has anybody got $$ from adsense of google?

Status
Not open for further replies.

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
The Incredible said:
Hey Deep i visited Google n opened adwords section.

If u or any one else hav time plz view this page. n try to do da following thing.

*adwords.google.com/select/AfpoFinder?currency=INR&country=IN&targetCountry=

here select da following things.

"i wish to pay in" " Indian Rupee (INR)
"my billing address is located in" "INDIA"
"Target Company of compaign" "----------"

belopw this things u will find a option named "minimum-cost-per click"

I want 2 know what is it?

Do i hav 2 pay this cost?

hullo why are going into Adwords are you a advertiser

Deep

Version 2.0
adwords - for advertisers (to put our ad on their sites)
adsense - for publishers (to put their ads on our site)

Deep

ycr007

Broken In
techno_funky said:
ycr007 said:
tgpraveen said:
Has Anyone Tried it on Sites that Provide Free Space Such as Lycos or Tripod etc???

Also,Is it Possible?

Well i use it on GEOCITIES (free hosting) and it works quite well
I Tried Pasting the Codes on My Lycos Page and It Did'nt Work.Yahoo 360,there's no Option/Chance of Doing it i Think.
Shall Hafta Try Again It Seems....

hello man dint anybody tell you or rather explain you that
google ad's on YAHOO 360 is IMPOSSIBLE
man google gives u a HTML script to paste in your site
thru which your ad's run
d00d let me tell you Yahoo wont give you acsess to its HTML script
of the yahoo 360 page
Yeah...I Know that....What Seemed to have mislead You is the "I Think" at the End of the Sentence.And the "Shall Hafta Try again" is for Lycos.
Hope I've Cleared Myself :?

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
ycr007 said:
Yeah...I Know that....What Seemed to have mislead You is the "I Think" at the End of the Sentence.And the "Shall Hafta Try again" is for Lycos.

lol yaa i thot so ok kool No problemos

ycr007

Broken In
techno_funky said:
ycr007 said:

lol yaa i thot so ok kool No problemos
Glad to have Cleared it up.

So Any Tips to Implement AdSense in Tripod Pages?

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
techno_funky said:
hullo why are going into Adwords are you a advertiser

Let me make one thing clr.

I'm neither a advertiser nor a web publisher.

but i wanna start blog at sum free site n use adsense thru it.

i wasnt knowing what is it abt. i just clciked 2 explore what was it?

1 mor thing.

I'm completely new 2 da web publishing world.

actually i know nothing abt these things but i want 2 get paid by using such things. i also want 2 get paid like u guys by using google adsense via a blog.

Also if any 1 hav time plz pay a visit to this thread. I want 2 start blog on this topic only.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21984
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21984&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

Plz help me.

cyberia.in

In the zone
Deep said:
ok this is for the ones who believe that you cannot discuss your google adsense earnings in public

this is from adsense terms and conditions

Confidentiality. You agree not to disclose Google Confidential Information without Google's prior written consent. "Google Confidential Information" includes without limitation: (a) all Google software, technology, programming, specifications, materials, guidelines and documentation relating to the Program; (b) click-through rates or other statistics relating to Site performance in the Program provided to You by Google; and (c) any other information designated in writing by Google as "Confidential" or an equivalent designation. However, You may accurately disclose the amount of Google’s gross payments to You pursuant to the Program. Google Confidential Information does not include information that has become publicly known through no breach by You or Google, or information that has been (i) independently developed without access to Google Confidential Information, as evidenced in writing; (ii) rightfully received by You from a third party; or (iii) required to be disclosed by law or by a governmental authority.

you can check it here also

*google.com/adsense/localized-terms

Deep

how embarrising, iforgot the rules had changed, anyway, i've earned $15 in one month (so self-clicking)

whim_gen

Journeyman

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
I have a site and a blog. My Site earned more that 5000 hits and 2700+ page views. I started Adsense few days ago and am waiting. Got only .21 dollars - very meagre. I will wait for it to grow.

S

sunnydiv

navjot the topic of the website if also very important, just like a

website about
forex
making money online
credit repair
mesothelioma

will make more money than

website about
tech
jokes
games

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Got ur point but what i know is what i post. what will i tell them - together we can make money.

And moreover such sites turn out to be fake. Atleast mine does not look like.

Now I followed the trick of clicking our own Ads. Sify does not provide static ip. So that tip is useful. I am trying to increase money with that.

Also whatever may be the topic, aggressive free marketing can also prove useful.

cheetah

In the zone
I totally agree wth sunny...every 3rd person here got a technology blog, forum....lol....

Guys start forums on something new....See geek_rohit has started sportzforumz and his forums are running pretty well....

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
I have earned 37$ in less than 1 month of which 22$ came in just last 5 days.

And mind you in between I never clicked my ad in last 15 days and rest from genuine users.

Great goes Google Adsense.

Charley

Just Do It
Right , since all of the members here have sites or blogs and have been getting $$$$$ , I donot have anything as yet. What r the options I cud look at to create money i.e. blogs, websites , then ________ , what other??????
:D

Oh I forgot , what are the other blog creation sites other than blogspot? :?:

S

sunnydiv

i am working on soem huge projects related to adsense (cant reveal just yet)

but the potential for adsense is huge, the ONLY problem is TRAFFIC , and i found th solution to that one

nix

hi

sunnydiv wrote:
navjot the topic of the website if also very important, just like a

website about
forex
making money online
credit repair
mesothelioma

will make more money than

website about
tech
jokes
games

if you're saying that then lemme tell you that there are lot of forex, make money online sites too. they are just as many in number as tech sites...they can be more too...including fakes.

as far as i know...no one exactly knows how much google pays for each advt. no one knows if advts related to A topic are valued more than B topic. all that matters is traffic, no matter what kind of site you have tech or money....its content that matters the most.

so i think its not right on your part to say that w/o any solid proof.

Deep

Version 2.0
achacko@dataone.in said:
Right , since all of the members here have sites or blogs and have been getting $$$$$ , I donot have anything as yet. What r the options I cud look at to create money i.e. blogs, websites , then ________ , what other??????
:D

Oh I forgot , what are the other blog creation sites other than blogspot? :?:

see there is only one thing...website and now it depends on you that whether you want to put blog on yoru website or forum or ecommerce site or whatver...

its very difficult to define type since website is website and you can store anything on it...file storing site, image hosting etc....

and one thing, it is not easy to earn money from adsense....you just need to get decent traffic....

now you know these days new trend has started to earn money...

pay for adwords for your site and on the site page just put adsense ads with highly paid keywords....

but that will end soon :) so if you are thinking of doing same then just think something else haha...

about blog site..check www.blogspot.com or search digit forums...

Deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom