Hardware price list/spec sheet

monkey

Padawan

That's all for now. I'll keep updating when new hardware comes up. Also, I'm not able to access GTS450 prices, techenclave is down(and so is dealer's paradise as a consequence, they're running maintainence).

I got GTS450 prices from Erodov. You can check from there.

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
@Comp@ddict
Nice to see ya back Comp@ddict
how are the JEE preps going on?
@all
i have to buy a GPU less than 10k
should i wait till ATI HD6700 series?
is it true they will release on October 12th?
is it going to be a rebranded HD5700 or something better for the price?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ I don't think the price would under 10k at the launching time but as the HD67xx series is suppose to replace the HD5770 and HD5750 - the prices of HD57xx gpu will go down for sure.

But,Nvidia will never do that...

they will do that or in simple word they will have to do that - just wait for some AMD 6xxx series cards to be released.

Remember the price when 9800GTX+ was launched - it was around 14k and now take a look at GTS 450 price ( which is to replace both 9800GTX+ and GTS 250 ) and it's price is around 8.2k - things have changed too much in gpu world and it's for good.

@ comp@ddict - nice to see you back online buddy :p

Last edited:

Piyush

Lanaya
went to nehru place today
Some latest prices
1.xfx hd 5770- 8400
2.sapphire hd 5770- 8700
3.msi hd 5770 hawk- 9200

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ nice pricing. the 300 bucks premium on Sapphire is good considering what you have to go through (yes, HELL) if you ever need to seek RMA.

PS: the forum down the whole day today. whenever i try enter all i get was "Database Error". it doesn't matter PC or mobile. same error pops up all the time.

Last edited:

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
^^ nice pricing. the 300 bucks premium on Sapphire is good considering what you have to go through (yes, HELL) if you ever need to seek RMA.

PS: the forum down the whole day today. whenever i try enter all i get was "Database Error". it doesn't matter PC or mobile. same error pops up all the time.

same prob faced by me.........

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Could i please have the tentative prices of the following Corsair PSUs?

TX650W
TX750W
TX850W

Thank you in advance ;-)

check out the first page of this thread ( the long price list ) for the price of TX750W and TX850W

and TX650W price is around 5.7-6k.

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^ bro u forget to mention the speed of RAM...people r getting 2GB DDR3 1333MHz nowdays
Oops sry!!Its 1333MHz...n S.A.Infosys sells ZION for 2.7k!!Tanisha e-World n System World for 3k.Some shops sell A-Data DDR3 RAM.How is it?

Piyush

Lanaya
^^those prices are higher than here in delhi
u can get 2gb ddr3 1333mhz (kingston) as low as 2250

GTX 295 is available at 17k* at SMC int.

*6 months old
in working condition and checked periodically
CONDITIONS APPLY

:lol:

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Zion ram prices are always higher than any other value series Ram from other manufacturers.

@ ssb1551 - A-Data is a good and reputed brand.

techboy

Right off the assembly line
^^ Zion ram prices are always higher than any other value series Ram from other manufacturers.

@ ssb1551 - A-Data is a good and reputed brand.

According to me, ZION offers best value for money, considering the high quality chipset and excellent replacement service. Whats the point of buying cheap, if it doesnt work !!

Heard Abacus has started Cooler Master distribution..will acro continue ??

Last edited:

Cilus

laborare est orare
According to me, ZION offers best value for money, considering the high quality chipset and excellent replacement service. Whats the point of buying cheap, if it doesnt work !!

Heard Abacus has started Cooler Master distribution..will acro continue ??
Zion rams are not at all any performance ram, their performance are on the same league with the cheaper value rams. Their warranty is also not at all greater than that of the cheaper value rams. I don't know about the material used for making Zion rams, but if they don't offer any extra benefit, why should we go for it?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ techboy - by other value series ram manufactures I meant brands like Transcend, Kingston, Corsair, A-Data and ( even G-Skill ) which are very good and reputed brands.

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
well latest price - 2GB ddr3(1333Mhz) might cost u Rs 2100 only in nehru place delhi....

bt i wud like to knw 2GB DDR3(1600Mhz) price in market??

max_snyper

Maximum Effort!!!!!!
@sam.shab...dude but the dual channel kit can be bought at rs.5100~5600 (1600mhz)
then why single module price so high...
and BTW does ne one know wat is the price of new athlon x4 645 has this proccy arrived in India ...sure for next 1.5yr this proccy is gonna be great value for money is launched at a certain price point in India (saw some reviews and this proccy gives some i5 run for it money typically for its higher freq.)

Top Bottom