Hardware price list/spec sheet

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
I had already understood all that. I never argued against that. My observation had nothing to do with this.

Never said Windows 7 sees a module bro. I said that will come via patch.

I will be reading up further and finding out flaws in my statement that the end result of thread assignment if you look at total no. of cores(irrespective of physical and virtual) is the same, i.e. alternate cores since you are saying that windows wont assign threads based on available cache.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Found a perfect card and in sli mode, it will prove to deliver a killer 3d experience.

Zotac Gtx 560-ti 2gb gddr5 is now available at lynx india at a price of 14.5k.

Pair two of these and the extra 2gb framebuffer will really handle higher resolutions and 3dvision like a breeze. Check here.

I guess its ideal for a 3d rig.

Post your comments guys.:)

nice find there ;-) - it's probably the cheapest 2GB 560 Ti currently available on the market.

BTW, The Other GTX 560Ti cards one can consider buying :

Asus ENGTX560 Ti DCII/2DI/1GD5 @ 14.2k
MSI N560GTX-Ti Twinfrozr II/OC @ 14.2k
MSI N560GTX-Ti Hawk @ 14.7k

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Ofcourse it can but you will see the difference in 2560x1600 or higher just like the 6950 2gb vs 6950 1gb.

In sli mode, both surround and 3d surround will take great advantage of that extra 1gb per gpu. In fullhd there will be no difference in normal gaming but if 3dvision is implemented, then it will make a difference as more vram is always required in 3d as two instances of a frame are stored in the framebuffer.

nice find there ;-) - it's probably the cheapest 2GB 560 Ti currently available on the market.

BTW, The Other GTX 560Ti cards one can consider buying :

Asus ENGTX560 Ti DCII/2DI/1GD5 @ 14.2k
MSI N560GTX-Ti Twinfrozr II/OC @ 14.2k
MSI N560GTX-Ti Hawk @ 14.7k

Thanks topgear.:smile:

Nice selection there buddy. That asus direct cuII is the 900mhz version or the standard one?

Btw MSI N560GTX-Ti Twinfrozr II/OC is available @ 12.5k in lamington road. Mahavir electronics is the exact shop name.

max_snyper

Maximum Effort!!!!!!
^^wow that's a real deal for msi 560-ti and that too oc edition
x2 of these..and you can get a real good sli option just like the ols dayz of 6600/6800-gt..!
BTW i didnt knew you are from Mumbai!!!!

revolt

Banned
guys has the prices increased due to some sh*t dollar fluctuations and by how much?if that is then when can we expect it to be normal.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Ofcourse it can but you will see the difference in 2560x1600 or higher just like the 6950 2gb vs 6950 1gb.

In sli mode, both surround and 3d surround will take great advantage of that extra 1gb per gpu. In fullhd there will be no difference in normal gaming but if 3dvision is implemented, then it will make a difference as more vram is always required in 3d as two instances of a frame are stored in the framebuffer.

Thanks topgear.:smile:

Nice selection there buddy. That asus direct cuII is the 900mhz version or the standard one?

Btw MSI N560GTX-Ti Twinfrozr II/OC is available @ 12.5k in lamington road. Mahavir electronics is the exact shop name.

nice find - the pricing is just great ;-)

BTW, if anyone wants to get the fastest desktop cpu ( core i7 2700k ) available just grab this @ 18.9k ;-)
Intel Core i7-2700K Processor (8M Cache, 3.5 GHz)

revolt

Banned
thank you guys for the reply.Btw dont you think 10% is a bit more when you go to get higher priced products.I need blu ray drive then i have to pay say more than 2k extra.

swapnilbunty123

Broken In
thanx for info !!!

can you plz find following prices also

i5 2500k
gigabyte H67M-D2
CM Elite 311 (not plus version)
corsair CX500 / CX600

thank you !!!!!!!!

Top Bottom