Get Free Windows Vista DVDs at www.merawindows.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

go_gamez

In the zone
my id is 384...still havent got the dvd...what the hell...is anyone..near..300-400..who still hasnt got the dvd ??

problem solved...now

i was unable to activate the window vista..as the sify client was not working..

neway luckly i get connected via my ph to activate the windows..and its done !!

thx to gary for the help and my fri who give me this windows vista copy !!

offcourse merawindows.com !!

Last edited:

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
I got my DVD from MeraWindows.com. Its an original punched DVD posted to me on an Original Microsoft cover.

WIll install it on thursday and friday during my weekly offs

go_gamez

In the zone
neerajvohra said:
problem solved...now

i was unablt to activate the window vista..as the sify client was not working..

neway luckly i get connected via my ph to activate the windows..and its done !!

thx to gary for the help and my fri who give me this windows vista copy !!

offcourse merawindows.com !!

sify broadband client 3.22 does work in windows vista..beta 2.after u have configuered your netowork settings..in vista.(after enterinng netwok info-like ip and all).u can install the client and try...tell me if it worked !

paul_007

Padawan
hi guys i got my DVD about 1 week ago but i didnt opened it, but yesterday when i opened the cover , inside the cover it was written valid till "1 june 2007" what does this mean ??

does it mean that i will be able to use it till june 1 2007 and after that i have to pay for it??

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Yipeeeeeeee. I got Vista DVD today. My id's were 405 and 768. Donno thru which id I got.:))

Last edited:

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
Yaaaaaaahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have got my DVD today. My id is 378. Will install on weekend.
But one thing , I have got just one DVD but I know people on this forum whose id was more than me and they have got 2 DVDs.
God knows on what basis they r sending 1 or 2 DVDs.

PS:I m not getting greedy and I dont want any more vista DVD. Its Just a thought.

go_gamez

In the zone
:lol: man..i must be the only..person left on this eath..who has not got the dvd....i am losing hope day by day...

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Even I got only 1 DVD :(. Anyways something is better than nothing.:)) And hey what abt that Vista cd that microsoft was giving. Did anyone get Vista cd?

go_gamez

In the zone
:lol:...micorosoft..did not send anything..to anyone..byt that poor merawindows.com whom we called crap..spam..and god knws what all !!is sending dvds..
by the way did any one get cd/dvd from microsoft..directly..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom