Hardware that you should NOT buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

nvidia

-----ATi-----
:eek:

Y r u against? I heard XFX is the best brand in GPU.
It is the best brand alright, but some cards overheat insanely... My 8600GT runs at about 82C under load and i cant overclock it.
One of our forum member's(sagargv) card used to run at more than 95C under load. And he got it replaced.

Like i said before, you can buy XFX 8600GT(the older models) if you want to use your card as an electric stove:D

@mods: please make this thread a sticky.

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
ipod classic: hard to reach a particular song with the clickwheel if you have a large collection, can't be used as a mass storage
w910: crappy cam, useless features(shake control, accelerometer)

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
HP OfficeJet 6318 MFD - Carriage gets jammed now and then, ADF is damn slow, Bulky, Printing Speed decreases depending on the load and Slow photo copy speeds. . .

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
4 time replacements then finally i got asus p5n32-e sli mobo for exchange i had to pay 3000 extra to rashi and gave me sweet offer.happy ending
the error was...... ?

Further not to buy list-
Moser baer DVDs esp RWs.go for verbatims\sony instead.
Intex PSU
Intex speakers
iBall headphones

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Intex UPS (damn sucker, battery eater)

MS Basic Optical Mouse

Last edited:
OP
desiibond

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I have no prob with MS Wired Desktop 500 from past 1 and half year. :D

I agree. No issues for me as well for MS k/b and mouse. Sometimes I feel, "Chalo, Kuch toh accha kaam kiya MS ne" :)

w580i
Build quality is AVERAGE
Keypad is of BAD QUALITY

For this phone, my friends in Bangalore are not facing any issues at all. Superb quality.

For the same phone, my uncle and my friends in Andhra are facing lot of issues like frequent hang up etc.

Last edited:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Intex lan cards> got 4 times reploaced within 1 year
Liteon DVDRW: dun read some discs and takes eternity to have a disc detected...apart from that it works fine nd gud.
Creative T6060 : powerful, but only on bass....does creative dun know what treble is!!!!!!!!
Via chipset mobos> especially the IGP..the S3 uniocrome sux..even CS 1.6 @ 800*600 lags like hell

MS basic optical mice buttons feels clumsy after a few months..the buttons just loses its feedback..

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
i dont know why you guys are blaming MS mouse. I think you guys have damaged it by making angry clicks after ur windows stopped responding. And one thing is for sure, if you use this mouse for gaming, then this sucks. Besides it gets damaged as well. Since i'm not a gamer, I've no issues

ajaybc

Youngling
Logitech Internet Pro Keyboard mouse combo.It says it is made for windows Vista and doesnt even have a Vista driver yet.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
ya, it was subjected to heavy torture during games. And we also added weights on it by fixing weights like metal nuts nd bolts inside it. It works gud with weights, but the buttons lose its tactile feel soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom