Got the N82 and I m loving it

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
uppalpankaj

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
ya N82 is the most successful phone...It is simply awesome...I am happy that I didn't get the 5800 touchscreen 2 which I got a little inclined in between upon its release..But then I went ahead and bought N82 as thought initially...:)

I have clicked some photos and they r truly amazing. Infact, some of the photos clicked with N82's cam feel superior than the ones clicked by my 5 MP Sony Digicam. N82 is a truly converged device...:):)

Last edited:

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
before 2 years back N73 is in the Top man , now its N82 may be N82 had launched before 1.5 yrs back but now its getting stronger

the only complaint in N73 is joystick , Sony ericsson K810i was serious competitor to N73 @ that time

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
congrats dude.
must have apps are
screensnap,coreplayer,symbian on advance theme,jbak taskman, xplore,symtorrent,msdict dictinary viewer,mobiola webcam,call filter,handwave,keynetik rockn scroll, keynetik hi-n-bye, total recall

ThanQ very much. We can download torrents from SymTorrent, eh?? What's JBak Taskman. Would be grateful with some screenies of the Taskman :smile:

Last edited:

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
No .physical damage is not covered under warranty

Yes they didn't cover it under warranty. They estimated approximately Rs.3500. I am really frustrated. There is no external damage, and still he says display inside is physically damaged.

Power UP

In the zone
Yes they didn't cover it under warranty. They estimated approximately Rs.3500. I am really frustrated. There is no external damage, and still he says display inside is physically damaged.

Come on pal its like bone fracture. Looks good on the outside but messed up inside.

Most likely some electronic circuits broke inside.
Get a protective case or some thing similar to avoid such troubles in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom