Got the N82 and I m loving it

Status
Not open for further replies.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Yup i hav. I bought it frm a local dealer.shops r closed today. :DWil go tomorrow and kick his a$$ :D. Can any1 having kingston card confirm dat do they have any serial no. or text on the contacts side of the micro sd? I dont hav any text or serial on the contacts side

nice !!!

oh ,, god i am sick of V31 ,

but the phone is still faster than V30 and camera operation speed is gr8 and also the main thing is battery is wonderfull

yesterday afternoon full charged i ve using MPEG 4 videos and music and games ,, still 75% of charge gr8!!!

Last edited:

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
i have a seperate app for contolling screen brightness.ive hacked it so that i can install cracked apps and other stuff

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
if u can update to V31 and then hack a "map drive" and contact ... this one is really freezes

i am tryin so much to hack this one ...

i ve hacked to change the fonts and V shape menus !!!

rajhot

S60 rocks
Can u please tell will hacking void the warranty??
No.

Yup i hav. I bought it frm a local dealer.shops r closed today. Wil go tomorrow and kick his a$$. Can any1 having kingston card confirm dat do they have any serial no. or text on the contacts side of the micro sd? I dont hav any text or serial on the contacts side

Yeah some 4 digit code is ter

Last edited:

utsav

damn busy...
So how much a 8GB class 4 sandisk should cost? . Dont wanna go for any other brand now.

i have a seperate app for contolling screen brightness.ive hacked it so that i can install cracked apps and other stuff

Hey girish which micro sd r u using? .can you post a pic of both sides of the card so that i can use precaution while getting the micro sd.

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hi Guys,
I finally bought the Nokia N82 on 9th Feb...Just couldn't post earlier due 2 being a little busy..All of u were right...I had been reading a lot abt the N82 on the forum...Yes, this is an awesome phone..

:rolleyes: Congrates....man..we r N82 bros now..join the N82 club if u r not in it...in this forum

Got if for 18900 with bill & warranty from Nokia Priority..I m not having any issues with the keypad yet..This is my first Nseries device and I am loving it...

200Rs Cheaper than mine...nevermind...
I m glad u finally chose this fone after going thru so much of dilema

1. Should I update to the latest firmware v31 and is it really worth it?

its ur choice...im still on v20 version as urs..
& i dont think its slower than v31

2. The import month on the Box is Sept 2008..Have I bought from the old stock or is it that the stock reaches the market after 3-4 months of the month of import????
doesn't matter i purchased in oct 12....

3. Which r the most important apps I shud install on it??

handy taskman
core player(u must hav a look on it)
Opera
cool themes
:D

OP
uppalpankaj

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
:rolleyes: Congrates....man..we r N82 bros now..join the N82 club if u r not in it...in this forum

200Rs Cheaper than mine...nevermind...
I m glad u finally chose this fone after going thru so much of dilema

its ur choice...im still on v20 version as urs..
& i dont think its slower than v31

doesn't matter i purchased in oct 12....

handy taskman
core player(u must hav a look on it)
Opera
cool themes
:D

Thanks a lot Karan for ur reply...Ya we r N82 bros. now...Cool phone...

btw I also wanna know the cost of 8GB Sandisk memory card..

rajhot

S60 rocks
8GB kingston costs 1500/- at S.P.Road,Bang. with 5 yr warranty
8GB Transend costs 1300/-
No idea abt sandisk

utsav

damn busy...
Just now returned frm some mobile shops. Sandisk 8gb class 2 card is 1400Rs here ,duh. On ebay i found a class 4 sandisk is 1189 including shipping and bill (from a powerseller having 100%feedback on over 3000 deals )with 5 yr manufacturers warranty and he also says that we can register the serial of the card on sandisk's site so its very trustable. Am getting it frm thr.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
ya sandisk is the best one for mobiles , especially the N82

in this forum some one used the sandisk 8GB for an year wit N82 , he says that the card is gr8

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
^^
+1

I am also a satisfied user of sandisk 8gb micro SD card with N82 from the time I purchased it in September 2008.

OP
uppalpankaj

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
Joined the Nokia N82 Group...So many forum members are having N82...

btw, how 2 know that a memory card is original or fake...

Anyone of u using any type of accessories with ur N82??

Where can I get original nokia accessories such as Bluetooth Headset and Nokia Memory Card 8 GB??

Last edited:

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
i bought sandisk 8GB card for 2100 a log time back works really great

@damngoodman V shape menus like the one in fp2 phones?? can you post screenshots

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom