Got the N82 and I m loving it

Status
Not open for further replies.

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi Guys,
I finally bought the Nokia N82 on 9th Feb...Just couldn't post earlier due 2 being a little busy..All of u were right...I had been reading a lot abt the N82 on the forum...Yes, this is an awesome phone..

Got if for 18900 with bill & warranty from Nokia Priority..I m not having any issues with the keypad yet..This is my first Nseries device and I am loving it...

Need ur help if anyone can guide me with the following:
1. Should I update to the latest firmware v31 and is it really worth it?

2. The import month on the Box is Sept 2008..Have I bought from the old stock or is it that the stock reaches the market after 3-4 months of the month of import????

3. Which r the most important apps I shud install on it??

I wud really appreciate if u can help me out with this..Thanks in advance...

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Yo Yo congrats man " now u r my idle " mee to N82 Black holder

i upgrade now to V31 is cool fast ...

applications u can install anything which has "S60 3rd edition" Enjoy cool one

OP
uppalpankaj

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
Thank You Krates, damngoodman, Coool

I m really happy 2 join the N82 club..

Can anyone please shed some light on my query no. 2.

The other problem that I am facing is that I am not able 2 install the Ovi Suite and Nokia PC Suite 2gether in the PC...
Why is it so?? Is there any way with which I can install both in the computer...

rajhot

S60 rocks
Reg Q2 :

It doesn't matter reg the package date as u can update your firmware whenever needed.
V31 is faster compared to V20 so u can update to it at some nokia care.

Btw, Welcome to the N82 club :)

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
Yes You can update the firmware yourself by using the Nokia PC Suite's Nokia Phone Software Updater (PSU). Make sure you have a broadband connection with sufficient limit as v31 is close to 115MB. Make sure your phone is fully charged and is in General Profile mode. When you've decided to update the phone's firmware, you shouldn't be using the phone at all while the process is happening. Ignore any SMSs / call(s) that you might receive until the firmware update is completed successfully and you have removed all connection to the PC/laptop. If you have never done this before, I suggest you do it with a friend who has already done it at least once successfully or the best bet would be always to give it to an NPD to have it updated. It shouldn't take more than half an hour.

Btw, Welcome to the N82 club. I am still on v30 due to lack of time to sit with my phone on my home PC. :)

OP
uppalpankaj

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
Thanks a lot...I got a black one and who says it doesn't look gud...

I have a broadband connection...I had updated the firmware of my K750i...So it is essentially the same procedure...But a little scared this time....

utsav

damn busy...
Lol guys seems u all didnt noticed my siggy.bought it today n I got the black one and also bought a 4GB kingston microsd. Till now no hangs. I got v30 fw :( . gotta update it. Its way way way faster than my N73 ME :|

Posted this frm N82 :D

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Lol guys seems u all didnt noticed my siggy.bought it today n I got the black one and also bought a 4GB kingston microsd. Till now no hangs. I got v30 fw :( . gotta update it. Its way way way faster than my N73 ME :|

Posted this frm N82 :D

How much u bought 4GB Micro SD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom