has anybody got $$ from adsense of google?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Generic Superhero

Journeyman
i am goin thru an all time low in my life...
2day google mailed me to say that they hav terminated my a/c... not coz of invalid clicks :eek: but for another coz... here is what they wrote

Your AdSense account was found to be related to an account previously
disabled
for invalid click activity and we have therefore disabled your
account. Publishers disabled for invalid click activity are not allowed
further participation in AdSense and do not receive any further
payment. The earnings on your account will be properly returned to the
affected advertisers.

actually google is right... my sister had joined adsense and her adsense acc was banned for invalid cliks generated on her site. i had no such prob wid my websites... but google banned me may b coz of the fact the address & phone no. furnished by both me and my sister were same... and google is a genius, so they banned me

ohh.. i had been using adsense for 3 months and had, though v little, $7.17 in my account.

anyway... i can only lament for a while and then 4get abt it, blogging is sumthin i ll always do... adsense or no adsense..

finally... one thing i wanna ask, has my site domain names hav also been banned? that is.. if i want to show google ads of another friend (and he shares revenues wid me, a la channels) on my site is that possible?

Generic Superhero

Journeyman
@topgraveen: see, many many people r earning $$ frm this program. if one fully conforms 2 all rules and regulations of adsense there wont b any prob at all

igeek

Broken In
Generic Superhero said:
has my site domain names hav also been banned? that is.. if i want to show google ads of another friend (and he shares revenues wid me, a la channels) on my site is that possible?
I'm not sure but I think that when google bans a publisher's account, the sites he had listed are banned as well(unless a different proof of ownership is provided). so better not risk your friend's adsense account as well. AdSense is not the end of the world!! YPN is coming up as well(currently in beta & only for US based publishers) & there are others like AdBrite as well which you can try!! :)

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
yeah even I am waiting for YPN. I had the beta invitation but gave away as they were not paying indian publishers.
middle of 2006 will see a similiar service from MSN too ;)

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

igeek

Broken In
cooljeba said:
middle of 2006 will see a similiar service from MSN too ;)
yeah, Google kinda re-ignited the ad-network world with AdSense & people think that text ads are cool!! well they are cool, sites don't take ages to load with them!! ;)

mediator

Technomancer
Google Adsense is only for commercial sites which get a lot of traffic. If u have a personal site like on geocites and get very low traffic then u might get ur $100 check in 2-5 yrs or so !!
If u click on ads by urself to get the check quick, they will know about it and disable it!!

igeek

Broken In
mediator said:
Google Adsense is only for commercial sites which get a lot of traffic. If u have a personal site like on geocites and get very low traffic then u might get ur $100 check in 2-5 yrs or so !!
the key is "traffic", commercial & personal have nothing to do with "traffic" & earnings. many commercial sites don't get any noteworthy amount of traffic while there are quite a number of personal sites that get so much traffic that advertisers contact them directly for advertising on those sites(meaning more $$ for the publisher)!!

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
mediator said:
If u click on ads by urself to get the check quick, they will know about it and disable it!!
lol, I got mine in 4 months :p and YES its personal =P

oh god so many rubbish posts here

i made >150$ within 1 month and now waiting for the cheque

all the clicks are genuine and those who want to know the tricks PM me

SOURABH post was the most rubbish of all

u see when u have dynamic IP
u get IPs like 50.133.17.xxx
so even if the last numbers change,your IP range will be the same.
SO anyone can catch that

GOOGLE IS NOT GOD We can easily fool them if you apply your brain correctly

If u want genuine way of getting clicks with daily 1Hour work PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom