Got the N82 and I m loving it

Status
Not open for further replies.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
i bought sandisk 8GB card for 2100 a log time back works really great

@damngoodman V shape menus like the one in fp2 phones?? can you post screenshots

Sorry , everything i hacked only hacked i dont see any difference not even in the screen brightness

V shape menus - yes but it never showed in the menu types

now i am tring to bring it , in one youtube videos some one did it , wait i ll post the videos

i completed the hack of V-shape menus , but i never showed say what i do my best it to bring it

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
here you go utsav
*img10.imageshack.us/img10/8282/dsc00160gw0.th.jpg
*img12.imageshack.us/img12/8089/dsc00161rj7.th.jpg

@damngoodman there's a software to increase the brightness if you want i can upload it here

Last edited:

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
How's sound quality & battery life?

The phone is faster in V31 , BUT SeveRe HanGs and FreeZes ,, my N82 freezed 3 times in last week

Sound quality slightly improved & battery is main advantage upgrade to V31 ,

Battery life 2 times gr8ly improved in V31

rajhot

S60 rocks
The phone is faster in V31 , BUT SeveRe HanGs and FreeZes ,, my N82 freezed 3 times in last week

Sound quality slightly improved & battery is main advantage upgrade to V31 ,

Battery life 2 times gr8ly improved in V31

Thanks for the info dude :)
Freezes doesn't matter..my phone is on V20 with 8Gb card...it freezes thrice in a week :D

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
^^ then for , u want in performance and speed boost u can go for V31 update

there are bugs in contacts and nokia maps !!

i think nokia will soon release another firmware to fix that

rajhot

S60 rocks
^^ then for , u want in performance and speed boost u can go for V31 update

there are bugs in contacts and nokia maps !!

i think nokia will soon release another firmware to fix that

Did u hack it?
R u able to access private folders & install 3rd party apps?

OP
uppalpankaj

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
How's sound quality & battery life?

I haven't experienced any freezes after upgrading the device 2 v31...Infact it has become better responsive...:) Battery backup also seems 2 b better...Haven't tested the sound quality though...

Power UP

In the zone
Congrats uppalpankaj :p

And same here, v31 is rock solid. No freezes or hangs. Battery,sound,speed and even picture quality has improved. Maps etc. work fine.
Probably v31 is the best firmware among the three. And its fully hackable to boot :D

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Congrats uppalpankaj :p

And same here, v31 is rock solid. No freezes or hangs. Battery,sound,speed and even picture quality has improved. Maps etc. work fine.
Probably v31 is the best firmware among the three. And its fully hackable to boot :D

Wait for 2 days use more application , then u ll try to know it ,, V31 is good i can feel it from V30 , but some issues r there its true

"one more thing " ---> please invite every N82 holder to this thread ,

PLEASE EVERY ONE JUST POST abt ur application , games & etc of ur usage in N82 , where every one come to know abt the usage !!!

And also the hacking of N82 , would be more helpfull

OP
uppalpankaj

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
Thanks..I just installed google maps and other google software...Google maps seems 2 be better than Nokia maps...

I also installed Google sync. I had been looking for such an app 4m the past one yr. Finally I have been able 2 integrate my mobile contacts with my gmail ones with this app...What a nice thing its been...Now I have all my contacts with mobile nos. and contacts with email ids as well as contacts with both nicely arranged in my gmail address book as well as my cellphone....gr8..Thanks 2 Nokia and google 4 this...:):)

Last edited:

Power UP

In the zone
@damngoodman999 : I have been using it for more than a week dude, and its working fine. As for the apps, check out the symbian thread (i have installed most of it)

I suggest you backup your contacts etc. and do a format. If the problem is still not fixed , reinstall your firmware.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
@damngoodman999 : I have been using it for more than a week dude, and its working fine. As for the apps, check out the symbian thread (i have installed most of it)

I suggest you backup your contacts etc. and do a format. If the problem is still not fixed , reinstall your firmware.

no actually its happening in two of the mobile check more & more reviews same they posted ,, may be u got a good cell phone

*www.allaboutsymbian.com/news/item/8837_Exclusive_Nokia_N82_v31_firmwa.php

,, then i need some help frm u ,,doing hard format 2 times the phone get probs
like *#7370# & *#7870#

this ll do any thing

Third Eye

gooby pls
My applications and games

Duke Nukem 3D
Ansmachine
pyRestart
Hi-N-Bye
pyRybka
Resco bubble breaker
Symbian Plus
Rompatcher
Opera mini
Pic2Theme
Advance device locks
Nice alarm
Rotate me
pdf+
Call cheater
DivX player
Coreplayer
Resco photo viewer
Calcium
fake caller
Magic key
Quake2
Lament Island(great 3d game)
Symtorrent
X-plore
cCam

OP
uppalpankaj

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys u must definitely update 2 the new firmware 4 N82..Its been 2 days and I m not having any probs yet...

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Wait for 2 days use more application , then u ll try to know it ,, V31 is good i can feel it from V30 , but some issues r there its true

"one more thing " ---> please invite every N82 holder to this thread ,

PLEASE EVERY ONE JUST POST abt ur application , games & etc of ur usage in N82 , where every one come to know abt the usage !!!

And also the hacking of N82 , would be more helpfull

Games:
1.Hooked on: Creatures of the deep (awesome) :p
2.Brothers in Arms (Gr8 graphics & gameplay)
3.Crash Nitro Cart 3D
4.Bounce Boing Voyage
5.Resident Evil Degeneration
6.ONE (MUST PLAY) :wink:
7.Dirk Dagger & the fallen idol

Apps:
1.Handy Taskman
2.Coreplayer
3.Google maps

check this site for more cool info only on N82: *www.then82blog.com/

ATTENTION(To all N82 Users): Just check this thread if u have same problem as mentioned here: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108192

& do reply...:grin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom