Votes: 5 12.2%
  • It will bring no change

Votes: 10 24.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
I am wondering what happens if M$ is doomed?over M$ evangelist mongers here in the forum will be selling what? Linux?:p maybe!

I want to see M$ as a history subject of how the mighty demon called M$haft corp is subuded into soil by people for its monopolistic way and treating its users as slaves,spreading of DRM etc :p

and really oh! really I want to see what happened to Saddam should happen to CEO ,founder of M$haft.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
And maybe they will add yahoo msgr as a Windows genuine advantage...nd we will have to search for cracks for even yahoo messenger.
And maybe some h/w req for yahoo too like Sm 30 for yahoo glass nd Sm 4.0 for Yahoo plastic
And min 1GB mem for basic glass nd 2G for plastic/paper/wood :D

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
but I said if MS+Yahoo beats google:oops: ......they will do wat I said.
have you got mail from Microsoft CEO/ chairman that they are going to this after this.

And buddy, Vista is too overpriced:mad: ......and only has features of modern Linux boxes:cool:
If you think vista dont have any special feature, than best stick with linux.

And vista is not much overpriced:
Vista Home Basic: Rs. 3500/- (New Delhi price)

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
And vista is not much overpriced:
Vista Home Basic: Rs. 3500/- (New Delhi price)

hey , who needs Vista Home Basic??!!....its for dudes, just cheating ppl with the name "Vista":rolleyes:

have you got mail from Microsoft CEO/ chairman that they are going to this after merge.

hey, hw did u know dat I ws getting mails from CEO of MS....!!!????:-D :mrgreen: ........u know am a gr8 man;)

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Why you guys fighting when nothing has happened? Peace guys.......

@Ravi
Why are you taking it seriously? It was meant to be taken just as a joke! :)

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
hey , who needs Vista Home Basic??!!....its for dudes, just cheating ppl with the name "Vista":rolleyes:
I need, and many other need.
If you want more features, than get vista home premium: Rs. 5500/-

hey, hw did u know dat I ws getting mails from CEO of MS....!!!????:-D :mrgreen: ........u know am a gr8 man;)
Poor guy ........
cant understand comments :D

@Ravi
Why are you taking it seriously? It was meant to be taken just as a joke! :)
I know.... dear :)
But why many think MS ask for money for all its services.
They are giving many things for free, but people dont care about that.They only remember XP/ vista/ office.

Last edited:

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
^^hey man, ws just joking :) .....don't be serious:( am just light-headed at this hour of day, after a damn:D working day*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/40.gif

so*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/67.gif

neelu09

Broken In
Latest news has come in that google is also in bid to buy yahoo. Then the possible answer is google+yahoo.....no doubts

amitava82

MMO Addict
Latest news has come in that google is also in bid to buy yahoo. Then the possible answer is google+yahoo.....no doubts
Google is never going to bid for Yahoo. Even if they want to, they will not get it because of government regulations.

Second, Microsoft's first priority is to merge both Yahoo and Microsoft advertisement model in order to get more market share and take over google..

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Don't think its true; rather don't want it to be true! Why are these big bullies after cash strapped Yahoo!?? Leave it alone!

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Whoever owns yahoo, no change to industry.
If Microsoft buys yahoo, they will do to yahoo what they did to hotmail.

anish_sha

.:: 3 : 1 6 ::.
Yahoo & MS have to bring something new, right now they are they just doing what google does, take the case of storge of email, it was google who brought it, the 1 gb space, then all began to give unlimited space, instead of tht they shud have brought something new to attract the ppl....google brought many things new and they provided most of them as FREEWARE such that it gets publicity soon... take the case of orkut, google earth, blog etc another thing is tht we feel "light" n much easy while using google products...i wish google had come before microsoft with an OS, then Google would have been Goooooooooooooooooooooooogle now :)

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
Yahoo & MS have to bring something new, right now they are they just doing what google does, take the case of storge of email, it was google who brought it, the 1 gb space, then all began to give unlimited space, instead of tht they shud have brought something new to attract the ppl....google brought many things new and they provided most of them as FREEWARE such that it gets publicity soon... take the case of orkut, google earth, blog etc another thing is tht we feel "light" n much easy while using google products...i wish google had come before microsoft with an OS, then Google would have been Goooooooooooooooooooooooogle now :)
the google os called Goobuntu, a modified version of Ubuntu Linux exists but is used internally within Google.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Well,the merge between yahoo and MS would be an interesting affair...
imagine the coming together of yahoo and msn..hotmail and yahoo sharing the same mailbox..u can have a yahoo and a hotmail id and u can access both of then using a single pass...

then u have flckr..just click a photo...connect ur phn/cam thru usb and then u get an autoplay option to transpher it to flickr thru a single click...

just think of the possiblities..its HUGE!!!!

legolas

Padawan
Ravi, Praka, I concur with your views.

nolens volens, M$ has a large contribution towards what we have now. Most of the concepts were formulated from them, (being buggy is different issue, but which program isn't), from windows to office to visual studio bla bla..

Isn't it true that almost all the animations you see are created using 3DMax and/or Maya which utilizes powerful rendering features of DirectX?? or does it use OpenGL??? (confused)

I see no innovativeness in Google products except for Google Earth and Google Moon. Albeit I use google mail and gtalk frequently.

Giving more space for mail is not a concept. Its a tactic. Hotmail/MSN existed long before.

"bringing something new" Google??? really? what did they bring new?
they took over orkut, bought youtube, and blogger if i am right.
even for that matter Picasa!! :lol:

I dont deny the fact that google search is the best! but I couldn't even finish counting my fingers over the blatant accomplishments.

for the heck of it, i have replied. I have no issues against either of them... They employ what ploys they have to in order to stay live. If you think M$ is satan and google is Angel, wait for another 10 yrs while if Google is still there, you would have passed ur stage of denial to acceptance saying google is at least equally devilish...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom