Hardware price list/spec sheet

quicky008

Technomancer
toshiba makes good hdds and 5 years of warranty makes it as a sweet deal.

Thanks a lot-I'm aware that Rashi peripherals handles the RMA procedure for Toshiba and therefore I'm rather worried.In fact,I was reluctant to buy the drive at first because of this but the salesman at md computers(A Mr Palash i think) assured me that if something goes wrong with it,he'll get it replaced from Rashi on my behalf(whether he's gonna keep his promise or not remains to be seen though).Btw,it costed me Rs 4350(including vat).

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for the price info .. considering the current market state and the warranty on HDD from other manufacturers the deal is a steal ;) :D

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Thanks a lot-I'm aware that Rashi peripherals handles the RMA procedure for Toshiba and therefore I'm rather worried.In fact,I was reluctant to buy the drive at first because of this but the salesman at md computers(A Mr Palash i think) assured me that if something goes wrong with it,he'll get it replaced from Rashi on my behalf(whether he's gonna keep his promise or not remains to be seen though).Btw,it costed me Rs 4350(including vat).

then no need to worry at all ;-)

sanudigit

Broken In
Hi
Recently there has been a rise in price in online sites as Flipkart /SMC etc. Can anybody confirm the latest price of the following in Kolkata:
I5-3570 ( non -k)
Asus B75 motherboiard
Gskill or Corsair Ram : 8GB
Zotac GTX 650 Ti 1 GB5
also can anybody suggest me a good reliable store offering best prices for the above in Kolkata
Thanks
Sanu

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
toshiba makes good hdds and 5 years of warranty makes it as a sweet deal.
Toshiba HDDs are good and the 5 years warranty sounds very tempting .. that's a good purchase you've made. Only con is it's serviced by Rashi ;) BTW, care to share the price with us ?

As pointed out in the Toshiba HDD review for DT01ACA series HDD:
Toshiba specifically mentioned that the warranty is 2 years from the date of purchase.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
As pointed out in the Toshiba HDD review for DT01ACA series HDD:

It's not DT01ACA series buddy we are talking about MK1002TSKB which offers 5 years warranty from the date of purchase and this is what quicky008 bought [ post no. 6105 ].

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
plz help i need current rates(price) for following parts for my new build and any suggestions thnx in advance *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif
(I LIVE IN HYDERABAD,INDIA)

[B]cpu :- Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor

mobo :- MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming ATX LGA1150 Motherboard

ram :- G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2133 Memory

GPU :- SAPPHIRE Vapor-X 100352VXSR Radeon HD 7950 3GB 384-bit

HDD :- Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

PSU :- SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold ((SS-650KM))

CPU COOLER :- Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler

SSD :- Crucial M4 64GB 2.5" Solid State Disk[/B]
CPU
:- Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor -16500

MOBO :- MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming ATX LGA1150 Motherboard -15750

RAM :- G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2133 -7500

GPU :- SAPPHIRE Vapor-X HD 7950 3GB -22500

HDD :- Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB -6500

PSU :- SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold (SS-650KM) -7500

CPU COOLER :- Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler -2300

SSD :- Crucial M4 128GB -6500

All prices are from Arun Computers,CTC. You ask for Mr.Raghu in Arun who gives very good prices because I and another TDF member bought Intel RIGS from him for very good prices back in April/2012.

quicky008

Technomancer
I'm looking for a 80/160 GB SATA HDD for use with an old pc-however new HDDs of such capacities are no longer available and therefore it seems I'll have to settle for a 2nd hand unit.Can anyone recommend a reliable shop at chandni(in kolkata) where such HDDs are available at reasonable prices?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Inox computers oppsite of MD computers and some other similar shops on the same side but getting a HDD from a second hand pc shop .. just be careful and if possible test the HDD before buying but it may not be easy ;)

quicky008

Technomancer
Inox computers oppsite of MD computers and some other similar shops on the same side but getting a HDD from a second hand pc shop .. just be careful and if possible test the HDD before buying but it may not be easy ;)

Thanks a lot for this info;what do u think will be the most appropriate price for a used 80GB or 160GB HDD?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Finally R9 280x, 270x and R7 260x is available on primeabgb at Rs. 27,285, Rs. 18,899 and Rs. 12,733 respectively
Buy Online MSI R9 280X GAMING 3G 3GB GDDR5 Graphic Cards in India
Buy Online MSI R9 270X GAMING 2G 2GB GDDR5 Graphic Cards in India
Buy Online MSI R7 260X GAMING 2G 2GB GDDR5 Graphic Cards in India

Top Bottom