Hardware price list/spec sheet

vkl

Cyborg Agent
^^At that price that card is not a good deal.A hd7770 with stock clocks would perform as good or better and costs around 7.6k or lower.
Hd7790 and Gtx 650 ti are better options.Hd7790 is available for 10.5k at mdcomputers.

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
ohh then its good deal over 7770 and others in same price range of 8-10k

^^At that price that card is not a good deal.A hd7770 with stock clocks would perform as good or better and costs around 7.6k or lower.
Hd7790 and Gtx 650 ti are better options.Hd7790 is available for 10.5k at mdcomputers.

Yes hd7770 is selling @ Rs. 7790 at costtocost so would be a better option than 650.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Hey Guys,...

Coming back after a long gap.. : P

Neways... was looking to upgrade my RAM, any idea on "how Much" will a Triple channel 6Gb/12Gb memory kit (for my 1st Gen core i7) cost me..?? (a DDR3, 240pin)

My sole purpose wud be gaming (as I already have a lappy for my office work) : P

I currently have a Corsair 3GB (3x1GB Kit) working smoothly @ 1333Mhz (TR3X3G1333C9)... Any takers for that one plz feel free to contact me (From Mumbai only) : )

Cheers n e-peace....

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kingston Hyper X DDR3 6 GB (2 x 3 GB) PC RAM (HyperX 6 GB Memory Kit) :
Kingston Hyper X DDR3 6 GB (2 x 3 GB) PC RAM (HyperX 6 GB Memory Kit) - Kingston: Flipkart.com

Test :
testing Kingston DDR3-2000MHz C9 [KHX2000C9AD3T1K3/3GX & 6GX]

Kingston Hyper X DDR3 6 GB (2 x 3 GB) PC RAM (HyperX 6 GB Memory Kit) :
Kingston Hyper X DDR3 6 GB (2 x 3 GB) PC RAM (HyperX 6 GB Memory Kit) - Kingston: Flipkart.com

Test :
testing Kingston DDR3-2000MHz C9 [KHX2000C9AD3T1K3/3GX & 6GX]

Kingston would never match the quality of Corsair, G-Skill, Patriot, OCZ and Buffallo

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kingston would never match the quality of Corsair, G-Skill, Patriot, OCZ and Buffallo

you missed crucial and we are talking about memory modules here, right ;-) anyway, Kingston has some of the best high end products [ specially HyperX series ] in their arsenal so don't underestimate them.

btw, if you are talking about SSD do consider samsung also ;-)

nikhilpoddar

Broken In
Dies neone know the latest prices of the following components at lamington road. Don't want the rates from flipkart or any other online sites. I have already there rates. Want to know the on road shop prices at lamington.
Monitor S2240L CPU AMD 8320 Motherboard Asus M5A97 Evo R2

Gkill/Vengeance - 1 x 4GB

RAM

(12800) HDD Seagate 500 GB

Gamma

Cabinet

SMPS Antec VP450P Mice Lenovo M6811 Keyboard Logitech K300 DVD RW Asus GPU Zotak 630/HD 6570 CPU Cooler Hyper 212 EVO

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
am planning to upgrade the hard disk on my Dell studio 15 laptop (1555) to a 1tb drive, The orignal is a western digital 320GB hard drive. The price quoted on flipkart is around Rs 5600, any suggestions on where I can get it cheaper?

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
am planning to upgrade the hard disk on my Dell studio 15 laptop (1555) to a 1tb drive, The orignal is a western digital 320GB hard drive. The price quoted on flipkart is around Rs 5600, any suggestions on where I can get it cheaper?

simply ask in a local shop for wd blue 1tb or else ask for wd black

you missed crucial and we are talking about memory modules here, right ;-) anyway, Kingston has some of the best high end products [ specially HyperX series ] in their arsenal so don't underestimate them.

btw, if you are talking about SSD do consider samsung also ;-)

Kingston do have some good products, but in terms of memory, kingston laggs behind, G-Skill, Corsair, OCZ, Crucial, Patriot. Yes Samsung 840 Pro is the world's fastest SSD. I am waiting for the price of 512GB to go down below 20K. So that i can replace my Laptop HDD with this

Cilus

laborare est orare
Kingston do have some good products, but in terms of memory, kingston laggs behind, G-Skill, Corsair, OCZ, Crucial, Patriot. Yes Samsung 840 Pro is the world's fastest SSD. I am waiting for the price of 512GB to go down below 20K. So that i can replace my Laptop HDD with this
Could you provide some links and facts about Kingston Rams, being not so good as Corsair or G-Skill? Or this is entirely your own opinion about Kingston? Did you ever look at the market shares of the Kingston before blabbering here?

A quote from Wikipedia
It is the largest independent producer of DRAM memory modules, currently owning 46% of the third-party worldwide DRAM module market share, according to iSuppli.[1] Kingston is arguably the second largest supplier of flash memory. Gartner ranks Kingston as the world's #1 supplier of USB drives, #3 in flash cards and #5 in solid state drives
:

And Kingston does not have huge foot print in India, specially for their higher end Ram products does not mean that they are bad. Check the reviews of their HyperX Beast or HyperX Blue modules and their overclocking capabilities and then comment here.

Could you provide some links and facts about Kingston Rams, being not so good as Corsair or G-Skill? Or this is entirely your own opinion about Kingston? Did you ever look at the market shares of the Kingston before blabbering here?

A quote from Wikipedia
:

And Kingston does not have huge foot print in India, specially for their higher end Ram products does not mean that they are bad. Check the reviews of their HyperX Beast or HyperX Blue modules and their overclocking capabilities and then comment here.

I never said kingston RMA are bad. You better check most of overclocking reviews in which only G-Skill or Corsair vengance RAMs are used. Kingston RAMs are good but as good as G-Skill and Corsair. Maybe you should read some overclocking threads in hardforum and you will not see anyone using kingston

Cilus

laborare est orare
Buddy, I never said anything about RMA. Reviewers use G-SKill or Corsair Rams for their benchmark systemand thats why they are superior....do you think it is a valid point at all?

Check the review of some Kingston Rams like HyperX Blue or higher end HiperX Beast Rams and their performance comparaed to brands like Patriot, Corsair or G-Skill and you will find which has better potential or performance.

Currently I am reviewing Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB 1600 MHz CL9 Kits (8GB X 2) and they are the best Ram modules I ever used and I have used plenty of brands, Corsair XMS3, Vengeance, Trident, G-SKill RipjawX (My own Rams) and Adata 1866 MHz modules. I am running them at 2400 MHz CL10 setting with 1.66V without a single stability issues. Will share some benchmarks shortly...then compare it with some others.

And if you want to prove your points, share some review results please, rather than just claiming.

Top Bottom