Headphones, earphones news and discussion thread

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
Response from Pristine Note regarding pricing of M2.

" Yes there is an expected price increase for M2 due to the addition of Comply foam tips in packaging and also due to increase US$ exchange rates. The ~3.6k price is only tentative, we will try to keep it much lower "

Sarath

iDota
I think I just saw a post in TE. Let me check the date before I comment further. A 1k increase is a 30% increase :shock:

They are pushing me BPL

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Found a good link to understand the technicalities of earphones
BLOG @ XEPORT

Thinking of buying some IEMs from there store too. Especially the ceramic ones are quire similar to MEElec CC51 and the other one has bass ports.

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
My Brainwavz M4 is in transit :D

UPDATE
Guys, you should check this out ;)

*img811.imageshack.us/img811/7813/29766329547819047433617.jpg
Source: mp4nation

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
^^
No, It's HM5, triple driver I guess.
HM3 looks retro

BRAINWAVZ HM3 Headphones [Brainwavz-HM3] - : MP4 Nation!, :: Low Priced MP4, MP3 Players and the latest scoop on the newest MP4 Player

And yeah they offer free shipping, and payment modes include Credit & Debit cards too I guess, the gateway was worldpay.

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
The postal service takes over two months to bring parcels to India. Avoid it if possible.

Errr nope, it took 10 days flat for me all 4 times from Hong Kong.
That too just Normal tracked post.
EMS Speed post comes in 3-4 days flat.

Even this
*img404.imageshack.us/img404/6697/36272362.jpg
I received it on 16th itself ;)

Krow

Crowman
Last time I checked there was no EMS option for India. Have they added it now? When I ordered it took two months. Faun told me his parcel is taking even longer.

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
Last time I checked there was no EMS option for India. Have they added it now? When I ordered it took two months. Faun told me his parcel is taking even longer.
From where?? mp4nation?

Update1 :
You were right, EMS from HK to India isn't there, but I have a EMS package written in Chinese, let me check.

Update 2 :
My bad, it was from Singapore. But the above tracking info is for my tracked package from HK which was delivered under 10 days, even in the past it was never more than 10 days for me.

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Yeah I got my RE272 by EMS speed post within 5 days. But the normal post from MP4nation got RTS after 1 month of stay at Mumbai Foreign Post office.

Top Bottom