and the signal gone after that I can call any one and received from any one,Now how its possible without signal Oh my god its miracle.:rofl:You want to happen if company like Microsoft,Intel and Apple if they do any thing,So it's very easy to target because they are big name if some small player do that same people easily forget.

When you switch between apps...it doesn't retain the info or settings you entered....thats not multitasking...

I think pauldmps mention some thing.

Man what are you,I already mention earlier.As you can see Droid and Evo 4G is having 8 Mega pixel but they stand on 4 and 5 on Image Quality Ranking.Why you tell, ok go and read the review.But I think you have no concern about quality and people like you if they got higher Mega pixel so they are happy "Yes I have higher Mega-pixel then you haha:bananana: "
*i.imgur.com/o1PxX.png

Source

You need quality or mega-pixel and if you have better Megapixel camera it does not mean it give you better image quality it's also depend on your shutter speed.Now you tell which I mention in my previous thread "why Nokia N73 camera (3.2 Megapixel) is better than Nokia N95 (5.0 Megapixel)"

its is covered with glass and yes its is an efficient finger print collector...

Man really you don't know anything anything.Thanks to pauldmps to answering him.

The fact and evidence reflect here you don't know anything about phones,only you can read a pamphlet and brochure then start comparing and argue with useless statement and if some try to show you why this thing is better than other with valid reasons you just ignore it "what is mean" it show you don like that product because you hate that company for your particular personal reasons , you don't know what is inside how they work and what is called value of money in which aspect.Really you can understand I get pissed, Really your understanding level is zero, you don't what you are asking and if some one try to give you answer,you don't even see the details what some one talking about.You ask again the same questions again and again same as asked for blue-tooth transfer and image quality.Its because you use to read brochure,I think you never read a review,Ya its better for you to used Nokia 1100,you don't know what you comparing with.Ex-Honda Accord pick-up same like Mercedes-Benz S class its does not mean does not Honda accord come to that category because other were Accord lack.Its useless to talk with you and please don't feed wrong information to anyone because you hate that company or particular product in your opinion.

For your kind information I am not Apple fan and I also I know how much premium they charge(Ex-Intel) and If you are capable to buy in bulk (Bulk means quantity goes in more than 5000),So apple will give you Rs7000 discount do you.But I used iphone from 2G to 4G, and I know that very well what is the problem with every series,its was improved in every series and also that time no phone is in the market to competes and compare with iphone competitors launch there phones after iphone.Take example Ipad why not other company launch there tab before apple samsung and HP so on.However ipad sale already on top same with ipad2.I also used Nokia communicator series from the beginning 9000 to 9500 (other phones also).I used E90 also but I sell out that phone was good but it's not in 80 series platform and these device are very capable are doing lot stuff which other can't but it's needed modification in the files.The Communicator series is also expensive and it's too big to get inside in your pocked,people always shouted on that thing it's pencils box but the company wants you carry on your hand because this their executive or top class series.

aakashdave11

Gadget gyan dispenser
Is it me or people here seriously need to improve their english/wirting skills.i agree one is here to get his/her point through but atleast make it understandable..

Now for starters man i missed this conversation ftw.... :twisted:

@abhidev
yes it was one of my enlightening moments which made me write such long replies....
From the looks of it this is gonna be even bigger
.....anyone who criticizes any product is deemed to be as a hater ..so that's natural .....moreover anyone criticising not just any product but apple that too iPhone4, man these iPhone owners here will kill you :newgun:

@OP
Iphone owner will go to any lengths to get another fellow get one...this cult following is not seen by any device

But from what i can get till now is that if OP wanted to buy a phone...a decision would have been made till now.....or if he is waiting for the write advise then by the time we people here reach a decision.....a technologically advanced option would be available...... :))
This is for the advancment @abhidev was talking about :wink:

@pauldmps
ANyone who ownes or want's to an Iphone is a fan so although mentioned previously i don;t think his point of view is unbiased......it'll be unbiased when you give it to a person not having bought one and ask him to give a review...

@nightmare
some serious issues with apple non belivers aka haters (not me i am on the neutral side and rather satisfied with my ipod :) )

After all this if you are still reading coz i was unable to read most long replies here(including myself hence mistakes).....then it seems these guys have come straight from cupertino to do PR for iPhone not that it's need that but i'll say it's not needed...
It is a good device and remember even after all it's flaws(which mind you it has just like any other smartphione out there)...most new phones are termed as Iphone killers as a gimmick so dig on that and think.....
adios

p>S:Maybe it's time to buy a phone.....or else Iphone5 will be there :lol:

Last edited:

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
^^ No nothing going to happen like that nobody is going to kill anyone.I am very lazy to write any thing like that but some time happens.

Hrithan2020

In the zone
@abhidev
yes it was one of my enlightening moments which made me write such long replies....
From the looks of it this is gonna be even bigger
.....anyone who criticizes any product is deemed to be as a hater ..so that's natural .....moreover anyone criticising not just any product but apple that too iPhone4, man these iPhone owners here will kill you :newgun:

Dude, both me and pauldmps , don't own an iPhone. (I own an SGS, and am quite happy with it. Eagerly waiting for GB :) ) But abhidev, seriously seems to be trolling here, with most of his points being moot. I am sick of hearing the same things repeated again and again. (iPhone's camera only 5 mp, fake multitasking etc.)

But, I do think that iPhone 4 really has an antenna issue. iPhone4 suffers signal attenuation to a much higher extent than competing smart phones.

@OP
Iphone owner will go to any lengths to get another fellow get one...this cult following is not seen by any device

True, but increasingly I am finding lots of android fanboys, with similar RDF. Thankfully, not that much in Indian forums.. (Engadget, for one, seems to be infested with android and iOS fanboys ): ! )

@pauldmps
ANyone who ownes or wants to an Iphone is a fan so although mentioned previously i don;t think his point of view is unbiased......it'll be unbiased when you give it to a person not having bought one and ask him to give a review...

Not exactly. If you give even a Nokia X6, to a person who has been using a Nokia 1100, he might be suitably impressed. It may be unbiased, when the person is aware or has tried out the functionalities/features provided by competing smartphones.

Also, a person doesn't become a fanboy, just because he wants to buy a particular product.(possibly after careful consideration) It is only when you start trolling, and ignore all the deficiencies (or as some fanboys do, proclaim it as a feature or an advantage!!!) of that particular product, that one becomes biased.

p>S:Maybe it's time to buy a phone.....or else Iphone5 will be there :lol:

Better to wait for iPhone5 don't you think ;) (esp. considering the huge performance difference an A5 has over the competing Tegra 2 line up, in particular, the graphic capability. Plus, the prices will drop all of a sudden. But, after that, it will likely be at least another 6 months, when we are going to see any big price drops.(esp. w.r.t iPhone) So, June/July might be a good time to buy? )

abhidev

Human Spambot
Why on earth would its memory module get corrupted ? It is one of the costliest phones & it isn't supposed to happen so. In any unfortunate case this happens, Apple has service centres.
What do you mean it isn't supposed to happen so...you never know what may go wrong...if it does get corrupted...will you be able to use the phone...NO you can't use it...

Nokia 1100 has only a single transmitter radio - for network, while most smartphones have multiple radios -network, bluetooth, wifi, 3G, etc. which they need to fit in a limited space. So call it a bad design or call it a limitation, your choice.
it would rather compromise on something else than the basic purpose of the phone...connectivity...so i would say its a bad design for keeping it at that position

iOS 4 supports multitasking. Audio, location services, network services, etc. are not suspended when running in background. Other non-essential services are paused in order to save battery life. Android implements true-multitasking but all Android phones have pathetic battery life.
How can you expect to save battery life while doing multitasking...rather shut down unwanted processes if you are interested in saving battery...

As I already said, Megapixels don't count on camera quality. The camera samples of iPhone are really astounding.
True it doesn't count that much...the quality matters...but it doesn't beat when it comes to take pictures in poor light environments....

Might be. Is this a huge issue ?
Not a huge issue...but still its a issue cz you don't wanna have finger prints all over your phone and keep cleaning it all the time...

NIGHTMARE owns an iPhone. I don't. (I can only dream to have one)
It was directed to Nightmare and not you...

I would seriously want to know how Apple makes people believe that their product is the best.

I accept that iPhone isn't any close to being a VFM device but it provides an unbeatable user-experience. And for countries like US where carrier subsidies lowers the cost of handset by a huge margin, people don't have to care for the cost of the handset.
I wouldn't say its a vfm phone...thats what I am trying to tell...m not a I-phone hater:)...all I am trying to say is that with that kind of money you certainly have better options....

First you tell me the app which show in the video,do you check for what is about ? This celeste app allows your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch running iOS 4.2 or higher to send and receive files from any brand of mobile phones phone from BlackBerry to Nokia and any computer ( Mac or PC ) that supports OBEX Bluetooth file transfers.Same as like Bluenova.Read before reply.

Dude why do you need an app to do that for you...seriously...you spend 40k on a phone and you need an app to transfer through Bluetooth....seriously hilarious!!!!!:lol:

If data has been corrupted you can recover it ? yes you can because itunes take backup of your device when you connect to your pc and also from itunes backup you can extract every single thing which you want.Now you recover data from your iphone yes it was possible but unfortunately from 4.0 and later the raw dump will be encrypted.No-one has solved this yet. But if someone is motivated enough the encryption details are stored in /private/var/keybags/systembag.kb.So you are expert i think if you where data then you recover it right like memory card.
In the case of memory card as you mention they can easily change or replace.So here your whole phone will be replaced free of cost.Its bad thing any one is it.
Two week ago my bumper power button pop out,So went to apple store and show him and you know he going to replace my whole phone it was funny he think this my phone power button but I show him again no its bumper cover then he just replace for me.I very happy because the price of cover is Rs1903.75.

So every time there is any prob with your phone..you'll get your phone replaced and till the phone comes back...what do you use???
and frankly how long do they replace your phone...for life....no right?? Also how much time does the replacement take?
Once your warranty is over..how much the repair cost??? Won't it be easy and also cheaper if you have replaceable components rather than to replace your entire phone...stupidity man!!!!:pan:

What you asked that time that was the answer and how you put the nokia 1100 here its high hand phone you compare with iphone, great and you some noobs:flamewar: and apple hater :banghead:shouting about signal issue,I think they do no about basic science:brainiac:, what happen when a conductor touch with body and also apple provide free bumper cover for all iphone user which worth Rs 2000 and also I tested when hold the left bottom side and the signal gone after that I can call any one and received from any one,Now how its possible without signal Oh my god its miracle.:rofl:You want to happen if company like Microsoft,Intel and Apple if they do any thing,So it's very easy to target because they are big name if some small player do that same people easily forget.

Oh now you need a an extra bumper cover for covering the signal issue...how cool is that...so many free goodies to cover the flaws of the phone...you are happy coz they gave it to you for free...:bananana:

Man what are you,I already mention earlier.As you can see Droid and Evo 4G is having 8 Mega pixel but they stand on 4 and 5 on Image Quality Ranking.Why you tell, ok go and read the review.But I think you have no concern about quality and people like you if they got higher Mega pixel so they are happy "Yes I have higher Mega-pixel then you haha:bananana: "
You need quality or mega-pixel and if you have better Megapixel camera it does not mean it give you better image quality it's also depend on your shutter speed.Now you tell which I mention in my previous thread "why Nokia N73 camera (3.2 Megapixel) is better than Nokia N95 (5.0 Megapixel)"
Man really you don't know anything anything.
Check this out...get a better idea what I am trying to tell....instead of getting hyper and stupid...
Nokia N8 vs iPhone 4 - A camera shootout

The fact and evidence reflect here you don't know anything about phones,only you can read a pamphlet and brochure then start comparing and argue with useless statement and if some try to show you why this thing is better than other with valid reasons you just ignore it "what is mean" it show you don like that product because you hate that company for your particular personal reasons , you don't know what is inside how they work and what is called value of money in which aspect.Really you can understand I get pissed, Really your understanding level is zero, you don't what you are asking and if some one try to give you answer,you don't even see the details what some one talking about.You ask again the same questions again and again same as asked for blue-tooth transfer and image quality.Its because you use to read brochure,I think you never read a review,Ya its better for you to used Nokia 1100,you don't know what you comparing with.Ex-Honda Accord pick-up same like Mercedes-Benz S class its does not mean does not Honda accord come to that category because other were Accord lack.Its useless to talk with you and please don't feed wrong information to anyone because you hate that company or particular product in your opinion.

:yeahright:....stupidity and crap at its max...:talk2hand:

For your kind information I am not Apple fan and I also I know how much premium they charge(Ex-Intel) and If you are capable to buy in bulk (Bulk means quantity goes in more than 5000),So apple will give you Rs7000 discount do you.But I used iphone from 2G to 4G, and I know that very well what is the problem with every series,its was improved in every series and also that time no phone is in the market to competes and compare with iphone competitors launch there phones after iphone.Take example Ipad why not other company launch there tab before apple samsung and HP so on.However ipad sale already on top same with ipad2.I also used Nokia communicator series from the beginning 9000 to 9500 (other phones also).I used E90 also but I sell out that phone was good but it's not in 80 series platform and these device are very capable are doing lot stuff which other can't but it's needed modification in the files.The Communicator series is also expensive and it's too big to get inside in your pocked,people always shouted on that thing it's pencils box but the company wants you carry on your hand because this their executive or top class series.

:crazy:...you are not an Apple fan..then why the hell do you own an I-phone and that too from 2g to 4g???...and please don't talk crap...:x

Is it me or people here seriously need to improve their english/wirting skills.i agree one is here to get his/her point through but atleast make it understandable..

@OP

@pauldmps
ANyone who ownes or want's to an Iphone is a fan so although mentioned previously i don;t think his point of view is unbiased......it'll be unbiased when you give it to a person not having bought one and ask him to give a review...
Well said bro...
@pauldmps
M not an I-phone hater...get it straight...

But abhidev, seriously seems to be trolling here, with most of his points being moot. I am sick of hearing the same things repeated again and again. (iPhone's camera only 5 mp, fake multitasking etc.)

Dude if you are sick of something then just don't participate in that discussion...also choose your words properly before giving any opinion about someone....
Why on earth do you think I am trolling here????

OP
aroraanant

aroraanant

Explorer
Guys I wanna make one thing clear i.e. I can't buy a phone costing above 25K.
So finally I m making my mind for HTC Incredible S though I love Iphone 4 but it is is going out of my budget.
I will be going to near by showroom in few days(whenever I will get time)and will be checking the handset,If i will find it appealing then I will buy it. At the same time will also have a look at SE Arc and neo(if they are available for display).

pauldmps

Banned
@abhidev

I believe that yo're not an Apple-hater but the points you're trying to prove are unjustified.

1. Memory getting corrupt is your cooked-up issue. Every phone has some internal memory be it 32GB or 32MB. It mostly holds the firmware, OS & other system files required for the device to work. If the memory gets corrupt, none of them would work be it the iPhone or any other device. Internal-memory corruption is rare & this is not an iPhone-specific problem. Further, internal memory chips used in phones are flash memories & have a much lower chances of failure than your PC's HDD.

2. There is a flaw in the iPhone antenna which causes signal to drop at few instances. I accept that. However, this issue has been blown to a huge proportion without any reason whatsoever. Talking about connectivity, only the phone radio has this issue - all other connectivity options work eg.- Bluetooth, wifi, etc. Nobody will buy a cellular device, if the phone functionality does not work.

3. Fingerprints can never become a deciding factor when purchasing mobile phones.

4. You are comparing Nokia 8 with iPhone 4 ??????
An epic Nokia flagship fail with the smartphone game-changer
A 12MP digicam with calling facilities with the best integrated user-experience device

Seriously dude, get a life.

An don't forget to read the letter which Nokia CEO Stephen Elop sent to his employees in which he accepts how Nokia failed in competing with the iPhone.

abhidev

Human Spambot
@abhidev

I believe that yo're not an Apple-hater but the points you're trying to prove are unjustified.

1. Memory getting corrupt is your cooked-up issue. Every phone has some internal memory be it 32GB or 32MB. It mostly holds the firmware, OS & other system files required for the device to work. If the memory gets corrupt, none of them would work be it the iPhone or any other device. Internal-memory corruption is rare & this is not an iPhone-specific problem. Further, internal memory chips used in phones are flash memories & have a much lower chances of failure than your PC's HDD.

2. There is a flaw in the iPhone antenna which causes signal to drop at few instances. I accept that. However, this issue has been blown to a huge proportion without any reason whatsoever. Talking about connectivity, only the phone radio has this issue - all other connectivity options work eg.- Bluetooth, wifi, etc. Nobody will buy a cellular device, if the phone functionality does not work.

3. Fingerprints can never become a deciding factor when purchasing mobile phones.

4. You are comparing Nokia 8 with iPhone 4 ??????
An epic Nokia flagship fail with the smartphone game-changer
A 12MP digicam with calling facilities with the best integrated user-experience device

Seriously dude, get a life.

An don't forget to read the letter which Nokia CEO Stephen Elop sent to his employees in which he accepts how Nokia failed in competing with the iPhone.

I don't know what the hell is wrong with you...
1-I never said internal memory going kapoot is a flaw in I-phone...it can happen to any phone if at all it happens...dude...m talking about replaceable memory cards which can be replaced when damaged which is not the case with I-phone. Also you have to pay helluva extra money just to buy a phone with higher storage...

2-your Bluetooth and wifi connectivity won't stop working if you cover them with your hand...

3- i never said that...

4-i had just compared the camera of nokia n8 with i-phone 4 to show how its an all round winner...not all the features...so just get a hold of your wrong interpretation before you react to something....

aakashdave11

Gadget gyan dispenser
I don't think this tussle b/w you 2 is doing any good guys ...
But sure is nice for Apple Vs Rest ...

@OP
I had a hint since my first post that ur buget was somwhere around the 20-25k mark......so buddy get a HTC desire and save ur hard earned money :) if that is the case....and yes u require front cam but that feature is kinda absolute which i think someone discussed here.Most of the time video calling etc are of no use...but again in the end it;s ur choice
So would recommend post your decision and stop the commotion.... :wink:

p.S:yes i stick to desire again :p

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Dude why do you need an app to do that for you...seriously...you spend 40k on a phone and you need an app to transfer through Bluetooth....seriously hilarious!!!!!

I think you never used any android and iOS phone even in Nokia for most of thing you need an app:grin: (exE90 its expensive phone:idea:). First you asked me iphone is not able to send anything from Bluetooth. When I tell you yes its possible just need an app because in iphone everything is his app and this reason why the iphone sale touch the sky. Here if I give you a simple solution but don’t want it because you are not looking for solution here.And you what is hilarious if you don’t know how to use the product and how they work and it's very easy to blame the company due to insufficient knowledge:fonzz:, this is the reason you hate Apple. I never used Mac book and the reason behind is expensive and also the hardware compare to others are not up-to mark, I can get same hardware in other laptop in low price. But once I used I know why Apple charge too much, I never used that product because its expensive it does not means that product is useless:C_oath:.

