Get Free Windows Vista DVDs at www.merawindows.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
I have registered and updated my profile , but now how to apply for DVD?
@pritha, after how much time You got your DVD???

Last edited:

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
just register..............and thenenter u r address in u r profile...an u will get da dvds../

Pathik

Google Bot
@pritha did u get ur dvd......
and do they jus send the dvd or make a check whether u r using MS OSes or wat????

Dink2cool

Broken In
ok guys ... ithink i might come in handy now

well i registered to the site ~10 days ago ... so lemme solve your queries now
@ultimdate_z_fighter : the site wont work in opera ...thats y u r getting error while editing the profile ...try doing it wid IE

all u guys have to do is enter your address in the profile and then the DVDs will be shipped to u all ...nothing else .... they are not giving 1 but 3 dvds of vista ...1 for your own and the rest to for u to hand out to others

these guys have already sent me a mail informing me that i'll get my dvds soon ...so u all might get ur dvds in a few days' time

how r these guys giving out dvds ....the answer is simple ...these guys are working in close collaboration wid MS india ... which is why MS is allowing them to hand out free beta 2 dvds ...

i hope this helps u out

arunks

Hey here is the aks
@dink2cool
u must have shared this with others also 10 daya ago,
if u think that others can have benefit from this...

i have contacted microsoft inndia to check this site's genuineness abt collaboration for sake of alll..lets wait 4 their response

Last edited:
OP
P

pritha

Right off the assembly line
hey guys just register and these guys at www.merawindows.com will send you the DVDs. yeah i got mine in 10 days of registration..............to update ur profile on the top left side, there's your name written when you register.just click on that and update..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom