HTC Desire HD or Incredible S or any other

Which according to you is the best smartphone and why?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abhidev

Human Spambot
This happens with every hardware be it a CPU or GPU :)

Yup there r devices which excels....but believe it or not Brand Apple is much popular around the world than any other device out there

here is an example...
Boy A:hey look my iphone 3GS its gr8 ha...
Boy B:wow...iphone 3GS..
Boy A:ya...& now iphone 4 is also available..
Boy B: oh yes....I know....
Boy A:Hey u know motorola ZX model is also good....its new launched...
Boy B:what...ummm..no i dont...will have to google for it :lol:
Thats what...my point is buy something which has more lifespan...i mean technology wise...I-phone is good but you can better specs in that price which will increase your phones life(dual core phones).

Also as I mentioned earlier...Apple does provide quality but moreover has excellent marketing technique with which every new product they release it creates a buzz all around...

aakashdave11

Gadget gyan dispenser
Shits i missed it again......the jedi is back :lightsabre:

@Zangetsu

"Boy A:hey look my iphone 3GS its gr8 ha...
Boy B:wow...iphone 3GS..
Boy A:ya...& now iphone 4 is also available..
Boy B: oh yes....I know....
Boy A:Hey u know motorola ZX model is also good....its new launched...
Boy B:what...ummm..no i dont...will have to google for it "

That's the kind of stupid a** people who buy an Iphone...just to show off their new shiny toy....most even don't know what it's capable of.. :lol:
One has to get in terms why he/she is getting a smartphone....so
If
:arrow:One want's to show off,have a cool looking device with some features a closed markteplace.....PC dependency....DRM issues mind u nobody mentioned that.....and yes for where it was meant to be used...crappy network also(in india it's a joke [3g] :p)...on top of that the overhyped Antenna prob.... if one still has enough money to dump.... then get an Iphone by all means
Or
:arrow:there are many better options....get any Motorola/HTC even Samsung xyz and u will be better off........

even Nokia is value for money.....and hat's of to them for never exploiting the customer even when they had >70% share...

@pauldmps - dude either u are or turning into an Apple fan just like our nightmare here...

"Give me one reason why people are ready to pay such huge amount for such a flaw-filled phones when better phones are available at lesser price.

And don't give me such sh!tty reasons like"

Do you really need to spill the beans.....firstly most people buying these devices obviously have the means(no matter what crap they keep talking about their req as one can easily do most work even on a mid end device )...and like to get the latest gadget that sum's it up for most...

p>S:make an end to this i don't think any of us will change our viewpoint so let us leave it there

Hrithan2020

In the zone
p>S:make an end to this i don't think any of us will change our viewpoint so let us leave it there

Yeah, better to put a stop into this ,instead of waiting it to turn ugly. This thread is just of couple of fanboys short (on opposite side of fences, so to speak) of turning into a mess ;)

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
abhidev said:
Does that app come for free...or you have to buy it???

It’s depends upon you. If know JB for iOS and Root for Android. I don’t think so in Ovi store, Android market and Apple store all app are free?

abhidev said:
Ohh gr8...after all you came back to those spare phone you have...what if you don't have any spare phone?? Also is it necessary that every I-phone user is supposed to have a spare phone??
Every company offers extended warranty...
Why do you need to go through all those hassles of following a website n all...

First thing I never saw any one with this memory issue seriously and believe me the quality is very good it’s not Nokia who face this type of issue.Ok now you tell me what happen If your Nokia phone go for repairing then what you do please think before putting your opinion. But it’s not like Nokia service station which takes a whole month and then says; sorry the part is out of stock. And ask people what happen when there MOB go for replacement and also ask what happen when there GPU go for replacement who not having integrated chip.

abhidev said:
The company is offering it for free coz they know that there is a flaw in their product if they don't offer their so called 2k free goodies then their sale would dropdown big time...

It’s not a big issue and apple is not only a single company(Considering signal and other issue which is happened with other companies in future and past), but however apple tried to resolving this issue and not only provided free bumper covers but also you can get your money back if you return the phone within 15 days. I think it’s better if got your full refund.

abhidev said:
No comments...u need to check your own brain stats buddy...no hard feelings

No offence, you comparing 5 megapixels with 12 megapixels it’s your stats. IPhone 4 was launch in June 2010 in that period no phone can beat him, when compare whole package and that time at least it take 2 week to reach India for people who can afford it because the price is very high, so there no way to change the camera. Yes you can compare when both have a same number then conclude your decision. But in present time N8 offer only good camera.

abhidev said:
rubbish....
Really:talk2hand:, you have written something which is irrelevant and useless. Please support your argument with valid point and explain in detail in the comparison with iphone, it will be helps us to clear the doubt and you don’t need to ask same question every time. There are two quotes mention below. Regarding second quote you are talking about the memory module corruption please compare with Nokia and other phones PCB if possible.

I
(For example. I-tunes is a must to transfer media, then as he said u need an app to transfer through Bluetooth) (post #98)

II
What if your memory module gets corrupted... (post #66)

abhidev said:
Dude are you some kind of a Secret Apple Marketer ????

Man I show you the fact. Accept it or deny it.:youwish:

@aakashdave11
Can you clear me if some use or buy Apple, so he is apple fan? And what if some using Nokia so it’s means he is a Nokia fan and with HTC fan and Samsung fan and so on. According to your statement if any user used these company phones, so he is fan. Unfortunately I used most of them excluding Motorola. As I remember you mention in thread you have ipod then you are apple fan. And as I mention earlier personally I've never had any antenna problems. For ex- I don’t know if any one checks this or not when I was using reliance CDMA and in some area signal just dropped and goes to one bar or some time no signal but still I can receive the calls without signal and talk until phone shows “No Service”.
Yes Nokia is value for money but not for his high end phone. Take a look of material of body and panel and quality and durability (when you open back panel just check the weight and smoothness while opening back panel, When you holding a phone which is expensive then what you feel it’s worth it), Body colour start fading after six months in some case or from corner edges colour will gone soon .it’s so cheap from last three year at least and the strap they are using in their slider phones, if I am paying 32K to 40K for a phone, so I am expecting good features and quality and specially I saw this thing with Nokia and I hate it when you bought a handset after one or two months the price will be fall down . Nokia phones enjoy visiting service centre most of the time and there services oh god; comments which you will receive from service centres: part out of stock, Tempered (Liquid damage ) Sir it will take 2 week at least but one month if you have high end phones and allow me to share one incidence of service centre : I remember my Nokia sirocco gold having some software issue then I deposit to service centre and they take 1.5 month for searching for a part and after that again I visited to the service centre and son of a bǐƫch told me: Sir your phone is dead during the flashing, sorry but don’t worry company is giving you Nokia E90 in a replacement of your handset. I have lot bad and good experience with these phones but these phones more problem and issue than Apple.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guys if you really want to compare a phone take any phone then compare fully with another handset. Not like this N8 camera is good and galaxy offer you better screen. It will be help buyer also. For a satisfaction who are shouting on don’t buy iphone 4 they can ask buyer what I recommend him.
The thing is I used most of the handset that why I am putting my opinion and my friend using this handset, so we discuss together and compare it. (Not pointing anything here like “I am always right just sharing my experience”). If some here using N8 so I just want ask him “Are you facing any of these issue with your phone” Like - getting stuck, crashing, freezing during a simple voice call or using Ovi Maps / GPS or doing simple operations in some applications .Auto restart and reboots by itself. Because one of my group mate faced this problem and there is solution also.
If something is expensive it does not means its junk or not worth buying (you can see lot of things in your daily life.) Take example of Intel and AMD, ATI and Nvidia etc. (You guys know very well who charge premium for their product and you pay and compare cases of cars). When I was buying a laptop my friend suggest me go Mac book and replied “No way” it’s very expensive I can get same specification in cheap price why should I pay more. However I decided to buy Dell but in other hand MSI offer me same hardware in low price. If you compare in term of service, (offer global warranty) Dell service is awesome in compare other manufactures. Dell offers next business day service at your location which is worth it, no need to run to the service station and I don’t have to wait for a week for replacement or repair because I don’t have time for that, they just replace the part which is malfunction. Apple charge premium there is no doubt because they know there products are different from others (different factors) and you going to pay for. It’s not only apple who do this drama and there is fact when they feel the sale is going down or any strong competitors obviously price will be reduced. I wish it will happen soon, so I can buy Mac book pro.
If you guys purchasing anything just compare with other in term of price, service, quality, and durability, features, design and resale value.

Last edited:

aakashdave11

Gadget gyan dispenser
@Nightmare
i don't have either the patience or time to read and reply to your comment....
but one thing i have an iPod but i agree that it is not the best or even among the top5 PMP devices in it's category technically/sound wise etc......but it is sure a nice portable device which i can carry around and has superb user interface that's all.....
but in your case you are hell bent man.....ur iPhone is the best, has no -ve and is the best among all in every division.....This makes you an Apple fan...agree/disagree it is the truth....

p.S>bet when u owned a Nokia you were a Nokia Fan and so on...it is a trait which some have....and they r called fanboys...nothing wrong with it...

abhidev

Human Spambot
It’s depends upon you. If know JB for iOS and Root for Android. I don’t think so in Ovi store, Android market and Apple store all app are free?
First of all I am tired of repeating myself again and again...ok now coming to the point...if u hv to install a paid app just to transfer files through bluetooth then that is something which apple didn't provide you by default...so thats a big limitation of not having Bluetooth media transfer.(not expected in a phone priced at 35k)

First thing I never saw any one with this memory issue seriously and believe me the quality is very good it’s not Nokia who face this type of issue.Ok now you tell me what happen If your Nokia phone go for repairing then what you do please think before putting your opinion. But it’s not like Nokia service station which takes a whole month and then says; sorry the part is out of stock. And ask people what happen when there MOB go for replacement and also ask what happen when there GPU go for replacement who not having integrated chip.
It’s not a big issue and apple is not only a single company(Considering signal and other issue which is happened with other companies in future and past), but however apple tried to resolving this issue and not only provided free bumper covers but also you can get your money back if you return the phone within 15 days. I think it’s better if got your full refund.

Can't imagine to have a signal issue after paying 35-40k.

No offence, you comparing 5 megapixels with 12 megapixels it’s your stats. IPhone 4 was launch in June 2010 in that period no phone can beat him, when compare whole package and that time at least it take 2 week to reach India for people who can afford it because the price is very high, so there no way to change the camera. Yes you can compare when both have a same number then conclude your decision. But in present time N8 offer only good camera.
N8 costs 20.5k and provides much much better camera than I-phone which is overly priced...i hope you get my point this time(camera comparison wrt the phone cost)...won't repeat for you or anyone else again.

Really:talk2hand:, you have written something which is irrelevant and useless. Please support your argument with valid point and explain in detail in the comparison with iphone, it will be helps us to clear the doubt and you don’t need to ask same question every time. There are two quotes mention below. Regarding second quote you are talking about the memory module corruption please compare with Nokia and other phones PCB if possible.
Man I show you the fact. Accept it or deny it.:youwish:
No comments...end of discussion.No patience left.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
aakashdave11 said:
i don't have either the patience or time to read and reply to your comment....
but one thing i have an iPod but i agree that it is not the best or even among the top5 PMP devices in it's category technically/sound wise etc......but it is sure a nice portable device which i can carry around and has superb user interface that's all.....
but in your case you are hell bent man.....ur iPhone is the best, has no -ve and is the best among all in every division.....This makes you an Apple fan...agree/disagree it is the truth....

p.S>bet when u owned a Nokia you were a Nokia Fan and so on...it is a trait which some have....and they r called fanboys...nothing wrong with it...

Really but it’s not looking like that. I never compare your device with other read once. I never write iphone is best device and about –ve point you people never asked me what is pro and cons because you guys are too busy to proving your point and enjoying in your ihater club. Man you are talking about truth and putting you decision “I am Apple fan”, so what I can say I am not only an Apple fan; Android fan and also Nokia fan. The thing is you guys don’t know how to compare a handset one person taking camera from another phone and screen from other phone, you are not assembling a pc here. And ask the person who creates this thread what I suggested him.
Ya, same as like you.

@ abhidev I understand what is your point please don’t buy apple product and it’s a reality apple product are expensive.

Hrithan2020

In the zone
@nightmare: one of my frnd got an I-phone for 25k....wat say...should i go for it???:lol:

If iPhone4, definitely yes!!
If iPhone3GS, then go for it, if you love apple's products that much ;)

If iPhone3G, stay away from it !!

PS: How did he get it? Second-hand ? Grey-market?

abhidev

Human Spambot
If iPhone4, definitely yes!!
If iPhone3GS, then go for it, if you love apple's products that much ;)

If iPhone3G, stay away from it !!

PS: How did he get it? Second-hand ? Grey-market?

I would hv bought it if it was factory unlocked....I mean 25k is a gr8 price for I-phone 4...he ordered it from HK...also the comment was directed to nightmare just for fun...i mean after so much of heat against the I-phone:lol:...u know what I mean;-)
@nightmare: no hard feeling bro...:)

Hrithan2020

In the zone
I would hv bought it if it was factory unlocked....I mean 25k is a gr8 price for I-phone 4...he ordered it from HK...also the comment was directed to nightmare just for fun...i mean after so much of heat against the I-phone:lol:...u know what I mean;-)

Oopsy :O

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
@nightmare: one of my frnd got an I-phone for 25k....wat say...should i go for it???:lol:

I think its a good deal.But depends on your budget.

None taken.:p.
When your friend received iphone 4 just used once and tell me you experience.One thing I forget to mention iOS it's play very important role.I don't have details knowledge of Mac and iOS how they handle their application.If you provide low end hardware to iphone he can run the application very smoothly because of his iOS and android do same but there their is the difference.I have try this when I have Samsung galaxy S.Please try it once and may be you understand what I am trying say here.
(Advised)And one more thing for your friend,as you mention his iphone 4 is not factory unlocked,just tell him save SHSH blob.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Its not unlocked...don't know much details...will find out and let you know...

so wats he doing simply listening music,playing videos & photo clicking....
no calls :banghead: tell him to unlock as soon as possible coz if not unlocked then it wud act as Ipod Touch :lol:

OP
aroraanant

aroraanant

Explorer
Finally after much thought I m planning to buy Incredible S very soon(though I like iphone 4 and Desire HD very much but as we all know iphone 4 costs a lot and DHD doesn't have a front facing camera but one thing is there in DHD which makes it above all,it is its HUGE screen )
Now anyone would like to say anything???

And I would like to ask one think more I have read at many places that Incredible S doesn't support video calling,is it really true n if yes then why is it so?

Top Bottom