HCL ME AE1V2130-X vs Dell T540701IN8

RBX

In the zone
Required for long duration works. The tasks may include anything from heavy graphics and gaming to web designing.

EDIT:

I'd prefer that function keys can be used with single tap at most instances if not always. I'll also be using it for transferring data (dl/ul using torrents) while sleeping at nights :)

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
One thing I know is that HCL one of the pathetic support. Just because a laptop has core i7 doesnt make it superb quality. There is lot more than paper-specs. And I would always pick Dell/HP/Sony/Apple over HCL/Wipro/Zenith etc.

tejaslok

Journeyman
if possible go for 1GB gfx 5470 frm dell instead of 512MB, i recently got a lappy to my frnd with same config but it not studio 15 ??

Does dell provide 5650 gfx card like sony ??

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ :agreed: cause acer provides same card for around 45k, so why not sell out 5k more & get a better lappy, by looks & build quality. after all, lappy isn't a PC that will sit in one place till its sold as scrap metal.

tejaslok

Journeyman
^but the sony u told comes with I3 not I5, yesterday went to showroom and got the config !! WoW its damn good to look +1 to Sony

Top Bottom