Kingston 4GB @ Rs. 400
Kingston 8GB @ Rs. 725
Kingston 16GB @ 1.5k

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
where buddy - I guess it's a 768MB one.

Nope,1GB.
At TechEnclave.
Sellers are mediahome and dvdstoredelhi.
This is not from local shop.....:(
U have to pay total Rs.7600/-(with tax) and shipping charge for Kolkata.
You can also try ebay but have to pay little more.
BTW,have u tried at Chandni for local price ?

RaptorX

Broken In
Not been on TD for a while. Great Ram prices at Prime. 4gb xms3 ddr3 1600 for 4550/-.....without bargaining! Apparently they bought a large order of corsair rams and the lowest any other shop quoted was 5000.

Seagate 500gb HD-1775/-

Finally the Proccy+Mobo prices in Bombay dropped. Until 10 days back the same combo was costing 10,100/-.
Amd Athlon II x4 635 + Gigabyte 880gm-ud2h= 9450/-

Deepak Shirke

Right off the assembly line
@RaptorX: where you got that quote for Athlon II x4 635 + Gigabyte 880gm-ud2h coz Prime quoted the same combo 9600/- to me.... :evil:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nope,1GB.
At TechEnclave.
Sellers are mediahome and dvdstoredelhi.
This is not from local shop.....:(
U have to pay total Rs.7600/-(with tax) and shipping charge for Kolkata.
You can also try ebay but have to pay little more.
BTW,have u tried at Chandni for local price ?

that's great pricing -no I've not tried local shops for GTS 450's price - but if even some piece is available their price would be always high as usual.

BTW, I think it's time for adiós GTS 250.

RaptorX

Broken In
@RaptorX: where you got that quote for Athlon II x4 635 + Gigabyte 880gm-ud2h coz Prime quoted the same combo 9600/- to me.... :evil:

That quote is from prime(all inclusive). That's why I always visit 4-5 other shops before going to Prime. Ithub was even willing to go till 9425/- so I showed their estimate to Prime and they lowered from the intial quote of 9650/-. Also, I bought every other pc part(besides the monitor) from Prime too, so that helps with bargaining.

Piyush

Lanaya
some latest 5770 prices

MSI 5770 -->8.6
sapphire 5770 -->9.2k
MSI hawk 5770 -->9.4k
sapphire 5770 vapor x -->9.9k
and...
sapphire 5770 FLEX edition -->12.1k *( i dunno what this flex edition is)

mazenium73

Right off the assembly line
Hello everyone i am a new member , plz help me guyz , i need the latest prices for these things in bangalore Sp road : -

i5 - 760 quad core with 8 mb cache

Gigabyte motherboard compatible with the i5 with Dvi , Hdmi , Ddr 3 , integrated graphics

2 Gb G-skill Ddr3 rams 1333 and 1600 ( both )

500 Gb western Digit Hdd

Thanx alot guys

P.M :- Can any one tell me is Amd Phenom 2 X4 970 Be 0r 965 Be have Heat problem (in gaming ) even if i have 4 120 mm cooler master fans ? and do u advice me to take Amd over i5 ? Thank u

Piyush

Lanaya
So,ATI not going to cut any price.....:shock:

dunno man...
may be 6xxx series will make a change
but these prices are of delhi market
in kolkata they might be lower than these

Hello everyone i am a new member , plz help me guyz , i need the latest prices for these things in bangalore Sp road : -

i5 - 760 quad core with 8 mb cache

Gigabyte motherboard compatible with the i5 with Dvi , Hdmi , Ddr 3 , integrated graphics

2 Gb G-skill Ddr3 rams 1333 and 1600 ( both )

500 Gb western Digit Hdd

Thanx alot guys

P.M :- Can any one tell me is Amd Phenom 2 X4 970 Be 0r 965 Be have Heat problem (in gaming ) even if i have 4 120 mm cooler master fans ? and do u advice me to take Amd over i5 ? Thank u
i dont have the info regarding the prices in Bangalore
but regarding that heat query....
u wont have any heat problems with 965/55/45 as they come with good heat sink fan
just remember to apply new thermal paste ( like cooler master)

Last edited:

sanudigit

Broken In
ANYBODY HAS ANY IDEA WHERE I CAN FIND WESTERN DIGITAL TV LIVE OR SEAGATE FREAAGEENTTHEATER PLUS

I was quite frustrated scanning every page on net for stuff like Western Digital TV Live or Seagate Freeagent Theater + or Asus O-play. and finally I stumbled upon this Indian Forum where at least there is some mention about stuff like that. Nowadays as LCD prices have g it one , HDD prices have gone down and internet is dirt cheap people easily collect tons of HD Mkvs. I wonder WD HD Media player / Seagate FTA+ was released in early 2009 and many in Chandni chowk have not even heard of them (or I dont know they pretend like that).

So anybody who have actually purchased these from somewhere in Kolkata then they can share info on the shops and latest prices etc and also how they are qualitatively.
Regards
Sanu

Top Bottom