Headphones, earphones news and discussion thread

Sarath

iDota
^Dollar rate to blame I guess. Of course unless pristinote controls the dollar rates in our country I don't think I can put the blame on them.

Sns should charge around 1-2k. what about customs?

prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali
moon audio is ok,headphone.com has stocks of all major brands also search for group buys on head-fi.org they usually have one or two going on.

clmlbx

Technomancer
Does HD 202-203 come with MiC.. If not then any alternative, but movies is my top most priority.. Mic is some what Gr8 if included else OK.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Thanks buddy, I know, I drop the plan of Shure for sure :). Let's see which one is going to plug AKG K701 or Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO 250 Ohms.

mastervk

In the zone
I got my M2 from MP4 nation.No custom duty(it was declared as 25$ item)... i was about to buy M4 using fedex..but in case of fedex they have to declare correct value which is still less than 100 $ but not sure what will happen at custom in case of 70$ item

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
hey i ordered M4 from mp4nation today with FEDEX priority shipping. Wat will be the custom charges and how will i need to pay it??

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
Yahoooooooooo! Got released from custom today itself.

Jan 13, 2012 1:44 PM
International shipment release
MUMBAI IN

Jan 13, 2012 9:25 AM
In transit
MUMBAI IN
Package available for clearance

prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali
using laptop as a source wouldn help u get the most out of it though the pmp will suffice but adding a basic amp like FIIO E7 would add more warmth,do demo the amp on ur source and if u feel its worth the investment do buy but make sure u do have a line-out on ur audio source so that it bypasses the onboard amp

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
It will be good if you borrow few amp from your friends, if possible. By the way which headphone you are going for it's depends on them and ohms

Last edited:
Top Bottom