How to become fat?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
why u all want to be fat....
gain appropriate weight as per height & be slim trim & healthy

FAT is bad for health...leads to cardio dieases (heart,diabetes,bp)

axes2t2

I am a cat
@axes2t2 thats awesome...I am on reducing streak..eating controlled food and doing 1hr excesise daily from last 5 months ...my weight was 107KG at the start now I can feel it should be around 90-92...my target is 75-80

Nice progress.​Keep it up.

.jRay.

Youngling
Drink banana milk twice a day. 2 bananas in a glass of milk and blend it until its smooth. Helped me gain 3 kgs in 2weeks

sujoyp

Grand Master
yaah banana milk shake is big weight gainer...if you are training hard in gym people add 2 eggs in that combination for protein .

sujoyp

Grand Master
Allu Azad without excersice all will go into tummy only...do some excersise and it will distribute in body

Hrishi

I think genes has a lot of role to play.I eat so much (half a dozen banana and 1/2 ltr. milk daily in morning.) but still can't absord the fat/protein. (Stuck at 56Kg for a heigh of 5.10" @20yr).
However , when I did workouts for a month and half , I gained considerable mass.

I think in order to gain mass , you need to workout and eat as well. Just eating is a waste.

gameranand

Living to Play
I think genes has a lot of role to play.I eat so much (half a dozen banana and 1/2 ltr. milk daily in morning.) but still can't absord the fat/protein. (Stuck at 56Kg for a heigh of 5.10" @20yr).
However , when I did workouts for a month and half , I gained considerable mass.

I think in order to gain mass , you need to workout and eat as well. Just eating is a waste.

I agree on that. :D:D

sujoyp

Grand Master
you mean when I am exercising and eating , I will get fatter :( ...no no thats impossible biologically ..it should be

fat should be - more calories intake+less exercise = fat
less calories intake+more exercise = fat reduction

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
Go to anatomictherapy.org and download the book in English and read

And then say if you want to become fat
Being thin is healthy. But not too thin

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
why u all want to be fat....
gain appropriate weight as per height & be slim trim & healthy

FAT is bad for health...leads to cardio dieases (heart,diabetes,bp)

Appropriate weight height is WRONG
Read previous post and dl the book and u know the reason

Hrishi

you mean when I am exercising and eating , I will get fatter :( ...no no thats impossible biologically ..it should be

fat should be - more calories intake+less exercise = fat
less calories intake+more exercise = fat reduction

No!!! , I mean you don't need lots of fat , what you need is lots of muscle protein .
Fat is not healthy , but proteins are.

If you do not workout and just keep on eating , you will only get fat/obese.
If you will workout , your protein will break and if you will eat healthy protein rich diet at same time , you will gain considerable mass built from proteins and not fat.

That's what my instructor told me.Seems logical to me.

axes2t2

I am a cat
Yup,it's called bulking.

*www.johnstonefitness.com/wp-content/gallery/2004-misc-photos/bulking_progress.jpg

Top Bottom