Hardware that you should NOT buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
My logitech mk250 wireless keyboard and mouse also distributed/service by Neoteric.*www.neoteric.co.in is their website.

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Near Saboo computer actually same building.They distribute Acer(Accessories),Alcatel Lucent,Apple(Desktops, Laptops, Servers, Storage and Software), Avocent,Benq,Brother( Multi Function Printers (Laser and Inkjets),Dell,Edimax,Gigabyte(motherboard),GE,Hitachi(harddisk),Imation.Iomega,Kigston,lacie,lenova,Logitech(Keyboards, Mice, Gaming Devices, Webcams, Speakers and Headphones),Matrox,Mcafee,Msi,NEc,Numeric(ups),NEC,Samsung,Umax,Wacum,Western digitall,Wipro
Very nice info.

Thanks...

tkin

Back to school!!
Zotac is just EVGA on price diet - IMO
I doubt that, although I have not used a zotac myself but seen one up close at my friend's, I used to have a EVGA 9800GTX+ and its build quality was beyond groovy, zotac, um... not so much, but its better that the el cheapo de crapo company called palit, EVGA just launched GTX460 FTW with clock speed @ 850MHz and memory @ 1GHz, the same as the fastest palit sonic edition with much better binned chips(resulting in the delay in release of these cards as they physically checked each chip, palit just upped the clocks as much as they can without checking, resulting in my card running @ 1.3v :-x ) and awesome build quality, wish tirupati would stock it.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
My 8600 gt running like a car that is out of charged battery you have to push with great energy to start the card same case happening with my gfcard i have manually spin the fan to run properly.:crazy::fc_bat::newgun:

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
LOLz :D Really ? :eek:

I too had same problem with my granpa's 8400gs.
And if cursing and fingering distributors and crappy companies (which, allow me to add is what this page is filled with) is your (@:all) way to help people know 'hardware you should not buy', then hey, count me in.

Krow

Crowman
My old GeForce 6600 had high temps. Found that the fan had to be manually spun for it to start, then it would continue running. :D That was a three year old card though.

sanudigit

Broken In
Guys
Beware of any HP LAPTOP having Nvidia graphics card. Earlier in 2007 they had a issue where Laptops with Nvidia 8400M Gs had this overheating problem which later fries the motherboard. But all the laptops manufatured in those years are still moving in lot of stores in the market . Specially the motherbords which HP is reportedly using in other Lappy Configuration. One of my friends had his lappy fried just after the 1 year warranty. Bad Luck. Rs 40000/- down the drain.
Anyways if anybody knows some inherant and global defects in Laptops they can share . Before blowing away thousands of Rs people can at least think and take decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom