Hardware that you should NOT buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyingshadow

Broken In
Never buy Dynet Rams, overclocked 5mhz n boom!!!!! bad timings as well... 5-5-5-15, yuck

dont buy chinese fones frm Techno, el cheapo n el hazardo....
have lead parts, give radiations (harmful ones), n screen starts 2 shift

but Seagate is fine, my 250GB hdd is pretty cool n blazing gast

OP
desiibond

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Updated list.

Never buy Dynet Rams, overclocked 5mhz n boom!!!!! bad timings as well... 5-5-5-15, yuck

dont buy chinese fones frm Techno, el cheapo n el hazardo....
have lead parts, give radiations (harmful ones), n screen starts 2 shift

but Seagate is fine, my 250GB hdd is pretty cool n blazing gast

Yes. I've been using Seagate HDD's for about 9 years. No issues at all.

Last edited:

..:: Free Radical ::..

The Transcendental
Never buy crappy intex/iball/cheapo membrane keyboards. Take so much force to make a keypress. Speaking from >7yr experience + carpal tunnel.
Get the Samsung Pleomax or the TVS-E Gold if you want a good wired keyboard. Both Logitech and Microsoft make good wireless keyboards.

spyingshadow

Broken In
absolutely rite..
since i bought ma logitech wireless kit, i feel dead on ne oder keyboard
n intex is d worst crap, i used 2 clean it every fortnight n yet it became stuck every oder day..

gulgulumaal

Broken In
absolutely rite..
since i bought ma logitech wireless kit, i feel dead on ne oder keyboard
n intex is d worst crap, i used 2 clean it every fortnight n yet it became stuck every oder day..

100% true...never try to save money on keyboard and mouse. Good ones cost so little...u wont save much money on being stingy anyway. Your comfort is worth much more than the money u'd save on a crappy keyb/mouse.

Never ever get anything lower than a standard logitech/microsoft keyb/mouse.

nithinmohantk

Hostage Negotiator
I Saw here posts regarding Seagate and WDD HDD's

Your hard disk life depends upon how you handles it..

Even An Electric Shock can cause damage to it. Some PSU's and UPS's are generating unnecessary electric shocks.

If you want to use it for a while go for Branded PSU's like Corsair, Cooler Master etc, don't go for FrontTech, Zebronics, SuperComp etc from my personal Experience, these brands are the worse killers of your computer hardwares..

It's cheap for 500/- bucks you will get a PSU, but you should know whether it can handle your requirement..

UPS:: FrontTech, Zebronics, SuperComp, Merchury Worst things.. Cheap.. But useless...

APC or WIPRO with software shutdown will do the best....

HDD's among Seagate and WDD, very rare cases of damages(manufacturing defects) are coming up, all others defects are coming up because of our carelessness..

We are going after Cheap things to save money.. Believe me i spend around lot of buck on these and fedup and Now i'm going only for branded ones, afterviewing the Reviews..

anarchy0x

In the zone
intel original motherboards-My experience in Kerala is it is not possible to get serviced after warranty period as it is almost unserviceable !:p

Even in warranty time(3yrs),it takes a hell lot of time to get replacement :-|

Yeah i had to wait a month in mumbai for replacement of my intel 865GBF 2 years back. It was so frustrating, can u imagine a month without a pc?? But last year it got replaced in like 4 days. Thats coz Intel has opened their service centres in bombay.. dunno about kerela though

Gaming lovers dont ever ever ever buy iball flashy 5 button mouses, they really suck for gaming. The mouse arrow goes out of control while playing games. & this is a know issue, not just a problem I had. The 1 had was black snow cat.

Last edited:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@anarchy0x
its not the problem of the mouse, but the laser sensor being over sensitive. U need a gud surface and some practice to use it.
I have one and an MX 518 too. Its major downside is crappy driver for seting macros.

anarchy0x

In the zone
dom i tried using all kinds of flat surfaces & it still gave me problems, also i checked it on the internet, the problem turned out to be a 'known issue'

*www.techtree.com/techtree/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=49978&cat_id=533

"the ball seemed to have a life of its own in games. Normally in First Person Shooters, the vertical scroll button is used to changing weapons. Since the ball is not accurately placed, a little fast paced hand movements in Quake III would result in my rocket launcher changing into the gauntlet. Fellow gamers can imagine how frustrating this can really get.

The box claims that you can use the ball as a trackball. All I would like to say to that is – Don't try this at home! "

@anarchy0x
its not the problem of the mouse, but the laser sensor being over sensitive. U need a gud surface and some practice to use it.
I have one and an MX 518 too. Its major downside is crappy driver for seting macros.

redhat

Mad and Furious
Dont ever buy the Canin Pixma IP1000 printer.......
They want me to print atleast 1 page everyday n that inplies I buy a new cartridge every 7-8days since their cartridges r damn small!!!!

My HP printer's better, didnt give a drying problem even when I used it after 2 yrs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom