Hardware that you should NOT buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

realdan

Ambassador of Buzz
sony dru-170C....fast but dvd writing capability failed in no time

first i cannot write to dvd..
then after sometime i cannot read dvd-r, dvd+r or dvdrw media but can view it in isobuster though it can read the usual dvd like movie one and digit dvd
then it can no longer read dvd-r and similar media using isobuster and also cannot read usual dvd like movie and digit dvd
now it can only read all cd and burnt them too

arun_cool

Broken In
Product :Acer 1716W

Reason :poor viewing angle..............

proof:

*img530.imageshack.us/img530/4843/dsc01491fb4.th.jpg

*img152.imageshack.us/img152/9280/dsc01499xk2.th.jpg

:-x:mad::(

ajaybc

Youngling
Viewsonic 1912Wb
It is not a problem with it actually.But due to it's size u need to set the resolution of games to 1400X900 (it's native resolution) but the games will start framing then.U need to have a really powerful graphics card

madhavan46

Broken In
intel D102 motherboard(it is not in the market now) with dual core processor, the problem arises from from audio to graphic acceleration,i had seen 3 system with the same problem...........................

Last edited:

spp_itim

Broken In
intel D102 motherboard(it is not in the market now) with dual core processor, the problem arises from from audio to graphic acceleration,i had seen 3 system with the same problem...........................

Right Madhavan. Never buy this combo if available any more in your city.

romeo_8693

"The RaCaLaNGeL"©
mercury ups: it never manages to switch on to battery supply...
samsung combo: cud not read few dvd and tray issues

as for seagate HD neva had any problem for last 4 yrs...

Riteshonline

*Unlimited&Ultimate*
# i ball Power supply in even first time BLAamm!!!!!!!!!*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/actions1.gif

# Samsung CD-COMBO-DVD Drives reading Problem!*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/bsod.gif

# LG Monitor poore Picture*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/109.gif

# SONY TFT Bad Service!!!!!!*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/s10.gif

Continue!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

quan chi

mortal kombat
well i want an smps of 400-430 watt which will be good.one of my friend told me i ball is quite good.and it comes around rs500.

OP
desiibond

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
8400gs from my recent horrible experience.........
working worst than onboard graphics

Can't expect more from entry level GPU. It' targeted at HTPC users having pretty old PC's, only advantage is that it's a directX10 card. If you bought this card with gaming in mind, sorry, it was your selection that went wrong and not the card.

Stay away from Samsung 932NW. Instead get Dell 198WFT, which comes for same price and has DVI port, better contast and better build quality.

Last edited:

coolest111

Journeyman
Can't expect more from entry level GPU. It' targeted at HTPC users having pretty old PC's, only advantage is that it's a directX10 card. If you bought this card with gaming in mind, sorry, it was your selection that went wrong and not the card.
i think you can't read my post properly.....pls see it again......
i said it was working worst than onboard graphics.......i bought it after reading this month digit where agent001 says it is better to have entry level GPU than onboard graphics and they also have mentioned that 8400gs is a gud buy............lol....:D

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
i said it was working worst than onboard graphics.......i bought it after reading this month digit where agent001 says it is better to have entry level GPU than onboard graphics and they also have mentioned that 8400gs is a gud buy............lol....:D

Agent001 is right but somehow ur graphics card is a culprit, u can get it changed in warranty. What brand do u have?

OP
desiibond

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

what is the onboard graphics chipset that you have and what is the amount of RAM installed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom