GUYS I LOVE THIS GIRL but how should i propose her

Status
Not open for further replies.

jxcess2

Banned
hi guys this is cyborg again

i finally fell in love (oh my god next month i am going to have my exams.) dont say its Infatuation i am 25

i only get out only for one look of her i get ready and roam for about half hour in such a hot weather for tuesday thursday because she comes around 3 pm or so

i wait wait and wait but when she comes i get crazy my memory gets flashed and iam not able to say anything to her except looking at her like a stupid i dont know her name and number but still ................... :??

confidence level = 0.0%

oh my god iam dead :(

can u guys help :?::)((

Why don't u post a picture of this girl? We'll then decide.

vivekrules

Broken In
dude... if she meets u .. anytime then ek smile de usko...then dekh.. kya wo bhi smile dete hai ki nahi... if she smiles at u.. then jackpot lag gaya.... after that go ahead and say hi how u doing ?...
try this trick :)... .. hope its work... !
nd uske bare me .. zyada mat soch..... right now just concentrate on ur studies.. because exam are ahead !.... all the best ! 4 both ladki nd exam :)..

arunks

Hey here is the aks
oh bai kya topic hai..
gud yaaaaara..
sanu das de bai ki progress hoyi teri love life vich..

and koi saadi bhi help kar dewe.....main bhi kuch start karna chahunda hai girl naal..:) :D

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@Cyborg - Asked my sis about this yesterday.
She said "You should approach her & speak her about the class she visits. Tell her that you are thinking of joining it. Ask her for details"

After such conversation, you can easily move ahead and befriend her. :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Sorry, cant help posting this but are you seriously 25 ?
jab pehli baar luv ka keeda lagta hai toh aisa kisi ke bhi saath ho sakta hai.

another reason could be that OP is feeling lonliness and less attention from fellows and family member, thats why he's craving for some other being for care and luv and then opposite attracts. Maybe he's been too busy with spare time all day

OP
::cyborg::

::cyborg::

In the zone
@cool g5

Oh my god thanks for this help you really doing hard work for me thanks again brother

i think now its time to do something

i will try to do what sis told

x3060

A LOTR fan
take care of your studies first mate . . then you can think of other things . first let your exams get completed in a good way . focus on your career , girls and others can follow later . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom