Hardware price list/spec sheet

pushkar

Journeyman
I have an Inspiron 1440 Laptop, and it probably uses 9.5 mm height hard drives (I will confirm it tomorrow). I currently use the stock 320 GB 5400 RPM Toshiba drive with it. I want to upgrade to a 500 GB 7200 RPM drive. What are my options? I did not see any 7200 RPM laptop drives on the first page.

Will I have to contact Dell to get the upgrade, because the laptop is in warranty? I guess I will have to, seeing as I will have nothing to do with the current 320 GB drive I am using, if I upgrade.

I saw a Seagate drive on theitdepot (*www.theitdepot.com/details-Seagate+500GB+Laptop+Hard+Drive+7200+RPM+(ST9500420AS)_C12P7438.html). Anyone have any experience with this line of drives?

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
here u go royal, here is what you needed.
credit goes to forum member naveenpoddar

For contacting Kolkata Vendors

Try IT Directory or IT Search link in www.compassindia.com

Nothing better than that

IF you live in Kolkata i will suggest you to buy from following shops

SUPREME TECHNOLOGIES
SABOO COMPUTERS
LALANI COMPUTERS
BERLIA SYSTEM

Contact address & phone no can be obtain from the above said link

royal

Padawan
here u go royal, here is what you needed.
credit goes to forum member naveenpoddar

For contacting Kolkata Vendors

Try IT Directory or IT Search link in www.compassindia.com

Nothing better than that

IF you live in Kolkata i will suggest you to buy from following shops

SUPREME TECHNOLOGIES
SABOO COMPUTERS
LALANI COMPUTERS
BERLIA SYSTEM

Contact address & phone no can be obtain from the above said link

aby, thanks for responding :smile:

However I am well aware of the shops in chandni area and would stay clear of Supreme/Saboo any day. I can roam around various shops and take quotes but if anyone here is already having the info where exactly I can get it that would save some effort.

Probably I will have to source them online like I did for few other things, either because they were simply unavailable here or I was getting them for a significant less amount online...one thing I would like to point is that my first choice would always be giving business to local shops but if that fails I have to look elsewhere. :|

Once again, thx for trying to help...

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
ah i am not from kolkata, try pming the original poster naveenpoddar.
or else you do have a dedicted kolkata thread here.

u want hdp -r1 no?

*in.asus.com/product.aspx?P_ID=sPkRGUeRrpiVYl5K&templete=2

see

click home and below there will be where to buy. fill up the form. theres also a toll free number.

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I really cant, it has to be 4-4.5k . Which is the best option in this range?

get a HD4670 512Mb GDDR3 card. which manufacturer you decide. should be available for 4k. now, if you got a good PSU, try get a 9600GT 512Mb. i doubt you'll get under 4.5k. but still try.

ak24

Broken In
can anyone pls tell me the price of Phenom II X3 720 Black Edition ... is it still available in the market ???

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
can anyone pls tell me the price of Phenom II X3 720 Black Edition ... is it still available in the market ???

i doubt you'll find any 720 nowadays as AMD has stopped production. but if your luck good you may get your hands on old stock. price should be same as X4 925.

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
Phenom ii x3's still available
I saw it at an online store for 6k a few days back

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Btw it 925 not 945 for 6.9k

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Phenom ii x3's still available
I saw it at an online store for 6k a few days back

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Btw it 925 not 945 for 6.9k

Phenom II X4 925 is available @ 6.6K and 945 is 7.2k :p

BTW, biggest deal Seagate :p

1 TB @ 3.3K only
1.5 TB @ 4.9K only
2 TB @ 6.3k only

Another Superb Deal :

Gigabyte 460W Superb Power Supply @ 2150/

GIGABYTE GM-M6800 Noble Black 5+1 Buttons 1 x Wheel USB Wired Optical 1600 dpi Dual Lens Gaming Mouse @ Rs. 675 - only

*img411.imageshack.us/img411/1395/gigm6800.jpg

*img153.imageshack.us/img153/152/gigm68002.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom