Hardware that you should NOT buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Debates about Hard Drive companies is redundant, imho.

Everyone faces every kind of problem with each and every HDD company...whether it is the RMA process or something else.

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
hmmm well what wud u suggest either go for 2*500GB or 1TB HDD... are there high failure rate these days, n lose huge chunk of data due to crash.??

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
No company can't guaranty about the life of HDD that does not mean they can't guaranty about their RMA process ?
So,we should trust those company who provide good warranty and RMA without giving too much trouble.....

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys sorry for posting here. I have C2Duo 2.13 and a 1 GB RAM. Will my rig support 1 TB Internal HDD. Currently using 60 GB IDE HDD.

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
May be the reason for that the dealers r not interested in Hitachi or Samsung.
Like u can't find any Gigabyte,Asus,Zotac card so easily.
But market flooded with cheap fcking Palit and XFX.....

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Xfx totally a crap company....my xfx 8600gt is just rma from rashi peripheral...earlier my card has overheating problem but they saying the card is ok.Totally a bad experience from Rashi.I will never buy anything that distributed by rashi peripheral.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Asus also making fully faltu motherboard now a days that are distributed by rashi peripheral...

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Xfx totally a crap company....my xfx 8600gt is just rma from rashi peripheral...earlier my card has overheating problem but they saying the card is ok.Totally a bad experience from Rashi.I will never buy anything that distributed by rashi peripheral.

I have no experience with XFX RMA or Rashi.
Cos my old three XFX cards never failed.
Even 5 years old XFX 5200 still working great which I gave to my friend.
May be these days XFX are not making quality product like past.
My brother's XFX card is 3 years old and still working like a charm.....

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Actually also my old xfx fx5200 also working till date.
They are good in old days but now its history.
My friend xfx ati 5570 died after 3 days of use.
Also if xfx is good brand but when it fails you will not get good after sales service from Rashi peripheral.Every customer in rashi periperiral telling that they are given a faulty motherboard in exchange of earlier defective unit.They are not solving problem of the customer.Then why we will buy such a brand.
They are treating customer like hell.....do not buy anything that distributed or serviced by Rashi peripheral

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Logitech product that distributed and service by neoteric information Ltd i s good.My 1 year old speaker logitech x210 died and replaced by new unit by neoteric after 1 month they also informed me by phone that your unit has just arrived.Good service..:D

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Near Saboo computer actually same building.They distribute Acer(Accessories),Alcatel Lucent,Apple(Desktops, Laptops, Servers, Storage and Software), Avocent,Benq,Brother( Multi Function Printers (Laser and Inkjets),Dell,Edimax,Gigabyte(motherboard),GE,Hitachi(harddisk),Imation.Iomega,Kigston,lacie,lenova,Logitech(Keyboards, Mice, Gaming Devices, Webcams, Speakers and Headphones),Matrox,Mcafee,Msi,NEc,Numeric(ups),NEC,Samsung,Umax,Wacum,Western digitall,Wipro

Tenida

Gadget Freak
My logitech mk250 wireless keyboard and mouse also distributed/service by Neoteric.*www.neoteric.co.in is their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom