Hardware price list/spec sheet

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
saw some HD7730 DDr3 from XFX selling around 5.8k on eastern logica but this should be the price of the GDDr5 variant :D

Cilus

laborare est orare
7750 DDR3 is slightly slower than 6670 GDDR5 version. I think 6 to 6.2K should be good price for the GDDR5 version. In fact, even in US, they 7730 is pricer.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
yes brother but I don't understand AMD's market strategy behind this : why are not they pricing the HD7730 DDR3 a little higher than HD6670 ddr3 and brings down the price of HD6670 ddr3 - but AMD might be more interested in pricing a gpu with newer chip higher than a better performer gpu with old chip ;)

hems87

Broken In
price list as on 9th september S.P road Bangalore

Intel core i7 4770 ---- 21000
asrock h87m-pro ----- 8000
asrock z87-pro3 ----- 10000
intel db85fl 6400
500 gb hdd seagate 3000
8 gb ddr3 1600 mhz ram 4000
nzxt gamma case 2230
monitor 20" dell 6000

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can you please post the brand / manufacturer name of the 1600 Mhz 8GB DDr3 ram module .. considering the current prices it looks cheap.

3r.enigma

Right off the assembly line
plz help i need current rates(price) for following parts for my new build and any suggestions thnx in advance :)
(I LIVE IN HYDERABAD,INDIA)

[B]cpu :- Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor

mobo :- MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming ATX LGA1150 Motherboard

ram :- G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2133 Memory

GPU :- SAPPHIRE Vapor-X 100352VXSR Radeon HD 7950 3GB 384-bit

HDD :- Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

PSU :- SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold ((SS-650KM))

CPU COOLER :- Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler

SSD :- Crucial M4 64GB 2.5" Solid State Disk[/B]

rayfire

Journeyman
that may be the lowest price after the price hike. did you try any other shops like golchha it, ankit infotech etc?
Actually I checked only in those two shops
Ankit infotech-17800
Golchha it-17500
Its better to buy from MD computers online for 17100
What sh I do??

sanudigit

Broken In
HiI am from Kolkata and presently away from city. I plan to visit the city during the puja holidays.Please anyone from Kolkata give me a brief idea of the store prices of the following items1. Intel i5-3570 ( Non-OC version )2. Standerd Asus - B75 mobo3. Gskill 8GB Ram ( 1333/1600 Mhz )4. 2Tb internal HDD ( WD Green caviar )also if anyone can have an idea of the present trend .I mean from flipkart it was deeming that the i5 Ivy Bridge prices are on the rise.Whether this is true and if the Haswell prices have any chances of going down, Then I might rethink of the above items and go for Haswell equivalent.I am casual /amateur gamer.I will probably like to play latest games but not for more than a 10 hours a week.I am mainly interested in multimedia stuff like HD movies / music / surfing / Youtube etc.Thanks.Sanu

quicky008

Technomancer
I am interested in buying a reliable 1 tb hdd .A local computer shop is offering 1 tb WD Caviar Blue HDD for Rs 4000 approx-this looks good to me but i have read lots of negative reviews about this drive on certain websites like Newegg,where it has been suggested by many users that caviar blue HDDs tend to malfunction frequently-can someone tell me whether such claims or true or not? Should i go for this drive or consider something different?

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
cavier blues are reliable. if you need something better, opt for black which comes with 5 years of warranty. anyway , you will not be disappointed by blue either. it also depends on the luck .I am myself using blue drives.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
cavier blues are reliable. if you need something better, opt for black which comes with 5 years of warranty. anyway , you will not be disappointed by blue either. it also depends on the luck .I am myself using blue drives.

+1 me too using Blue :-D

quicky008

Technomancer

Thanks for your advice.WD blacks are too costly-the 1 tb variant sells for Rs 6000 approx,which is out of my budget.I could have gone for a seagate drive,but I've read that Seagate's RMA process is extremely irksome and therefore I want to avoid it.WD Blue seems to be a good drive and this is the one I'd like to buy.But I've read that some deceitful vendors may try to pass off duplicate WD drives as genuine ones and so I'm a bit worried-is there any way to distinguish a counterfeit Wd drive from a real one?

BTW what do u think of WD green caviar HDDs?Is it true that they are quite slow and have very high failure rates?If so,why?

update:Guys,today i went to md computers in kolkata to buy the HDD-there i was told that WD Blue caviar drives are out of stock(even though they had confirmed on the phone yesterday that its available).The shopkeeper offered me a wd green drive instead but when i told him i didn't want that,he advised me to go for this drive: *storage.toshiba.com/storagesolutions/enterprise/mk2001trkb-2tskb

He said its a "superb" hard drive and is in fact much better than WD green or Blue caviar drives-also its backed by a 5 years warranty.As i had no other choice, i finally decided to go for it as i require a hard drive urgently for taking back ups of my data-can anyone tell me whether this drive is reliable or not?I have never used a Toshiba product before and so i don't know anything about their quality.

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Toshiba HDDs are good and the 5 years warranty sounds very tempting .. that's a good purchase you've made. Only con is it's serviced by Rashi ;) BTW, care to share the price with us ?

Top Bottom