Hardware price list/spec sheet

adityamgk

The GameFREAK is Online
Please reply when will the Core i7 2600K be available?

also when will the asus p67 sabertooth and maximus iv extreme be available?

adityamgk

The GameFREAK is Online
donno why products launch so slowly in india. Still 3 weeks. Dats a lot. Anyway is it not possible to overclock a i7 2600?

Please if anybody has an idea of asus p67 sabertooth and maximus iv extreme boards please do reply. I am really wanting to get the p67 sabertooth because i really like the thermal shield.

I am not buying Gigabyte because they dont have the EFI BIOS.

Asus launch 12 sandy bridge p67 and h67 based boards today in india. These are the boards and the prices:

ASUS P8P67 And P8H67 Series Motherboards Come To India

Asus Launches P8P67 and P8H67 Motherboards > Motherboards > Techtree.com

Last edited:

V-Jai

Right off the assembly line
My Friend is planning to purchase tomorrow :
Intel i3 540 + Intel DH55TC

He got quotation of 9.9K (Box-including taxes) at 2-3 shop's Lamington Road Mumbai.

Few day's back (around 3 Weeks ago) other friend got it at 9.2K.

Can some one confirm that there is increase in price ? Is there any chance to get better deal (Lamington Road Mumbai)? if yes where ?

I have already tried to convince him to buy AMD Athlon II x4 6XX but he believes in Intel :sad:

Last edited:

V-Jai

Right off the assembly line
I was able to convince my friend to take following configuration today :

AMD Athlon X3 440 - 3.3k
Gigabyte 880G-UD2H - 4.1k
Corsair VS 1333MHz 2GB - 1.07k
LG SATA DVD-R+W - .85k
WD BLUE 500GB - 1.75k

Just checked price of i5 2400 + Intel DH67BL : available at 15.3K.

srch07

Journeyman
Just checked price of i5 2400 + Intel DH67BL : available at 15.3K.

Indeed it is good price, considering in most parts on india, there is no availability of SNB processors yet.
My SNB 2400 arrived today only from delta, gotta check those tommorrow after rest stuffs arrive from theitwares :)

srch07

Journeyman
Indeed and 2nd purchase gonna arrive any time today itself, am thinking to make 3rd one too :p

Oh Btw where do you buy Zebronics Cabby around, or some good cabinets.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Check out abacus peripherals in sahid nagar. They are the distributors of sparkle cards, zion rams and coolermaster. You can get any coolermaster cabinet from them. No need to buy zebronics.

ssb1551

Technomancer
Vicky couldn't find Abacus peripherals but found one Abacus Computer Centre(like Aptech)...Even called on the listed no..But the guy said it aint a computer hardware shop but a computer education centre & the shop was closed down some time back.

Vishw

Journeyman
Indeed it is good price, considering in most parts on india, there is no availability of SNB processors yet.
My SNB 2400 arrived today only from delta, gotta check those tommorrow after rest stuffs arrive from theitwares :)
I'm really impressed with Delta.. they are so prompt with everything.. replying back, updating order, shipping.. they shipped my order within 4 hours after I made payment & above all [I think] they uploaded P8H67-M EVO on their site just for me.. so that I can place the order! :D

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Vicky couldn't find Abacus peripherals but found one Abacus Computer Centre(like Aptech)...Even called on the listed no..But the guy said it aint a computer hardware shop but a computer education centre & the shop was closed down some time back.

Buddy its near meghdoot hotel. Ask some computer shop to tell you the address of the distributor of zion rams. They are abacus peripherals and they deal with zion rams, coolermaster cabinets and psu's, & sparkle cards(nvidia only).

srch07

Journeyman
Buddy its near meghdoot hotel. Ask some computer shop to tell you the address of the distributor of zion rams. They are abacus peripherals and they deal with zion rams, coolermaster cabinets and psu's, & sparkle cards(nvidia only).

Even i couldn't find abacus peripherals, but they are there for sure. Every shop kept telling, next lane after 1 shop, 1st floor.
I got fed up and came back, because when i ringed them, they said shop is closed on sunday.
Hopefully will check tomorrow again.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

are you from WB - if so - did you have to send waybill or something like that to deltapage to get your product shipped ?

srch07

Journeyman
are you from WB - if so - did you have to send waybill or something like that to deltapage to get your product shipped ?

Nope am from bhubaneswar, but well products came through calcutta, i don't know why they went there though, was tracking the Parcel status.

I dont understand what you meant by waybill, but i only paid the price+shipping, didn't gave anything else to delta.

Top Bottom