Hardware price list/spec sheet

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^that was expected :) There is nothing that can challenge HD5970 right now and hence the price, it will come down to 30k once Fermi top end card is released :)

vwad

In the zone
Thanks a lot friends :)

Got the smaller one as follows:

Athlon II X4 620
MSI 790GX-G65
790GX+SB750
2GB Transcend RAM

Got the bigger one as follows:
AMD Phenom II X4 965BE
Asus M4A78T-E
4GB Transcend RAM i.e. 2 X 2 GB sticks

Went out of budget for smaller one but hobbies dont have a price band, do they ? :redface:

Krow

Crowman
^Get DDR3 RAM. Replace bigger one's motherboard with MSI 785GM-E51 @ 4.6k or Gigabyte GA-MA785GMT-UD2H @ 5.5k.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks a lot friends :)

Got the smaller one as follows:

Athlon II X4 620
MSI 790GX-G65
790GX+SB750
2GB Transcend RAM

Got the bigger one as follows:
AMD Phenom II X4 965BE
Asus M4A78T-E
4GB Transcend RAM i.e. 2 X 2 GB sticks

Went out of budget for smaller one but hobbies dont have a price band, do they ? :redface:

Do note that both of'em supports only DDR3 memory :p

^Get DDR3 RAM. Replace bigger one's motherboard with MSI 785GM-E51 @ 4.6k or Gigabyte GA-MA785GMT-UD2H @ 5.5k.

Don't you think 790GX+SB750 is better than 785G+SB710 ?

7902GX+SB750 supports true CF but 785G+SB710 supports only hybrid CF with only HD3450/HD3470 gpu's. So going with 790GX+SB750 would be more future proof as it supports DDR3 memory also :p

Krow

Crowman
Well, I figured that since CF is not much more than show-off, and overclocking is not everyone's need, 785G is better for many. Also cheaper. But yes, of course the 790 chipset is better other than onboard graphics. It would save him some bucks at almost no loss in performance, won't it. Also, the 785 DDR3 boards have 4xRAM slots. :)

Krow

Crowman
^And it saves money on the PSU as well as the keeps the electricity bill low. What is the point of CF other than getting framerates as high as the sky, but not noticeable to the naked eye?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
CF has someit's own advantages like it's more future proof .. so a CF setup will really run those heavy gpu demanding future games.

And for some CF setup can save money - say 2x HD5850 can give more performance over a single HD5870.

As CF you just cannot say sli is also useless - but actually multi gpu setups are really useful - that's why all core i7 mobos supports multi gpu setup :p

But for most users as you guys said CF does not mean that much but as vwad is going to get a rig from his uncle as a gift why not get a CF mobo with better chipset :p

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Core i7 860 2.8 GHz @ Rs. 14.8K
Gigabyte GA-P55M-UD2 @ Rs. 6.8K

Galaxy 9800GT 512MB GDDR3 @ Rs. 5.4K

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Yup, evga x58 classified is the enthusiastic level OCer board but other best mobos based on x58 are only pro level OCer mobo :p

rk

Broken In
Hi friends,
if i buy set of 100 pieces of blank dvdr by moserbaer[single layer]
[pack of hundred ],how much it will cost
and is their major differences in price of dvd -r and +r
thanks for any info

janitha

Wise Old Owl
Hi friends,
if i buy set of 100 pieces of blank dvdr by moserbaer[single layer]
[pack of hundred ],how much it will cost
and is their major differences in price of dvd -r and +r
thanks for any info

Better buy Verbatim. If you buy from a trusted dealer in Ebay and use discount coupons, you may get a 50 spindle for ~Rs.500/-. I had bought them long back and had no problem so far. But a more reliable option is GOs from TE.

Top Bottom