Not open for further replies.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
The topic says it all

i think it is not going to bring any change

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
M$ sucks with their policy of buying out competitors.Google FTW!I dont want M$ arseh0les controlling my yahoo mail :puke: :x
*www.kmfms.com/whatsbad.html

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Google is really big at the moment w.r.t to online services.

I dont think, MS+yahoo combination will beet Google search service. But yeah..there is big change they beat in other services. But this wont happen instantly..they need to work hard and have patience.

Personally I think, MS need to change some services.
Like add a blog service like Google bolggers. Live space is not very attractive for writers.
Promote its ads services like Google adsense, with some attractive features for advertiser and publishers.

V

vaibhavtek

No one can beat google.
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/68.gif *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/68.gif
but in mistake I selected option two i.e. Microsoft + yahoo will beat google

Last edited by a moderator:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
M$ sucks with their policy of buying out competitors
who doesnt ... :rolleyes: take any and i mean any fortune 500 company they have bought competitors ;) and i dont think any company would go into debt for buying out another company unless it has concrete plans to better itself
I dont want M$ arseh0les controlling my yahoo mail
hypocrite :cool:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
This deal is all about money. Yahoo is a very big compony user wise, Yahoo Messenger has the largest IM users all over I think...not sure though. It will take years for Microsoft to shelf it if that's what they want.

A few good things can indeed happen, like a new Unified Messenger, unified services....Flickr integration in Windows or things like that..

But personally I don't want this merger to happen, but the services to merge.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
They won't touch it, they will just merge the services.

Like flickr support in Windows Photo gallery, Windows Mail etc

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i havnt used flickr (too many accounts to handle) but they say its good if they allow me to use my hotmail id then i will use it ;) so yeah im looking forward to this merger .... this merger is all about merging services and client/user base and i dont think MS will make any radical changes to yahoo mail or yahoo messenger msn and yahoo will most probably remain separate entities only further integration between services

CINTEL ENTRINO

Loading . . . please d'nt
no one can demolish google in a long long time....
anyway wat im concerned about is wat happens to yahoomail...n our mail addresses ??
will they be shifted to ms or will it be scraped.... thats my only worry...

P.S. im neither a ms fanboy nor hater ... just hav some doubts over yahoomail :(

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
MS will make u pay for ur accounts..........

and Yahoo Messenger too will be available as Payed IMs with different versions like :
>Y!M Home Basic
>Y!M Home Permium
to
>Y!M Ultimate Cr@p *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/104.gif

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
no one can demolish google in a long long time....
anyway wat im concerned about is wat happens to yahoomail...n our mail addresses ??
will they be shifted to ms or will it be scraped.... thats my only worry...

P.S. im neither a ms fanboy nor hater ... just hav some doubts over yahoomail :(

If yahoo is merged with Microsoft...than all yahoo ID will have windows live ID features. And you will be able to login at hotmail. And while logging you will have to enter full e-mail ID as xxx@yahoo.com

MS will make u pay for ur accounts..........

and Yahoo Messenger too will be available as Payed IMs with different versions like :
>Y!M Home Basic
>Y!M Home Permium
to
>Y!M Ultimate Cr@p *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/104.gif
Do you pay for
Microsoft live Ids............
MSN messenger
Microsoft Live writer
Microsoft live mail (E-mail client)
and many more.......

Microsoft worked for more than 5 year, to bring Vista, and paid all developers for their work. And if they are asking money for it, than they are crap..huh :eek:

Last edited:

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
Do you pay for
Microsoft live Ids............
MSN messenger
Microsoft Live writer
Microsoft live mail (E-mail client)
and many more.......

Microsoft worked for more than 5 year, to bring Vista, and paid all developers for their work. And if they are asking money for it, than they are crap..huh :eek:

but I said if MS+Yahoo beats google:oops: ......they will do wat I said. And buddy, Vista is too overpriced:mad: ......and only has features of modern Linux boxes:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom