Graphics Cards related queries here.

niraj trehan

Dr.Geek
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

ok pals lets just make out that how many of us have the most expensive graphic cards.
start
NVIDEA 8800gtx xxx 768 mb -39000

hash!!

________

niraj trehan said:
ok pals lets just make out that how many of us have the most expensive graphic cards.
start

hahaha.. sure... you win... we're all sore losers with lame cards, regretting the fact why we ever bought them... lolz
anyway, i guess you mean nvidia, your box could'nt possibly read nvidea?

Mr.Satan JR.

Right off the assembly line

hey guys.i have an MSI 845 Pro motherboard with an AGP 4x slot.No Onboard.
My Nvidia Riva Tnt has got damaged.Which card should i get now? I won't be using it for gaming.AGP slot voltage 1.5V.

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz

niraj trehan said:
start

lol u surely win :D.

niraj trehan

Dr.Geek

BULLZI said:
lol u surely win :D.
hey pals i just wanted to put some """hassi mazaak""" over here and wtf !!!u all got senti!!!
chill pals;)

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?

senti! nahi re we were thinking....leave it.

anyways nobody needs to spend 39k nowadays to get that performance--20k for 8800gts 512mb gets the job done cheaply!

monkey

Padawan

hey guys..i received a mail from yantraonline.in guys a few days back wherein they mentioned about discounted prices of 8 series based nvidia gfx cards being offered by them for a limited time..but i want to know if it makes sense to invest in gtx/ultra series cards now with so many new cards coming?

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?

niraj trehan said:
start
ahem i dont think so....i just got a ASUS 8800GTX AQUATANK :twisted:( for only 42k :D)
will plugging it in asap i get my cooler master 820W PSU (lets hope dad allows for this one)

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl

Some of the guys above must be painfully rich :D

I cant even get a 800 Rs Headphone right now due to shoe string budget :(

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?

guys how much amperage on 12v rail should be enough to run a 8600gt 256mb ddr3?I am confused,I almost bought cooler master 380watts extreme but I just found out that it has 16amps on +12v rail,is it enough?

anybody using this psu or card?

paragkalra

The Linux Man !

Hello all,

I planning to buy a new 8 MB PCI VGA which should be compatiable with ASUS A8N-E motherboard.

Actually my PCI express slot is not working so I am looking an alternative with simple PCI

Can you all suggest which brand should I go for?

jack_the_ripper

Dragon!

hi guys,

can i know which graphics card i can get with a budget of 4k.. I have a MSI RS480 mobo(PCI-X) slot...

should i go for an Nvidia card or an ATI card?

thanks!

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU

t is the current price of Expert vision Nvidia 7200 GS 512 MB. Wht r the specifications of it

ricky_pradeep

Broken In

Ambar said:
ahem i dont think so....i just got a ASUS 8800GTX AQUATANK :twisted:( for only 42k :D)
will plugging it in asap i get my cooler master 820W PSU (lets hope dad allows for this one)
**** Cooler Master... goto their site and peek into the forum section.. more problems than compliments!

Personal experience : Defective 500W PSU! And only after opening the box and on the PSU, under the spec table, its mentioned that the 'Power delivered by the PSU in combination ( meaning the 3.3V 5V and 12V rails) will not exceed 430 W. So 500W is simply the peak power..

I recommed you buy either Seventeam ( vouched for by darklord) or uber cool Corsair.

The_Devil_Himself said:
guys how much amperage on 12v rail should be enough to run a 8600gt 256mb ddr3?I am confused,I almost bought cooler master 380watts extreme but I just found out that it has 16amps on +12v rail,is it enough?

anybody using this psu or card?

Did you check if there are double rails? Check if the manual says 12V1 and 12V2... double rails on 16A should be more than enuf..

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz

jack_the_ripper said:
hi guys,

can i know which graphics card i can get with a budget of 4k.. I have a MSI RS480 mobo(PCI-X) slot...

should i go for an Nvidia card or an ATI card?

thanks!
u can have my 7600gt ofcoures not for 4k....will b less..
but after smetime(weeks)

else add sme bucks n get 8600gt for 5k-5.4k and get ddr3 version only.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl

@jack_the_ripper
MSI RS 480 worx with onl ATI cards nd has many issues with nvidia cards. A bios update cud make it detect some nvidia cards, but its not a guaretee. So better get an ATI card.
At budget of 4k, u canget a 1650 Pro which performs similar than 8500GT, but its a DX 9.0 card.
If u want a DX 10 card, then get HD 2400 series, but ll be hard to find.