Get Free Windows Vista DVDs at www.merawindows.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
go_gamez said:
sify broadband client 3.22 does work in windows vista..beta 2.after u have configuered your netowork settings..in vista.(after enterinng netwok info-like ip and all).u can install the client and try...tell me if it worked !

well yes its working now...if i install antivirus..but i dont need antivirus in vista...
so i will use net in windowXP

neway thx for the help...

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
I got my copy of dvd today .. Installed .. working well .. You have to activate it within 14 days ... Looks good ..

anispace

dattebayo
registered, No.1489:( is there anybody above 1000 who has received his dvd.

Although i dont mind getting it after a month or 2 if i am gettin the Vista RC1 version.

go_gamez

In the zone
paul_007 said:
pls guys tell me, there is some expiry date written inside the cover , mine is JUNE 1,2007, what does that mean??
it means..after June 1 07 the vista will not work,.means if even if u have installed..it..it will not work..and if u h try to install also ..it can't be done..and u will need to buy a new original release of the final vista..also dont..think that by changing date ..in u r pc..something can be done ..)cauz some think ..this way i know ! :lol:)

i got my dvd...by blue dart courier this morning...that too i had a dream last nite..that i am gonna get it..nxt morning..and it came true !!

my id no was 384 (i had registered 2 more but above 1000 so i dont think..it was from tht id )

but i dont know if i will install this vista cauz i already have vista 5456/5472..which are more stable..and faster !!

Last edited:

nikku12982

Broken In
i got within one week,thats dvd is cool can any body tell me vista be installed in my system configuration:

intel p4 1.5Ghz,256(sd)mb ram,40 gb hdd..,asus geforce4 card...

if possible then how much time does it takes to install

plz help........

Last edited:

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Yaar mujhe koi Dvd writer dona for 1 day. My writer is being repaired and don't know when will I get it. And now there is Vista DVD in front of me and no writer. I think everyone knows how it feels.:(
Yaar I wanna try Vista asap kuyki kya pata Kal Ho Na Ho.:(:(

Last edited:

go_gamez

In the zone
Ultimate Z Fighter said:
Guys

Is there any way I can split the DVD into CDs?? for my friend. He doesnt have a dvd rom
what u can do..is compress the dvd contents..using winzip/rar..and while copressing select split file into 700mb each...and then burn all the files..on the cd...then u need to copy each file from each cd..to u r frnds pc..and then extract again...its a little long processs..but will work..and u can install directly. while .running xp..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom