Hardware price list/spec sheet

insaneYLN

In the zone
@ Sam.Shab

Sir, thank you very much. i did not know about those online outlets until you mentioned it to me. i am indebted to you Sir.:)

i am very impressed with Prime ABGB :smile:
i have sent an e-mail inquiring about the warranty & RMA details (customer service centre & toll free helpline numbers) for the MSI R5770 Hawk graphics card & the Corsair TX850W PSU.

The only downside to say was that i could not find the Kingston 4GB DDR2 800MHz memory module kit (KHX6400D2K2/4G)listed on their website.:sad:
But they have Kingston HyperX 4GB DDR2 1066 PC2-8500 (KHX8500D2K2/4G). Should i opt for this? i have a Gigabyte GA-M61PME-S2P motherboard & i reckon it supports 1066 DDR2 memory.;-)

One more query, which specific model of APC (UPS) would you recommend? i am looking for a UPS that will give me atleast 30-45 minutes of backup time.:oops:

Tonnes of thanks once again.
:smile:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Some more shops to look online are lynx-india, smcinternational and techshop.in

BTW, what cpu do you have ? Are you planning to buy a new rig a little later ?
Do want to CF 2x HD5770 ? Are you planning to OC your CPU ?

I'm asking all these question coz a 850W psu is just too much for a general pc with a single gfx card, one cpu and 2 hdds and ODD. for that a 550W PSU is sufficient and as well as future proof - so don't even waste 3k as you can get better gfx card like GTX 460 with that money.

for UPS a 650VA one should suffice if you are not gaming when there is power cut and provided you are using a lcd monitor.

do post your hardware config in details.

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
guys can anyone post the list of different GTX 460 variants prices by some brands........?

zotac gtx460 768mb @ 10.7k
zotac gtx460 1gb @ 12.7k
MSI N 460 GTX CYCLONE @ 13k
Msi N460GTX Hawk @ 14k

Zotac Geforce GTX 460 - Amp @ 14.8k

MSI N450GTS Cyclone 1GD5/OC @ 7.8k
at smc international.
MSI N450GTS Cyclone OC 1 GB Review - Page 28/32 | techPowerUp

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
thanks jassy for the update. yes the MSI GTS450 looks an excellent deal. 7.8k for a card thats a bit slower than HD5750. that too OC & with a nice cooler.

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
sam check out anandtech review. gts450 stands above hd5750 although in 2-3 games hd5750 crawls up. also cyclone is oced one. its better than hd5750.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
well yes. but in average, GTS450 is tad slower (so can say GTS450 = HD5750). also a good cooler + OC makes GTS450 good VFM. AMD yet to lower HD5750 price. i think AMD will make record this time by not cutting price of any card except the HD5830 & HD5850, maybe HD5870.

insaneYLN

In the zone
Some more shops to look online are lynx-india, smcinternational and techshop.in

BTW, what cpu do you have ? Are you planning to buy a new rig a little later ?
Do want to CF 2x HD5770 ? Are you planning to OC your CPU ?

I'm asking all these question coz a 850W psu is just too much for a general pc with a single gfx card, one cpu and 2 hdds and ODD. for that a 550W PSU is sufficient and as well as future proof - so don't even waste 3k as you can get better gfx card like GTX 460 with that money.

for UPS a 650VA one should suffice if you are not gaming when there is power cut and provided you are using a lcd monitor.

do post your hardware config in details.

Thank you topgear :)
Prime ABGB & SMC International are amazing! :smile:

My current configuration is -
Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-M61PME-S2P
Processor - AMD Athlon II X2 240 [2.8GHz]

i am contemplating on upgrading to a quad core processor (preferably the Phenom II X4 965 BE) & a motherboard that supports DDR2+DDR3 memory (i await offerings from ASUS & Gigabyte :wink:)
i also plan on using the CrossFire technology after i upgrade. How much power does one HD 5770 GPU draw?

Sir, you are absolutely right, the 850W PSU will indeed be an overkill.
Hence, considering my future intentions of upgrading, what would be the ideal future-proof PSU (specific series - CX/VX/TX etc..)?

Also, which model of Kingston memory module should be my final choice?
i intend on running my system on 4GB.
Kingston 2GB Desktop Memory KVR800D2N6 [KVR800D2N6/2G]
or
Kingston HyperX 4GB DDR2 1066 PC2-8500 [KHX8500D2K2/4G]

i reckon my current motherboard should support the HyperX modules.

As far as the UPS in concerned is this a sufficient choice?
APC Back-UPS BR550CI-IN 300*Watts/550 VA

i have decided to go to Mumbai in the 3rd week of this month & make my purchases!

Thank you all for your valuable advise.
:smile:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
for 2x HD5770 a corsair TX650W would be more than enough and it's around ~6.2k

For a CF supported mobo get MSI 890GXM G65 @ ~6.8-7k - supports only DDR3.

for UPS it's better to get the APC 650VA as this will be more future proff for a CF machine with a quad core cpu.

you current mobo supports mem modules upto 1066MHz speed but as you'll upgrade later I don't recommend you to buy memory module for old mobo - it's better to save bucks for new rig.

Last edited:

munish1984

Right off the assembly line
Hi friends,
Its really nice to find such a place where anybody can plan to buy the best computer knowing prices well in advance.I am from New Delhi and I want to upgrade my PC.
My current configuration is :-
AMD Athlon 64X2 dual core processor 4400+ with 2 GB DDR2 RAM and 64 MB Nividia graphics card with ASUS Motherboard.

I want to upgrade my PC to Athlon II x4 processors. Please let me know which one I should go for and what is the best price I can get it at from nehru place. RAM 4 GB DDR3 and Nividia 128 MB graphics card. what is the best Motherboard for it.

Please let me know what is mobo?
I have also heard there is a market of computers in shakarpur. Is there any price difference between shakarpur and nehru place.

The purpose will be developing .net applications and installation of windows 2008 server etc.

Looking forward for your responses.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
Hi friends,
Its really nice to find such a place where anybody can plan to buy the best computer knowing prices well in advance.I am from New Delhi and I want to upgrade my PC.
My current configuration is :-
AMD Athlon 64X2 dual core processor 4400+ with 2 GB DDR2 RAM and 64 MB Nividia graphics card with ASUS Motherboard.

I want to upgrade my PC to Athlon II x4 processors. Please let me know which one I should go for and what is the best price I can get it at from nehru place. RAM 4 GB DDR3 and Nividia 128 MB graphics card. what is the best Motherboard for it.

Please let me know what is mobo?
I have also heard there is a market of computers in shakarpur. Is there any price difference between shakarpur and nehru place.

The purpose will be developing .net applications and installation of windows 2008 server etc.

Looking forward for your responses.
Thanks.

start a new thread with pc build questionnaire template filled.

s0rdfish

Broken In
All Tech Guru's 1st off all i m sorry i don't no its right or wrong to post this question in this thread.... is it possible to get the latest Bangalore (SP Road) Price List for the following Rig (ASAP)

AMD Phenom II X6 1055T
Gigabyte GA-880GM-UD2H
Seagate/WD 500GB/1TB Hard disk
2*2GB DDR3 1333Mhz Kingston RAM
corsair cx400w
Cooler Master Elite 430 cabinet or NZXT Gamma
msi gts450 cyclone
LG DVD Writer
BenQ G2220HD
Logitech keyboard + mouse combo

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
for UPS it's better to get the APC 650VA as this will be more future proff for a CF machine with a quad core cpu.

650VA UPS won't last long under 2 mainstream cards & a fast (power hungry) processor. 800VA will do better. actually depends how much time one needs.

insaneYLN

In the zone
Thank you topgear & Sam.Shab :)

i must purchase new memory modules as i have borrowed a cousin's 1GB module & have to return it by the end of this month.

i have decided to purchase 2 modules of the Kingston 2GB Desktop Memory KVR800D2N6 [KVR800D2N6/2G]. Will i be able to use them in dual channel mode? :oops:

Also, Prime does not have an APC 650VA. But they do have this -
APC Smart-UPS 750VA USB 500 Watts/750 VA

There is no price quote on the website but i have sent an e-mail requesting them to provide it.

They also have this -
APC Back-UPS RS 800VA 540 Watts/800 VA

The price quoted (as of today) is 5,350 INR :neutral:

A little perplexed as to which UPS i should purchase..? :-?
My old Numeric Digital 600 Plus gives no backup at all.
:sad:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ Sam.Shab - I meant to say that a 650VA ups is better than a 550VA ups as OP was planning to buy ( post no. 2704 ) and will give better performance in idle mode.

Anyway a 800VA ups is better than a 650VA but for a CF machine with quad core proc I would recommend a 1000VA apc ups at around ~5.5k and APC also has a 1100VA ups model which price is around ~4.8k ( saw them on deltapage )

Some other APC ups model :

APC Back - UPS BR 800Y-IN 5k ( from lynx-india )

BTW, found this APC 1100VA ups at only 4.8k though note that it's package weight is huge and is around 14Kg :

APC Back UPS 1100VA Model BR1100CI-IN ? Lynx - The Audio , Electronics And Computer Online Store In India

APC Back-UPS RS 1100VA, 230V, without auto shutdown software, India

mazenium73

Right off the assembly line
All Tech Guru's 1st off all i m sorry i don't no its right or wrong to post this question in this thread.... is it possible to get the latest Bangalore (SP Road) Price List for the following Rig (ASAP)

AMD Phenom II X6 1055T
Gigabyte GA-880GM-UD2H
Seagate/WD 500GB/1TB Hard disk
2*2GB DDR3 1333Mhz Kingston RAM
corsair cx400w
Cooler Master Elite 430 cabinet or NZXT Gamma
msi gts450 cyclone
LG DVD Writer
BenQ G2220HD
Logitech keyboard + mouse combo

Kingston Rams 2Gb Ddr3 1333mhz 2100 rs.
Coolermaster 430 2650 rs.