Hardware price list/spec sheet

ssb1551

Technomancer
Even i couldn't find abacus peripherals, but they are there for sure. Every shop kept telling, next lane after 1 shop, 1st floor.
I got fed up and came back, because when i ringed them, they said shop is closed on sunday.
Hopefully will check tomorrow again.

^^Hey if you find it please do lemme know!!!I wanna buy a mouse of CM.

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
AT LAST, GUYS, AT LAST

Intel Core i7 2600K @ 16.9k
Asus P8P67 PRO @ 13k

Intel Core i7 2600K Sandy Bridge 3.4GHz
Asus P8P67 PRO Mother Board

srch07

Journeyman
@ssb, i found it. And i bought USP 100 cabby from there, though price was quite high comparetively, and they don't have 430 elite.

Thanks for the update jassi :p
So, finally they managed to enter indian markets, great news for overclockers ;)

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ srch07

How much did you pay for the usp100 cabby? They could have ordered the elite 430 for you. Usp100 is indeed a great cabby.

So your build is complete right?

srch07

Journeyman
Yup its almost complete, Ordered BenQ G2220HD @ 7.3k + 300 shipping at Delta just now.

Bought Altec Lansing @ 2k, thanks to you for targous ;)
USP 100 @ 3.3K, I bargained at Abacus and he asked me to buy from tanisha e-world, he talked to him.

That speaker is really awesome man, pitty am not in college anymore to run it at full volume all the time :|

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Hey sorry jas for that. Very good release indeed. Time for you to update the guide including highend rigs.

tkin

Back to school!!
^^Hey if you find it please do lemme know!!!I wanna buy a mouse of CM.
Stay away from cm mouse, it has philips twin eye sensor with god awful z axis tracking issue, basically when you pull it up the cursor jumps a lot(a lot more than mice with avago sensors, like logitech, steelseries mice), razer mice like the imperator also has this issue, google search for 'Philips twin eye z axis tracking issue' or 'Razer imperator z axis tracking issue', if you tend to pick your mouse up and reposition it then you'll have a lot of issues with any mice that uses philips sensor.

AT LAST, GUYS, AT LAST

Asus P8P67 PRO @ 13k

Just as expected, so I guess 16.5k in kolkata when it comes, any idea about price of Gigabyte boards? The ones listed in techshop is too much.

Last edited:

Cilus

laborare est orare
Great news.. The Sandy-Beast is here now. AMD.. be aware, or it could be your nemesis.

Jas, I think it is time to upgrade our performance rigs with this performance beast.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ price varies from place to place and that's why there's 1k diff between them

Nope am from bhubaneswar, but well products came through calcutta, i don't know why they went there though, was tracking the Parcel status.

I dont understand what you meant by waybill, but i only paid the price+shipping, didn't gave anything else to delta.

way bill is needed in WB if you are buying some stuffs from other states and want to bring them in WB - you have to send the way bill to the seller before he ships the product to you.

This is the bad thing for online shopper from WB.....

yep, indeed it is.

AT LAST, GUYS, AT LAST

Asus P8P67 PRO @ 13k

^^ hey, thanks a lot for finding out SB "K" series cpu price - updated those on list.

BTW, Asus has two more P67 mobo P8P67 @ 10.5k and P8P67 DELUXE @ 15k

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
Zotac GTX560Ti available for Pre-Order at Erodov for Rs. 15,775/- (shipped).. :|
Good pricing, specially compared to HD6870, perfect for those who want to upgrade from 9800GTX level performance, not so much for 5770+ owners.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Well, I got an update from Nvidia India guys and its priced at INR 15,879. I am not too sure if that's the MRP or street price, but I seriously doubt company personnels will give a street price because of obvious difference in rates between stores/models/cities.

rchi84

In the zone
hi guys

Can i know which shop is selling the 6950 at 17K? all the ones in chennai that had it, quoted around 20K for it. i am just trying to see if i can save 3000 Rs lol

monkey

Padawan
hi guys

Can i know which shop is selling the 6950 at 17K? all the ones in chennai that had it, quoted around 20K for it. i am just trying to see if i can save 3000 Rs lol

Don't know about Chennai but in Delhi the price is around 17k.
Check these prices of online dealers based in Delhi:
.:: Yantra Online ::.
*www.mediahome.in/index.php?page=sh...age.tpl&pop=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=80

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, I got an update from Nvidia India guys and its priced at INR 15,879. I am not too sure if that's the MRP or street price, but I seriously doubt company personnels will give a street price because of obvious difference in rates between stores/models/cities.

If that's the price mentioned by company people I think street prices are going to be a bit little for stock clocked 560's from various manufacturers.

Top Bottom