GUYS I LOVE THIS GIRL but how should i propose her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
You are the Sony Ericsson Guru, right? So gift her a new SE cell and teach her the complete ways to flash the firmware, hacking it, installing new themes, new games etc. etc. And show her your SE thread. She will fall for you. :eek: :eek:

Last edited:

hullap

Cyborg Agent
You are the Sony Ericcson Guru, right? So gift her a new SE cell and teach her the complete ways to flash the firmware, hacking it, installing new themes, new games etc. etc. And show her your SE thread. She will fall for you. :eek: :eek:
and if she's a macgirl :lol:

OP
::cyborg::

In the zone
GUYS whenever she is returning from class she always has a nokia ear phone plugged into her ear

true iam sony ericsson guru love sony ericsson

i hate nokia but i love the girl

anyway waiting for friday as her classes are at MWF

LUCKY STAr lol :) she will think iam big vela insan

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
yeah love sucks if its not mutual,

Aur agar tumhare parivar wale aggressive(talwar katar par aa jaate hai) hai toh acha hoga ki tum shaant raho. Kahi rai ka pahad na ho jaaye.

Here the girl plight matters most, religion, thoughts, open mindedness and how much she want to socialize.

din

Tribal Boy
LOL, just saw something and thought of you.

Now here is a link (live chat - expires today ;) so make it fast)

No, not a sapm / ad

Unlucky in love? Talk to our Love Guru!

nitish_mythology

OSS Enthusiast!
Umm.. dont u both have a common friend who can introduce u to her????????
Mayb someone can start a new thread n mods thn make it a sticky "Post All your love related queries here..." :) lolz

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
^A good idea "Love Sticky" :))

@cyborg - First of all I would advice you to just watch her & get to know where she goes.Any common friends?

Also your exams are near, so better get back to studies, you can always follow her after exams.

And always remember

"We think all day, all night about the girl we like, but girls don't. "

Sad but true. :(
We run behind them & get ruined in our career, but these girls are pretty smart, they won't let their career get ruined & still there is a possibility of her leving the guy who loves her.

OP

In the zone
@ COOL G5

very true but i always think that she might be thinking of me when i see her on the way atleast :-(

i sometimes get very angry when she does not see me when i am co nstantly looking at her from just 1 metre away

well and studies yes i do study but at 3 pm at MWF
i forget everything and grab my bìke and straight away go to her centre

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
::cyborg:: :Only if all the others knew whats its like being in your shoes(its crazyness) and only if all what they suggested were that easy to do\happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom