has anybody got $$ from adsense of google?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberia.in

In the zone
navjotjsingh said:
I have earned 37$ in less than 1 month of which 22$ came in just last 5 days.

And mind you in between I never clicked my ad in last 15 days and rest from genuine users.

Great goes Google Adsense.

How's that possible. you don't get a check unless it's a minimum of $100

ngcoders

Broken In
though im no expert on Google adsense ... my friend earn 500 $ + /mon and its growing

here are a few tricks ....

- Get ur content right ( people come for orignal content .... something only availible on ur site )
- Certain type of content pays more ... u must be knowing ( Gambling , Tourism , certain s/w )
- Keep track of ur site ranking ... Alexa will help u ... try improve ranking
- Add placements matter ( iv seen x10 increase in earnings though proper placement )
- Do SEF and SEO ... helps a lot to get people

All this is ok just remember one thing "Content is king" provide something orignal ( content , s/w , services ) and ull have the $$$$ :).

Hope this help .

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
whim_gen said:
@Incredible

so u wanna blog heh?

Go to www.blogspot.com

Incredibly it is powered by blogger (a google undertaking)

So adsense works just fine

Recently made a Blog named it Planet Incredible and plotted AdSense there. I want few suggestions on it.

Main point is dat i wanna change da name of da site.

which is Planet Incredible. I wanna make it "The Incredible Blog" or "The Incredible's Blog"

so plz help.

igeek

Broken In
cyberia.in said:
navjotjsingh said:
I have earned 37$ in less than 1 month of which 22$ came in just last 5 days.

And mind you in between I never clicked my ad in last 15 days and rest from genuine users.

Great goes Google Adsense.

How's that possible. you don't get a check unless it's a minimum of $100
well, he didn't say that he got the cheque!! all he's saying is that he earned XX amount!! there's a difference here in earning & getting the cheque, none is synonym for the other!! ;)

dreams

Gracias Senor
mario_pant said:
hey mann.... is there any tax jhamela in the google adsense payment.... is this legal in india?

This is legal.. and if u r in india then u r exempted of Tax.. after u sign up for Adsense go to tax information and giv the relevant details.. without doin this u wil not b able to get ur cash..

No TAX If in INDIA

Happy earnin..

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
dreams said:
This is legal.. and if u r in india then u r exempted of Tax.. after u sign up for Adsense go to tax information and giv the relevant details.. without doin this u wil not b able to get ur cash..

No TAX If in INDIA

Are u sure abt no tax in India?

BTW u said goto tax information. did u mnt to go to da tax info provided by Google on AdSense???

Or did u wanted to say to consult a Tax Consultant??

Generic Superhero

Journeyman
The Incredible said:
whim_gen said:
@Incredible

so u wanna blog heh?

Go to www.blogspot.com

Incredibly it is powered by blogger (a google undertaking)

So adsense works just fine

Recently made a Blog named it Planet Incredible and plotted AdSense there. I want few suggestions on it.

Main point is dat i wanna change da name of da site.

which is Planet Incredible. I wanna make it "The Incredible Blog" or "The Incredible's Blog"

so plz help.

what is stopping u? change ur name
if u r wondering if that may be a problem with ur adsense account, well it wont be...

cyberia.in

In the zone
Placement is very, very important. I went from almost nothing to a few bucks a day these days just because of re-placing the ads. Hope it continues and get better ! :D

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey!

I have dynamic IP. the fourth part of my ip changes every time i connect to da net. i.e. 61.0.108.xxx the xxx changes ever time.

there's a site which only one user per ip, so can i have more them one ip to fool them.

if possible then plz tel me whether i can click on my own ads. for being not noticed i visit my blog from an another blog n then click on my ads. n until i disconnect dat time. i dont open my blog straightly or more than once. i dont open my google a/c. i dont open my blogger a/c.

is it safe enough???

igeek

Broken In
The Incredible said:
is it safe enough???
sure it is till you are caught & thrown out of the program!! ;) though I wouldn't say that its safe, you are treading dangerous waters!! it'll be better to spend time writing good content that'll attract genuine traffic instead of indulging in cheating!! :)

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
igeek said:
The Incredible said:
is it safe enough???
sure it is till you are caught & thrown out of the program!! ;) though I wouldn't say that its safe, you are treading dangerous waters!! it'll be better to spend time writing good content that'll attract genuine traffic instead of indulging in cheating!! :)

well, i think i have gud content and different things from different source. i have plenty to post but problem is that there are no visitors. i dont know how to promote it without using paid ads.

i posted it on many ad directories. i used 12dp hits andi amkes my site have abt 30 hits per day but no one visits it.

so i dont update nowadays. i now update after a week.

cyberia.in

In the zone
Traffic comes with time. You can't expect to earn megabucks within a few months. Any long term adsense user here will tell you that when it gets going, it only grows, and fast !

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
cyberia.in said:
Traffic comes with time. You can't expect to earn megabucks within a few months. Any long term adsense user here will tell you that when it gets going, it only grows, and fast !

yeah! but how will any1 visit my blog when he dot know abt it. howz any1 gonna get any link to my blog. why will any1 s gonna try my blog???

Generic Superhero

Journeyman
see there r thousands of blogs... so ur content has 2 be unique fresh & interestin so at least one who visits ur site stops for some time and returns again after few days

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
Generic Superhero said:
see there r thousands of blogs... so ur content has 2 be unique fresh & interestin so at least one who visits ur site stops for some time and returns again after few days

plz gimme sum suggestions regarding unique content.

main problem is that no-on except me had visited my blog yet. NO ONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom