HTC Desire HD or Incredible S or any other

Which according to you is the best smartphone and why?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abhidev

Human Spambot
yup...but the only thing about HTC makes me stop is the pathetic battery life and tiny internal memory.....this way the pointer moves towards Samsung :p

OP
aroraanant

aroraanant

Explorer
yup...but the only thing about HTC makes me stop is the pathetic battery life and tiny internal memory.....this way the pointer moves towards Samsung :p

The battery life not good of the older handsets and also memory was low but if we check the newer handsets of HTC then they don't have this problem,consider the Incredible S it has 1.1GB of internal memory n i don't think it is less and its battery life is also good.

Hrithan2020

In the zone
i guess 1.1 gb won't be enough later....as galaxy sl itself comes with 4gb....

Surely you would be using an external micro sd card? (Considering that most apps support moving to external sd, 1.1 GB ought to be enough.)

Having said that, I've grown used to having higher internal memory, so that there is no jhanjhat.(no need to worry about space constraints, except for storing lots of media, for which ext sd would suffice , if needed.)

abhidev

Human Spambot
Ya most of the apps don't get installed in sd card....also many of the hd games need internal memory for installation and the cache files can be stored in sd card...and most of the hd games have a file size of around 50mb excluding the cache files....

_kshitij

Right off the assembly line
The battery life not good of the older handsets and also memory was low but if we check the newer handsets of HTC then they don't have this problem,consider the Incredible S it has 1.1GB of internal memory n i don't think it is less and its battery life is also good.

So you are satisfied with the camera performance.. Lot's of site reporting buggy camera on IS and not so good still and video performance.

Kshitij

Top Bottom