So every time there is any prob with your phone..you'll get your phone replaced and till the phone comes back...what do you use???
and frankly how long do they replace your phone...for life....no right?? Also how much time does the replacement take?
Once your warranty is over..how much the repair cost??? Won't it be easy and also cheaper if you have replaceable components rather than to replace your entire phone...stupidity man!!!!

First thing it’s never going to happen because the quality of product is very good;). And I have other phones in spare for my backup and within week or maximum two week you got your replacement. Really I don’t the cost because I never found any one :blush:with this problem and apple offer you to extended warranty if you want. Yes if want you can change and replace the component by your own the site called ifiit :stirpot:they will be provide the component and guide. And if you are buying such expensive product and company know there customers who purchasing that product he is already financially strong that why he is buying and he can maintain it.Please don't buy thing if can't maintain it .

Oh now you need a an extra bumper cover for covering the signal issue...how cool is that...so many free goodies to cover the flaws of the phone...you are happy coz they gave it to you for free..

I know all free goodies more than you because you are not user and you don’t want to be.:yeahright: If company offer something free which worth Rs2000, So what you gone do for that “No I don’t want it because your design is not good ask me”:doogone:. As I mention many times to you can make a call without a zero signal, I tested these thing:wow:. It’s is not a big issue and if some facing lot lot issue,so there is solution also but you and other people like you with limited knowledge ingenious this issue.:lol:

....stupidity and crap at its max..
It’s applied on you:grinsmack:. The member who reading here they know very well, what you talking about and what is your understanding level is.And you talking always negative because you don't like it and you don't want if any buy this product.
*blog.geekaphone.com/files/2011/03/iPhone_Infographic_1600px.jpg

...you are not an Apple fan..then why the hell do you own an I-phone and that too from 2g to 4g???...and please don't talk crap...

I think you have problem in reading, it’s clearly mention I also used Nokia and other phone. This is crap for you because you don’t anything, its natural phenomenon happen when a person never interacts first time with technology.:noob:

And Something you have to read first its only you who have a problem with Apple.

It’s J.D.Power survey time once again, and as is becoming the norm Apple’s iPhone has come out top, voted by users as the handset they are most satisfied with.Apple came out top ahead of competitors Motorola and HTC, with RIM’s BlackBerry being ranked last.The iPhone’s design, ease of use and iOS operating system received special mention in the survey results.
The categories the J.D.Power judges look at are:

Operation (30%); physical design (30%); features (20%); and battery function (20%). For smartphones, the key factors are: ease of operation (26%); operating system (24%); physical design (23%); features (19%); and battery function (8%).

*i.imgur.com/AkRTV.png

Last edited by a moderator:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
There should be a discussion but not up the extent, where the discussion is no more about helping the OP but about proving their point. Particularly Abhi, pauldmps.. treat the fellow debaters with respect.

Locking the thread for 24 hours. Chill.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I can see many people 'overhyping' iPhone 4's camera. It is good, but not the best. The best camera fones have always been from Nokia, SE and Samsung. Here are a few pics, check them out yourself: Samsung I9000 Galaxy S vs. Apple iPhone 4: Collision course - GSMArena.com

Motorola ZN5 and Nokia N82 are the best 5mp camera fones which I've seen followed by SE C901. iPhone 4 doesn't come close to them. yea, but it has a good camera. Not denying that.

OP
aroraanant

aroraanant

Explorer
For me front facing camera is a must and if i will buy a phone without a front facing camera then it would be non other than xperia x10 coz it is available for 19-20K(thats really cheap as the phone is really very good and is also going to get gingerbread update soon).
Now the only options I m left with is Incredible S and SE neo.So I m going to wait a little bit for Neo and then I will choose one among them.

Though iphone 4 is also there in my list but only if someone will get that for me from HongKong(coz there iphone 4 costs only 29K)

BTW thanks all for ur suggestions....

Last edited:
Top Bottom