topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi friends,
if i buy set of 100 pieces of blank dvdr by moserbaer[single layer]
[pack of hundred ],how much it will cost
and is their major differences in price of dvd -r and +r
thanks for any info

Moserbaer costs around Rs. 600-650 for 50 pcs.
So the 100 spindle maybe a little chepaer say Rs. 1150-1200.

But, as janitha said verbatim will be a better option you find it around Rs.500 for 50pcs.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
@Rockstar09

Increase budget to 6.5k and get HD4850 or GTS250. if you can't, get 9800GT.

btw, what SMPS?PSU do you have and at what resolution do you want to game?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
There are 2 phenom II X4 925's available :p. Default clock speed is 2.8 GHz.

One is C2 and another one is C3 rev.. They have TDP of 95W and Max temp of 71C.

The only diference is their voltage range. C2 has 0.850-1.425V nad C3 has 0.90-1.40V :p

Cilus

laborare est orare
There are 2 phenom II X4 925's available :razz:. Default clock speed is 2.8 GHz.

The only diference is their voltage range. C2 has 0.850-1.425V nad C3 has 0.90-1.40V :razz:

Thanks for the info Topgear. Actually Phenom II 925 is AM3 counterpart of Phenom II 920, like 945 for 940. But only problem is It is not a BE processor. In some sites like Deltapage.com, it is mentioned as BE but I checked some reviews and specification. All of them suggesting that it is a non-BE version :-(:-(

monkey

Padawan
AMD Phenom II X4 965 -- 9800 (shipped)
955 -- 8800 (shipped)
925 -- 7700 (Shipped)

Source : The Other forum with name starting from E.

Excellent pricing...especially when I am thinking of upgrading my rig.. :)

BTW have u guys noticed the price difference on E and TE..I was just looking for the ATI 5xxx GFX card I would like for my new rig and found that prices offered at E is almost 1000/- cheaper than TE but still people are buying card from TE like mad.. beats me. I used to think that TE is the best place to luk for online deals...but I might change my opinion now.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for the info Topgear. Actually Phenom II 925 is AM3 counterpart of Phenom II 920, like 945 for 940. But only problem is It is not a BE processor. In some sites like Deltapage.com, it is mentioned as BE but I checked some reviews and specification. All of them suggesting that it is a non-BE version :-(:-(

Yup, forgot to mention buddy that the phenom II X4 925 is a AM3 counterpart and yes calming it as a BE is ( as done by some tech shop sites ) very deceiving.

hrishi47

Control Freak
Hello Guys, I just needed some suggestion about printers. I want to buy a new printer, and I think I'll go for HP but not sure about the model. I want an all-in-one printer (print-copy-scan). And the cost of per page should be minimum. And also it should give good photo prints & the cost of printer also must not be much high, it should be affordable not high end. So, any suggestions on any model of HP printers??

Krow

Crowman
There are 2 phenom II X4 925's available :p. Default clock speed is 2.8 GHz.

The only diference is their voltage range. C2 has 0.850-1.425V nad C3 has 0.90-1.40V :p
What is the limit for 940BE ? On load I am doing 55 degrees on Intel Burn Test with one CM 120MM 90CFM 19DBA fan pushing and the stock CM Elite 334 fan pulling. I am on stock, How safe am I?

homo_sapien

Right off the assembly line
i dont know where to post it so i think its the best bet.
can u yell the prices of following cards
9500 gt, 512 mb ddr3
hd 4650, 512 mb ddr3(if available)
hd 4670 512mb ddr3
also please suggest the brands that should be preffered along with what would be the best place in delhi to buy it. :!::!:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hello Guys, I just needed some suggestion about printers. I want to buy a new printer, and I think I'll go for HP but not sure about the model. I want an all-in-one printer (print-copy-scan). And the cost of per page should be minimum. And also it should give good photo prints & the cost of printer also must not be much high, it should be affordable not high end. So, any suggestions on any model of HP printers??

What's your budget ?? Do you prefer a inkjet or laser MFD ??

What is the limit for 940BE ? On load I am doing 55 degrees on Intel Burn Test with one CM 120MM 90CFM 19DBA fan pushing and the stock CM Elite 334 fan pulling. I am on stock, How safe am I?

It's max thermal spec is 62C. So you are in safe limits :p

Top Bottom