Got the N82 and I m loving it

Status
Not open for further replies.

utsav

damn busy...
Is it safe 2 get from ebay?? The 8 GB card is available at 890/-

yes its very safe if u pay through paisapay system.
I saw that 890Rs Sandisk 8GB card. I wont suggest u to buy that coz its class 2 rated card and it will be much slower than class 4 rated card and ur phone will become less responsive too so i would suggest you to pay a bit more and get this one *cgi.ebay.in/Verbatim-Micro-SD-HC-8...3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:1|65:1|39:1|240:1318

Last edited:
OP
uppalpankaj

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
yes its very safe if u pay through paisapay system.
I saw that 890Rs Sandisk 8GB card. I wont suggest u to buy that coz its class 2 rated card and it will be much slower than class 4 rated card and ur phone will become less responsive too so i would suggest you to pay a bit more and get this one *cgi.ebay.in/Verbatim-Micro-SD-HC-8...3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:1|65:1|39:1|240:1318

Thanks 4 the link...What is the difference between 2 Rated and a 4 Rated card?? :confused::confused: Please excuse me for my limited knowledge...:neutral:

I wud require help in 1 more thing..When I try 2 install emtube app in my phone, it gives me license expired error...What does this mean?? How do I install such apps in my phone??

heartripple

In the zone
hey guys I want to buy new earphone for my n-82.
I went to Nokia Priority and asked about earphone.They told me that I can have it for 450/- but no warrenty.:cry::cry:
Is that true?
No warrenty for new earphone?
Tell me guys what to do?
I can go for other earphones like creative EP-630 but what about mic?

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
hey guys I want to buy new earphone for my n-82.
I went to Nokia Priority and asked about earphone.They told me that I can have it for 450/- but no warrenty.:cry::cry:
Is that true?
No warrenty for new earphone?
Tell me guys what to do?
I can go for other earphones like creative EP-630 but what about mic?

mic u can use the phone mic ,,,

EP-630 is bound for N82 , sure it ll do good music clarity

all creative earphones r doing good for N82

heartripple

In the zone
mic u can use the phone mic ,,,

EP-630 is bound for N82 , sure it ll do good music clarity

all creative earphones r doing good for N82

Using phone mic all the time is not a good idea.specially you are walking :mrgreen:
Is there any other way?
Or I have to go for Nokia earphones?

Power UP

In the zone
Thanks 4 the link...What is the difference between 2 Rated and a 4 Rated card?? :confused::confused: Please excuse me for my limited knowledge...:neutral:

I wud require help in 1 more thing..When I try 2 install emtube app in my phone, it gives me license expired error...What does this mean?? How do I install such apps in my phone??
Class 2: 2 MB/s - 13x
Class 4: 4 MB/s - 26x
Class 6: 6 MB/s - 40x
Higher class has faster performance and naturally more expensive.

And for the license expired error, just set phone date a year or more back and install. After installation set ur phone date back to normal.

utsav

damn busy...
Using phone mic all the time is not a good idea.specially you are walking :mrgreen:
Is there any other way?
Or I have to go for Nokia earphones?

if u want stereo wid mic then thr is no choice except for the nokia earphones or any bluetooth headset .

am using EP630 wid my N82 and also the nokia earphones wid mic but ep630 ftw :p .only problem is no mic unless u get an adapter for it

OP
uppalpankaj

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
And for the license expired error, just set phone date a year or more back and install. After installation set ur phone date back to normal.

Setting the date back is not working..Still the installation gives the same error...Any other way of installing....

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
I have dropped my N82 from chest height on a concrete floor some months back. Except for slight scratches on the bottom near the mic, the phone was working absolutely fine. Till yesterday. Yesterday while picking it up from a 40cm high table, it fell on a tiled floor. I was cool, since I had dropped on worse occasions. But to my dismay, the display has gone for a toss. It is slightly triangularly negative at the top and lots of lines running in between. Will this be covered under warranty? My phone is 6 months old.

OP
uppalpankaj

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
I have dropped my N82 from chest height on a concrete floor some months back. Except for slight scratches on the bottom near the mic, the phone was working absolutely fine. Till yesterday. Yesterday while picking it up from a 40cm high table, it fell on a tiled floor. I was cool, since I had dropped on worse occasions. But to my dismay, the display has gone for a toss. It is slightly triangularly negative at the top and lots of lines running in between. Will this be covered under warranty? My phone is 6 months old.

U must take it 2 the service centre. It must be definitely covered under warranty...

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
Try nokia step counter & sports tracker. Super cool apps for n82. I found these two very handy. U can use creative ep 630 with n82. It would give u a very good sonic experience. or better try to get sennheiser cx 400 from abroad. I am using cx400 with n85 and this combination just blows any other phone away. U can get sandisk 8gb class 4 micro sd card for as less as 1k with bill.It also comes with a tiny usb card reader which is very handy for large data transfers.

*betalabs.nokia.com/betas/all/released/down/2

Enjoy ur n82. Its a great phone :)

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
^^^ its gr8 that now u tell N82 is gr8 phone thankx , u r N85 fan

in some ways i too love N85 in menus and ringtones much better than N82 , then are u still using N85 ??

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
^^^^
Dude, i was the very first one on this forum who was a n82 fanboy. I have used it for more than 10 months. Even had a fight with a se fanboy here regarding k850i. We all know the fate of that phone. Can u imagine people comparing n82 with that **** !

n85 is better than n82 in many ways. Sound quality being the foremost factor. Xenon flash , hardware platform and candybar form factor is where n82 scores over n85.

Btw i am fan of both n82 & n85.

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
No .physical damage is not covered under warranty

When there was actual physical damage, it was working well. But now the impact was very less, and I still cannot understand why the display was not working. Why would this not be covered under warranty.

utsav

damn busy...
When there was actual physical damage, it was working well. But now the impact was very less, and I still cannot understand why the display was not working. Why would this not be covered under warranty.

u should go and chk at Nokia Care Centre and they will tell u evrything what needs to be done.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Add me to your N82 Club. I own a Black and it's awesome! No probs. with the keypad for me as most of the users say. What are the must-apps for N82. Please let me know.

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
congrats dude.
must have apps are
screensnap,coreplayer,symbian on advance theme,jbak taskman, xplore,symtorrent,msdict dictinary viewer,mobiola webcam,call filter,handwave,keynetik rockn scroll, keynetik hi-n-bye, total recall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom