Get Free Windows Vista DVDs at www.merawindows.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Guys help me with my prob. I installed Vista Beta 2 today. After installing everything was running. I installed drivers for hardwares. Now whenever I try to view any image or see movie or try to play games the OS crashes. What shld I do???????

go_gamez

In the zone
Chirag said:
Guys help me with my prob. I installed Vista Beta 2 today. After installing everything was running. I installed drivers for hardwares. Now whenever I try to view any image or see movie or try to play games the OS crashes. What shld I do???????

which gfx card r u using ??and dont install u r own video drivers..cauz they dnt work porperly..use vista with the original video drivers that microsoft installs..
or get the vista beta nvidia drivers if u have a nvidia gfx card -

here are the beta drivers for vista -
*www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x86_88.61.html

Anand_RF

Journeyman
Chirag said:
What's your config? If you don't have a video card that supports Vista, it'll not work properly. Also, 1 gb ram is required, and don't run too many programs. Also try reverting to the video drivers that Vista had installed.

Has anyone got an Aero-style transparent BSOD yet? :D

go_gamez

In the zone
yipppie....received..my second copy of vista lo..i had registered 3 times...and got 2 till now..
now i will gift them to my friends..who could not get vista..

also both copies have same product key how is tht possible ??

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
go_gamez said:
also both copies have same product key how is tht possible ??
all product keys are same .... every body who got the dvds has the same produc key

Anand_RF

Journeyman
Yup it works. Better do it soon, or vista will stop working if you don't activate within 15 days of installation.

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
I received the DVD yestarday. It works fine. I have a question though. If you install it over XP, can you rollback to windows XP again, without formatting?

Third Eye

gooby pls
aditya.shevade said:
I received the DVD yestarday. It works fine. I have a question though. If you install it over XP, can you rollback to windows XP again, without formatting?

Yes if you have Windows XP CD.

Just need to "fixboot"

blackpearl

The Devil
go_gamez said:
yipppie....received..my second copy of vista lo..i had registered 3 times...and got 2 till now..
now i will gift them to my friends..who could not get vista..

Now this is unfair :((
I'm yet to get my copy.

go_gamez

In the zone
blackpearl said:
Now this is unfair :((
I'm yet to get my copy.
'

naah its not unfair..yaar..i was scared that i did not register properly..so i registered one more time !!many other ppl have registered..more than 1 time..

and i got my first dvd of the registration..i did 13-15 days back..but the second one came only after 3-4 days..of registration....amazing !!

i will give one to my frnd..who needs it..but did not register at merawindows !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom