Headphones, earphones news and discussion thread

prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali
Well thanks for that. If you are asking me if I'm serious about it then hell yes I am.

Although ill be going completely dark in a week's time. And will surface after new years only.

So if you are getting them and can help me, you'll see the amount in your account the next day.

Really appreciate that you offered to help irrespective of what follows

no probs at all,after all we are in pursuit of excellence which is at a steal currently :),i'll keep u updated :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
MEElec CC51 sale, one of the best V shaped IEM with incredible detailing.

Costs only $30 now (Original $80)

*www.meelec.com/Articles.asp?ID=140

If someone intend to buy it them tell me because I will be ordering two for me (we'll share the shipping, about $7 each). Already got one but can't miss the discount now.

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
Received the MP4Nation shipment today :))

The HK postage stamps will definitely augment my collection :hyper:

Sarath

iDota
Faun send me acc details asap :D

Price in RS pls :) (everything inc price + ship + customs +anything else)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Faun send me acc details asap :D

Price in RS pls :) (everything inc price + ship + customs +anything else)

Grabbed two pair but they are still not delivered. Another earlier shipment is pending for 1 month. Damn India Post.

Will let you know once I get these. I hope these don't get lost as the tracking number provided was customs number not the actual tracking number. Had I known this, I'd have selected another shipment method.

Already lost ZO2 in transit as it was without actual tracking number, someone from India Post must have gotten his hand over this baby :evil:

clmlbx

Technomancer
Hey guys what is best headphones for 1K around.. I want it for music and Movies. if possible wireless. I can stretch it too 2K max if it is worth buying that..

mastervk

In the zone
Those who have bought from mp4 nation ,if i select fedex option will i have to pay extra amount for custom duty too when it is delivered in India?

also in case of free shipping do we have to pay any custom duty?

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
Those who have bought from mp4 nation ,if i select fedex option will i have to pay extra amount for custom duty too when it is delivered in India?

dunno abt the fedex option,but i've not paid any customs duty.
people say it depends on ur luck...

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

If you select fedex then the declared value of the package will be the original order value.

Might get stuck at customs. Talk with the rep on mp4nation website if it is indeed true and if anything can be done.

Sarath

iDota
Just ordered ATH M50 from Amazon through SnS..will have to wait 10 long days :-(

I hope it's not more than Rs. 8000 Audio Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones [ATH-M50] - Rs.7,950.00 : Pristine Note, Shop audio, headphones, amplifier, DAC, hifi, mp3, audiophile products online store India

clmlbx

Technomancer
get urself sennheiser hd 202/203

thanx for reply but by seeing it in Images I have question is it comfortable & light enough for long hours..say couple of movies + music.. I have used headphones with that design, they really hurt ears after an hour or so..

what is starting range for 5.1 headphones and best for movies..say 4K around max(as low as possible)

prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali
thanx for reply but by seeing it in Images I have question is it comfortable & light enough for long hours..say couple of movies + music.. I have used headphones with that design, they really hurt ears after an hour or so..

what is starting range for 5.1 headphones and best for movies..say 4K around max(as low as possible)

they are pretty comfortable u'll feel a slight aching after 4/5 hrs of use,a decent set of roccat kave 5.1 will set u back by Rs 6k or else u could go for ATH M35/ATH T500 which is retailing for Rs 3400 on pristine note

surya_neo

Broken In
I hope it's not more than Rs. 8000 Audio Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones [ATH-M50] - Rs.7,950.00 : Pristine Note, Shop audio, headphones, amplifier, DAC, hifi, mp3, audiophile products online store India

Actually I paid for them to pristinenote on ebay but they cancelled the order saying that they are out of stock and saying that will be available only after 15-20 days and will cost 1000-1500 more...don't know if it is a way to milk extra money from customers...

I paid 7.4k to amazon..still dont know how much SnS will charge me..

Top Bottom