Got the N82 and I m loving it

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
congrats.. as i have always said for the past one year, n82 is a great phone ..though n85 is pretty good too..

probably my next phone ..

*www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/02/16/nokia-leaks-n86-amidst-a-lukewarm-showing-at-mwc/

Last edited:

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
wonderful @ yogi7272

dont start about N85 plz , this is N82 club : then N85 is really cool one i knew i wish i could have N85 in my left hand & N82 in my right !!!

N82 holder , yesterday i had severe hangs & crashes , after that i installed the "handy taskman" then i came to knew that the phone occupies many app in the RAm , but any way N82 has more RAm , but still some app like gallery , maps . etc.. r running after normal stand by mode shows ,, please some one report that same crashes had before ???

Last edited:

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
I wish n85 had the hardware platform and xenon flash of n82 .. anyways update n82 to ver 31 and then hack it ..

OP
uppalpankaj

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
@utsav - How cum u got a firmware v30 in ur N82..I got a v20 (old firmware)...Can u please tell me what is d date of Manufacturing and Import on the box of ur N82...

What is hacking? How do you hack a phone??? Sorry I am a noob in the Symbian arena...I have installed F-Secure antivirus but it is a trial version...How do I get to install an unlimited one??

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
u dont need an ANTI virus for the N82

V20 is good one but , still u have lot of minus with V20 it is slow and little hangs

V31 is latest and fast , good speed , call end bug is really fixed

check you tube about hacking N82

OP
uppalpankaj

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
Dammit...:mad: I think I bought from the old stock...I visited 4 shops and everyone said that N82 is not available and out of stock before going 2 Nokia Priority where it was available. I bought it from there...This means that fresh stock must not be available there as well and I ended up buying from the old stock instead....

But now I am extremely sad & disappointed.....What 2 do? :( :(

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
No need to worry .. just update the firmware using nokia software updater .. just use reliable internet connection

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
^^^ he is not worried abt the firmware ,, the manufacturing date is more concerned !!1

Dont worry uppalpankaj its nothing , i bought in DEC/08 i had V20 , but u know many of them feared of V30 ,, u r lucky

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom