Got the N82 and I m loving it

Status
Not open for further replies.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Ok....How Can I copy-paste text ?...there is NO PENCIL KEY (Just Noticed)..which I use a lot in my 3250....

Or Is there any other way to do that in this N-Device.

Please some one reply ASAP. Thanks in Advance.

rajhot

S60 rocks
How do I use the # key for copy/paste? Does it work everywhere or only under certain applications.
It works in almost all applications wherever u can edit the text.

Long press # key for 1-2 secs the left soft key will be changed to copy select it and go the application wherever u wanna paste it ..again long press # key the left soft key will be paste now..just select it :)

Is the Anti virus really needed for the N82 ,,,
No.

Last edited:
OP
uppalpankaj

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys..Please help me...I can't connect my phone in data transfer mode to my PC through the USB port...It gives the following error:

"Unable to activate data transfer mode..Memory card is in use by another application"

I tried closing all apps by long pressing Menu Key..But still the problem persists..I have installed shozu in my phone...Is it because of that coz once I close Shozu when again I long press the Menu key 2 see the active applications, Shozu seems 2 b still there...Is it because of this.....

Any solutions??

rajhot

S60 rocks
Guys..Please help me...I can't connect my phone in data transfer mode to my PC through the USB port...It gives the following error:

"Unable to activate data transfer mode..Memory card is in use by another application"

I tried closing all apps by long pressing Menu Key..But still the problem persists..I have installed shozu in my phone...Is it because of that coz once I close Shozu when again I long press the Menu key 2 see the active applications, Shozu seems 2 b still there...Is it because of this.....

Any solutions??

Remove MMC once and insert it again. Then try it.

no card reader?

utsav

damn busy...

Any solutions??

have u set ur sms storage to the memory card? if yes then change it to phone memory and then try again and it will work

OP
uppalpankaj

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
Remove MMC once and insert it again. Then try it.

no card reader?

Thanks a lot 4 ur replies guys..Problem solved after removing and reinserting the card...

Just installed n-gage application (upgraded the one which was included in the phone)...can play only trial versions...Is it possible 2 play the full version games??

Last edited:

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
i tried to install the N gage 2 games ,, by the time of installing the ngage games it says
"file corrupted" ,, its says for all games

Any one know on the BinPda some thing to hack the Ngage games

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
You need to use the cracked ngage installer to install cracked games.
Also for that you should hack your phone first.

rajhot

S60 rocks
Thanks a lot 4 ur replies guys..Problem solved after removing and reinserting the card...

Just installed n-gage application (upgraded the one which was included in the phone)...can play only trial versions...Is it possible 2 play the full version games??

If the game is cracked one ..u can play the full version

selva1966

Journeyman
I am also proud owner of N82 Black for two weeks.
Now the default screen guard is started peeling off. How you people are protecting the screen from scratches? Any good accessories for protecting the phone?

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Now the default screen guard is started peeling off. How you people are protecting the screen from scratches? Any good accessories for protecting the phone?

Check this : *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1042239&postcount=2946

OP
uppalpankaj

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz

U r on which firmware??

For protection I got my cellphone pasted with a lamination sheet..This is different from lamination...In this a plastic sheet is glued 2 the entire cellphone body including the screen...It just cost 100 bucks...This is giving a gud protection...Apart from this I am using a Nokia leather cover also which I had got for free when I had bought my N82 4m Nokia Priority....

Another thing what I m noticing now is that my N82's battery is getting drained quite quickly...It does not last 4 more than 1.5 - 2 days even with very moderate usage..What must b the cause????? :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom