Headphones, earphones news and discussion thread

Sarath

iDota
Many people have ordered directly from mp4nation.

However I have no first hand experience so I can't comment on that. Im ordering the same IEMs in march from them

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Better select EMS/FedEx option while ordering from M4Nation. Otherwise getting from pristinenote will save you the hassle of RMA later.

Monster Turbine Copper @$99
If someone is in Canada then it's a steal to get one.
Future Shop Web-Only Boxing Day Sale (Ontario) P14 - Boxing Day 2011: Boxing Week Deals and Flyers from RedFlagDeals
*i.imgur.com/eZo3E.jpg

Deal goes live on 24th @futureshop.ca
Electronics, Cameras, Computers, Video Games, TVs & Appliances - Future Shop

Sarath

iDota
^I am in tears. An year of search for the "normal" moster turbines yielded no result and here cannada is showered with such goodies.

Top of the line copper. Wish I could get them :(

Anyone from Canada?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^I am in tears. An year of search for the "normal" moster turbines yielded no result and here cannada is showered with such goodies.

Anyone from Canada?

If you want then head over to head fi, looking for a Canadian doing the favor.

If serious, I might do a search for you.

prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali

Anyone from Canada?

well i think a friend of mine has relatives in cannada(well after all he is punjabi) may be he can help m also looking to buy a pair of shure se 102s,i'll confirm with him if u are interested :D

Sarath

iDota
If you want then head over to head fi, looking for a Canadian doing the favor.

If serious, I might do a search for you.

Thanks for that. I wish I could do something like that but due to exams I'll be unable to do much about it atm. Also I don't think ill be able to bear the cost of shipping those.

Thanks again

Sarath

iDota
well i think a friend of mine has relatives in cannada(well after all he is punjabi) may be he can help m also looking to buy a pair of shure se 102s,i'll confirm with him if u are interested :D

Well thanks for that. If you are asking me if I'm serious about it then hell yes I am.

Although ill be going completely dark in a week's time. And will surface after new years only.

So if you are getting them and can help me, you'll see the amount in your account the next day.

Really appreciate that you offered to help irrespective of what follows

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
@ all

Just wanted to know...Which gateway is better for MP4Nation? Worldpay or Paypal? I'll be using a VISA debit card...

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
^^if you money is not deducted then there is no harm in trying again.

does MP4Nationa allow changing mode of payment from Paypal to Globalpay after being chosen initially? Like say,I first go for Paypal,then,can I move over to Globalpay?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^you can pay either way, not sure what you are asking.
Do not choose free shipping if you want your package to be delivered in reasonable amt of time.

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
^^you can pay either way, not sure what you are asking.
Do not choose free shipping if you want your package to be delivered in reasonable amt of time.

Ok..lemme explain..

Lets say I choose some item X and proceed to checkout...

At checkout I choose Paypal...(if I can pay by PP,prob ends there)

What I wanna know,that, If payment by PP fails,can I choose an alternate gateway for payment?

Did I get my query across bro?

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
Last year I had used a VISA debit card on WorldPay without problems.

Thats really good news...:twisted:

BTW,I'm torn between M2 n M4..what I need is balanced sound,with natural bass(not the overzealous thumping,all intrusive types),clear midtones(maybe faintly on the brighter side) and crisp highs((all this is a lot to ask of any IEM actually...yeh dil mange more!!!)

Any ideas on which one to lean on?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I guess DUNU trident.
If you don't care about much bass then get a RE-ZERO or RE-0. Clarity is just awesome for the price.

Top Bottom